Police warn against calls to gather at Singapore Botanic Gardens

Police warn against calls to gather at Singapore Botanic Gardens for event related to Israel-Hamas war

The police said that they are aware of calls on social media to gather for an event called Walk-Out Singapore "to demonstrate views related to the Israel-Hamas conflict".

🔗 https://tdy.sg/48mfRPs 

@todayonlinesg

Botanic Gardens will be a better alternative

than that Hong Lim Park

Should move the Speakers Corner there instead.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

Better patrol the area n all parks before  bad thing happens

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(16-02-2024, 09:29 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Police warn against calls to gather at Singapore Botanic Gardens for event related to Israel-Hamas war. The police said that they are aware of calls on social media to gather for an event called Walk-Out Singapore "to demonstrate views related to the Israel-Hamas conflict".

Only silly people protest against Israel for retaliating against a terrorist organization like Hamas which uses its own civilians as human shields apart from murdering, raping, torturing and kidnapping Israeli civilians.
[+] 5 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

Just arrest the one called for protest.
[+] 3 users Like moonrab's post

(16-02-2024, 09:56 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Just arrest the one called for protest.

Let the organiser protest from Changi Prison.
[+] 3 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

Protestors likely foreigners
Singaporeans won’t want to see their motherland in chaos

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Don't allow such people to disturb our peaceful country. 
Arrest them if they dare. I say OB Good.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

(16-02-2024, 10:11 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Protestors likely foreigners

1/3 of residents in SG are foreigners. Just take a look at Chennai Business Park and Delhi Bank S'pore (DBS)

[Image: Ceca.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(16-02-2024, 10:16 AM)Migrant Wrote:  Don't allow such people to disturb our peaceful country. 
Arrest them if they dare. I say OB Good.

Make sure the pigs don't escape 

[Image: Pig.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(16-02-2024, 10:18 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  1/3 of residents in SG are foreigners. Just take a look at Chennai Business Park and Delhi Bank S'pore (DBS)

they are FT = Foreign Trash.

some with fake degree and MOM no time to verify each and everyone.

(16-02-2024, 10:30 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  they are FT = Foreign Trash. some with fake degree and MOM no time to verify each and everyone.

The only Foreign Talents I approve of in SG: Korean girls 

[Image: Korea-MMA.jpg]

(16-02-2024, 10:11 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Protestors likely foreigners

Could be from Bolehland!
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

(16-02-2024, 10:34 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The only Foreign Talents I approve of in SG: Korean girls 

[Image: Korea-MMA.jpg]

How about local botak men?

(16-02-2024, 10:53 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  How about local botak men?

To date, he has been a huge disappointment

[Image: 107253088-1686187562993-gettyimages-1246...1686209665]

(16-02-2024, 09:56 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Just arrest the one called for protest.
You so smart?

Late Ong Teng Cheong, NTUC Sec Gen  wasn't arrested when he called for strike at sembawang shipyard..

Then Trade MP Dr Tony Tan complained to LKY

(16-02-2024, 11:35 AM)Scythian Wrote:  You so smart?

Late Ong Teng Cheong, NTUC Sec Gen  wasn't arrested when he called for strike at sembawang shipyard..

Then Trade MP Dr Tony Tan complained to LKY

So he was only 1 term President. 

In Singapore, you don't meddle with the laws that built our home.
Singaporean will not forgive you...get it.

What is the date of the planned gathering without permit. Better stay clear of Botanical Garden on that date. I suspect police red cars will be there.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

One would notice that those protesters' skin colour are mostly darker skinned.... i.e. not chinese Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

The killing of innocent children and women so far away by military is none of our business so why do Simgaporeans want to risk getting arrested by police over this.

Just stay at home.and watch Netflix is the best way to pass our time

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-02-2024, 10:18 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  1/3 of residents in SG are foreigners. Just take a look at Chennai Business Park and Delhi Bank S'pore (DBS)

One third? That's 33%.

You got it wrong. 

45% of our population are foreigners. Not 33%. You are wrong by a long shot.

And the potential protestors are extremely unlikely to be ceca as you suggested.

They are likely to be M..  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

One must also remember, in our early days of independence when we were new as a nation, and our defences then very vulnerable, who came to our aid?  Our neighbouring countries or Israel? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

This is a dangerous concept...the person has to be arrested.

[Image: JaJGjFN.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-02-2024, 12:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The killing of innocent children and women so far away by military is none of our business so  why do Simgaporeans want to risk getting arrested by police over this.

Just stay at home.and watch Netflix is the best way to pass our time

KillChoy does not want anybody to watch Netflix. He wants peepur to come to Sgtalk to watch how he makes a fool of himself. More traffic for his forum, not for Netflix.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(16-02-2024, 12:38 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  One must also remember, in our early days of independence when we were new as a nation, and our defences then very vulnerable, who came to our aid?  Our neighbouring countries or Israel? Big Grin

But surely that doesn't mean we all should turn a blind eye to the crimes they are committing against the Palestinian people, right?

(16-02-2024, 12:38 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  One must also remember, in our early days of independence when we were new as a nation, and our defences then very vulnerable, who came to our aid?  Our neighbouring countries or Israel? Big Grin

Yes they did us a favor many yrs ago
So we should let them kill as they wish.

So much for living up to principles.

(16-02-2024, 12:42 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  But surely that doesn't mean we all should turn a blind eye to the crimes they are committing against the Palestinian people, right?

Go scold Hamas for starting it.  Israel is just showing deterrence.  You whack me, I whack you back harder.  That's life.

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(16-02-2024, 12:43 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yes they did us a favor many yrs ago
So we should let them kill as they wish.

So much for living up to principles.

Misplaced sympathy again.  Too bad.  They are merely collateral damage.

(16-02-2024, 12:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is a dangerous concept...the person has to be arrested.

[Image: JaJGjFN.jpg]

How come all these protestors are botaks that look like EvertonDiehard?     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(16-02-2024, 12:43 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Go scold Hamas for starting it.  Israel is just showing deterrence.  You whack me, I whack you back harder.  That's life.

If I scold Hamas, they will ask me to scold Israel instead for stealing their land. Hamas says they are only fighting against the invaders of their land, which is permissible by all moral standards.