Police warn against calls to gather at Singapore Botanic Gardens

(16-02-2024, 12:46 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If I scold Hamas, they will ask me to scold Israel instead for stealing their land. Hamas says they are only fighting against the invaders of their land, which is permissible by all moral standards.

Ok, so let's agree to disagree. No minds are changed anyway.  And let Israel continue purging the terrorists Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(16-02-2024, 12:43 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Go scold Hamas for starting it.  Israel is just showing deterrence.  You whack me, I whack you back harder.  That's life.

The conflict is 70yo Hamas was funded by Israel to dilute the power of Arafat.m and split the Palestinians. 

It is complex but for the conflict to drag on for so long it takes 2 hands to clap.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-02-2024, 12:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The conflict is 70yo Hamas was funded by Israel to dilute the power of Arafat.m and split the Palestinians. 

It is complex but for the conflict to drag on for so long it takes 2 hands to clap.

Don't always bark up the wrong tree Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(16-02-2024, 12:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The conflict is 70yo Hamas was funded by Israel to dilute the power of Arafat.m and split the Palestinians. 

To me, this is a clear-cut case of an ideology that is incompatible with the modern world, the Zionist ideology and it must and will be defeated. 

Modern Zionism is determined to eradicate a people from a land to create a Jewish state. That is unacceptable by modern standards when mankind has already evolved to such a level where we can have international law.

(16-02-2024, 12:48 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Ok, so let's agree to disagree. No minds are changed anyway.  And let Israel continue purging the terrorists Big Grin

They are not purging terrorists. They are purging Palestinians.

(16-02-2024, 12:41 PM)Oyk Wrote:  KILLChoy does not want anybody to watch Netflix. He wants peepur to come to Sgtalk to watch how he makes a fool of himself. More traffic for his forum, not for Netflix.

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk GOOD IN HARASSMENT
and again....
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(16-02-2024, 12:41 PM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk RAN OVER BY BUS ALONG AMK AVE 3
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk RAN OVER BY BUS ALONG AMK AVE 3

(16-02-2024, 12:56 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  They are not purging terrorists. They are purging Palestinians.

Then ask Hamas not to be a pussy and hide amongst the Palestinians.  No choice then, need to get rid of them all.  Amen Big Grin

(16-02-2024, 12:42 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  But surely that doesn't mean we all should turn a blind eye to the crimes they are committing against the Palestinian people, right?

Our government already voted for ceasefire. Never turn a blind eye.

But protesting in Singapore is useless and breaking our laws deliberately. Cannot be allowed at all cost.

(16-02-2024, 12:45 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How come all these protestors are botaks that look like EvertonDiehard?     Big Grin
You also botak wat

Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(16-02-2024, 01:02 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Our government already voted for ceasefire. Never turn a blind eye.

But protesting in Singapore is useless and breaking our laws deliberately. Cannot be allowed at all cost.

Agree. We all need to control our emotions on this tinder-dry matter.

(16-02-2024, 01:00 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Then ask Hamas not to be a pussy and hide amongst the Palestinians.  No choice then, need to get rid of them all.  Amen Big Grin

We can say Hamas is atrocious or brutal but not pusillanimous. 

I am sure all of the militants who went out on 7th Oct have one thing on their mind, they were not expecting to come back alive.

(16-02-2024, 01:10 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We can say Hamas is atrocious or brutal but not pusillanimous. 

I am sure all of the militants who went out on 7th Oct have one thing on their mind, they were not expecting to come back alive.

[Image: Hamas.jpg]

Ok... time to move on.... at least for today lah Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(16-02-2024, 01:21 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Ok... time to move on....  at least for today lah Big Grin

Talk too much, wait forum  shuts down for safety sake lol

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(16-02-2024, 01:03 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You also botak wat

Rotfl

Looks like it's time to change that fat ugly botak avatar who was Kokee's guru from FLG.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(16-02-2024, 01:50 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Talk too much, wait forum  shuts down for safety sake lol

Hello. I remember you.

Better to talk albeit with civility.

(16-02-2024, 01:53 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Hello. I remember you.

Better to talk albeit with civility.
Wa long time no see u 
Where u hide huh 😊

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(16-02-2024, 02:13 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Wa long time no see u 
Where u hide huh 😊

At hwz but currently banned from posting there coz I refuse to believe the Zionist narratives and I stand with the Palestinians.

When it comes to the Zionist narratives, it would be unbiblical to believe them because they are identified as liars in the NT.  1 John 2:22 states, "Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son." So there, the Zionists, being Jews, deny Jesus is the Messiah (Christ) therefore they are liars, the antichrist, according to the NT.

The Palestinians, being Muslims, believe Jesus is the Messiah.

(16-02-2024, 02:21 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  At hwz but currently banned from posting there coz I refuse to believe the Zionist narratives and I stand with the Palestinians.

When it comes to the Zionist narratives, it would be unbiblical to believe them because they are identified as liars in the NT.  1 John 2:22 states, "Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son." So there, the Zionists, being Jews, deny Jesus is the Messiah (Christ) therefore they are liars, the antichrist, according to the NT.

The Palestinians, being Muslims, believe Jesus is the Messiah.
Never ending issue
Each has their own sayings and belief 
I believe Christ is the messiah

☝️

Ah mitofu. May all be well.

(16-02-2024, 02:32 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Never ending issue
Each has their own sayings and belief 
I believe Christ is the messiah

Yes, I also believe wholeheartedly Jesus is the Christ.

who are the organisers?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(16-02-2024, 02:41 PM)wendychan Wrote:  who  are the organisers?

I also wanna know.

(16-02-2024, 02:36 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Ah mitofu. May all be well.

But all my gods and buddhas are apathetic towards the lowly mortals. Viruses, wars, natural disasters... Like none of their biz

(16-02-2024, 03:12 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  But all my gods and buddhas are apathetic towards the lowly mortals. Viruses, wars, natural disasters... Like none of their biz
What do you think this world is? 
A heaven? 
It's a place full of sufferings. 
Nobody can help you but yourself. 
The Buddha only show you the way, you ve to walk the path.

(16-02-2024, 12:28 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  What is the date of the planned gathering without permit. Better stay clear of Botanical Garden on that date. I suspect police red cars will be there. 

The police may arrest anyone exercising who just happens to loiter there out of curiosity or taking a breather. 

(16-02-2024, 03:16 PM)Migrant Wrote:  What do you think this world is? 
A heaven? 
It's a place full of sufferings. 
Nobody can help you but yourself. 
The Buddha only show you the way, you ve to walk the path.

Ok loh. When the next virus comes, we shd look for the way.

https://www.tiktok.com/@anaamrikiya/vide...84582?_r=1&_t=8jva8xkvrIi

(16-02-2024, 06:07 PM)Obamao Wrote:  https://www.tiktok.com/@anaamrikiya/vide...84582?_r=1&_t=8jva8xkvrIi

Hello pengyu
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post