Powell speech tonight expected to send market down sharply

Europe stocks plunge as ECB hike rates

[Image: PVRsQWI.jpg]

Finished! Goner

[Image: DzYqqpZ.jpg]

Huat ah, everybody.

Stock prices shooting up strongly

(08-09-2022, 10:42 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Huat ah, everybody.

Stock prices shooting up strongly

Hahaha... sgbutt has proven himself as a reliable reverse indicator again and again  Laughing

Anthrax AGAIN!

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(08-09-2022, 09:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Finished! Goner

[Image: DzYqqpZ.jpg]

Bro u recently really on down streak. U think it will crash it went up. Today even the most jinx Hsi also going up. U must go see fortune teller again

dun laugh lah, even the real buffet cud be wrong at times.

(09-09-2022, 09:55 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  dun laugh lah, even the real buffet cud be wrong at times.
I will never laugh at SgBluffett because i asked him once and he said he is not a guru, so i deal with him gently

But reverse indicator it seems title very apt for him and this Winbig MOH plp leh

It seemed so effortless for them to winbig for this title leh

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐫

Which is more accurate?

aiya the markets aren't logical lah, else everyone just follows and huat liao. that's why sometimes reverse indicators, fortune tellers and gamblers are right and sometimes wrong