Plastic bag use at supermarkets have dropped by up to 80% since

Made my own big shopping bag saves plastic bags

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(10-01-2024, 05:28 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Should be 十支lah.
Direct translation from Hokkien.

Paiseh. Typed too fast never think or check.  Wink

Anyway, in the Cantonese dialect, they say it correctly as sub cheun. 十串 and not

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Remember to vote Grace Fool out for creating this hardship for everyone.

(10-01-2024, 04:51 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Another ex-EDMWer permanently banned for frivolous reasons like posting a photo of an overcrowded train in India, and accused of "mocking another race".  LOL!

Fweeling sreepy nao.  Big Grin

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

all buy from online from china. what the so call environmental friendly pap want to achieve. U still need plastic bag in your daily lives. stupid ideas.

(10-01-2024, 12:12 PM)surfer Wrote:  Less issue of plastic bags does not mean people use less of this item. Stupid logic by disgraceful. Forcing people to pay more for what stupid environmental issues. We do not stay long in this world. It’s only a temporary home during our short lifespan.

Yah it's a really stupid argument if she's trying to indicate that we are very successful in saving the earth. Very very stupid..

Ignore List: Oyk

(10-01-2024, 07:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Paiseh. Fucxked too fast never think of your cock.  Wink

[Image: ez0HOC4.gif]

Laughing Laughing

5 online sellers

500 Convenience / ABS Shops

[Image: Plastic-bags-selling-10-Jan-24.jpg]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(10-01-2024, 12:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Every time I bought something from Sheng Siong, the cashier would ask "要纸袋吗?“

I would correct her:

塑料袋
不是纸袋

Laughing

[Image: S0Nmn.gif]

(10-01-2024, 07:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Paiseh. Typed too fast never think or check.  Wink
Anyway, in the Cantonese dialect, they say it correctly as sub cheun. 十串 and not
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk MAMA A WHORE

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk AUCTIONED MAMA

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk ZHUT ZHUT OWN MAMA BOOBS

(10-01-2024, 09:32 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yah it's a really stupid argument if she's trying to indicate that we are very successful in saving the earth. Very very stupid..

I’m sure there are many other larger countries using more plastics than this red dot.

tomorrow will be a better day

As people will try to use less plastic bags, I think those cleaners and rubbish collectors are the 1 that suffer the most. 😷

(10-01-2024, 07:42 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Remember to vote Grace Fool out for creating this hardship for everyone.
Pay for plastic bags.. disGraceful
Clear dirty dishes wipe table.. AmeeKorrr
This is the Swiss standard of living promised by peanut goh