Please Enlighten Me On This CPF Life (Scam).....

okay..............so at 55yo, your Ordinary Account (OA) and Special Account (SA) go into Retirement Account (RA)..............

so let's say the RA at 55yo is 100K...............so the CPF Life payout will start at 65yo, based on 100K..............or 100K + compound interests earned over 10 years (55yo >> 65yo) ? Thinking

CPF LIfe is basically a scam since no longer paying compound interests on RA at age 55yo or 65yo ..............
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(02-03-2023, 03:43 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  okay..............so at 55yo, your Ordinary Account (OA) and Special Account (SA) go into Retirement Account (RA)..............

so let's say the RA at 55yo is 100K...............so the CPF Life payout will start at 65yo, based on 100K..............or 100K + compound interests earned over 10 years (55yo >> 65yo) ? Thinking

CPF LIfe is basically a scam since no longer paying compound interests on RA at age 55yo or 65yo ..............

There are 3 CPF life plans currently. Which plan are you referring?

Do my understanding, if you wants to win in the CPF life game. In simplicity , you need to live up to 92 years old to deplete all your CPF saving + compounded interest. Otherwise, you sure lugi some $$$ lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

me more than happy when seeing my CPF statemen : me is a millionaire (in paper).
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(02-03-2023, 04:11 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  me more than happy when seeing my CPF statemen : me is a millionaire (in paper).

Moi ish multi zillionaire too (in rupiah) Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(02-03-2023, 04:11 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  me more than happy when seeing my CPF statemen : me is a millionaire (in paper).

One day,if you find out, you can’t withdraw the $$$ anymore.
What willl happen to you? Rotfl

$$$ putting into own pocket is always safer to put it into someone’s pocket.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(02-03-2023, 03:43 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  okay..............so at 55yo, your Ordinary Account (OA) and Special Account (SA) go into Retirement Account (RA)..............

For 100k they work out the amount you are paid once you reach 65 this never change. 

All interest goes to a common pool and when you withdraw you are also taking from this common pool your proportionate share. One part of the common pool is set aside as premium to ensure there is money for those who live very long

Instead of think until so complicated.

You should think in terms  payout...your payout is $620 until you die..for 100,000

[Image: l0gKJEh.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-03-2023, 04:17 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  One day,if you find out, you can’t withdraw the $$$ anymore.
What willl happen to you? Rotfl

$$$ putting into own pocket is always safer to put it into someone’s pocket.

pls had trust with our PAP govt, they promised to return your CPF when time is right.

Last time Got one minister always like to say “ see my CPF feel so rich “ end of the day is “ true “ only apply to himself now retire rich

(02-03-2023, 04:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Last time Got one minister always like to say “ see my CPF feel so rich “ end of the day is “ true “ only apply to himself now retire rich

We cannot compare a heartlanders CPF accounts with that of a million dollar minister.  It will only make us miserable................ Big Grin

(02-03-2023, 04:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Last time Got one minister always like to say “ see my CPF feel so rich “ end of the day is “ true “ only apply to himself now retire rich

He has already had his Karma after saying that…
You never notice he has MIA for very long time.

(02-03-2023, 04:25 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  He has already had his Karma after saying that…

srsly what happeded to him ?

me though he is enjoying his million $$$ retirement now.

(02-03-2023, 04:25 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  He has already had his Karma after saying that…

You think these ppl care? Happy enjoy Rich retirement.

Kwah also happy as CEO at SPH

so rich still need to steal DTF toothpicks ?

https://mothership.sg/2021/07/elaine-che...-boon//amp

RECENTLY HE WAS APPT AS A DIRECTOR OF A CERTAIN COMPANY.I FORGOT THE NAME.

The CPF aptly summed up in one picture for the Sinkie peasant

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...ie-peasant

(02-03-2023, 04:35 PM)talky Wrote:  RECENTLY HE WAS APPT AS A DIRECTOR OF A CERTAIN COMPANY.I FORGOT THE NAME.

Non executive independent director of Singtel in 2021

TCSS and bila gaji

Why not? So shiok!

Everyday happy like fcuk!

Lau Jac.................you again !! Angry

(02-03-2023, 04:24 PM)debono Wrote:  We cannot compare a heartlanders CPF accounts with that of a million dollar minister.  It will only make us miserable................ Big Grin

ministers are on pension scheme..................funded by taxpayers.............

(02-03-2023, 04:30 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  https://mothership.sg/2021/07/elaine-che...-boon//amp

hope he'll be soon reunited with his wife............... Cool

(02-03-2023, 04:09 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  There are 3 CPF life plans currently. Which plan are you referring?

Do my understanding, if you wants to win in the CPF life game. In simplicity , you need to live up to 92 years old to deplete all your CPF saving + compounded interest. Otherwise, you sure lugi some $$$ lah.

all plans the same mah.................the payout based on your RA amount at 55yo or 65yo ??

if based on RA amount at 55yo, sure much lesser leh............

(02-03-2023, 04:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  For 100k they work out the amount you are paid once you reach 65 this never change. 

All interest goes to a common pool and when you withdraw you are also taking from this common pool your proportionate share. One part of the common pool is set aside as premium to ensure there is money for those who live very long

Instead of think until so complicated.

You should think in terms  payout...your payout is $620 until you die..for 100,000

[Image: l0gKJEh.jpg]

so the payout based on your RA amount at 55yo or 65yo ??

if based on RA amount at 55yo, sure much lesser leh............

(02-03-2023, 09:14 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  ministers are on pension scheme..................funded by taxpayers.............

Pension until their death bed................... Big Grin

Stopped at 65 and the compounded amount will go into the pool. Better to take out anything above basic amount. If not, hard to break even and your money is no more. Just receive monthly installment payment from them.

(02-03-2023, 09:35 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Stopped at 65 and the compounded amount will go into the pool. Better to take out anything above basic amount. If not, hard to break even and your money is no more. Just receive monthly installment payment from them.

very sorry for the late reply.................many thanks, bro...............

so just to confirm = the amount at 55yo will compound to 65yo............payout will be based on the compounded amount at 65yo ??

The CPF Life scheme us a safety net for those who live very long. Break even is upwards of 83yos old.

If you die before your interest in the pools heroes to those who live longer.

CPF Life is not a scam. It uses the money of those who die younger to pay for those who live longer.
If u live to be 100 you will benefit greatly...if you live to only 75yo . ..you get some back in bequest interest earned will go to common pool.

If you suspect you will die earlier
1. Use your property as pledge and take all money out of RA leaving only the BRS amount instead of FRS.

2. Chose the CPF Life Basic rather than standard tk maximise bequest.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-03-2023, 04:20 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  pls had trust with our PAP govt, they promised to return your CPF when time is right.

Thier own sweet time, their contrarian or their SPH life support by bleeding us? 

$900m government funding for SPH is for 'common good': George Yeo (yahoo.com)

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

of course includes the compounded interest, at the rate of 5%-6%

if you don't know, just ask.  don't make stupid conclusion.

The key is once age 65 it goes into a common pool of everyone of same era. So if you short life very rugi. To reap the benefit you must live long life but for my own family all short life men go before age 70. Women before age 80 so I think I inherited the short life genes.