Prepare for 1000pt drop of DOW...now -800pts

Will evolve into full blown panic....!!!

Those who cannot take it RUN...!!!!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

So little…. Rotfl
Support at 30k…
This is a wave 3. Do you know?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

So obvious… can see right?

[Image: A99-D23-A3-8-E54-4648-863-F-3185-DE73-A573.png]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(24-02-2022, 03:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Will evolve into full blown panic....!!!

Those who cannot take it RUN...!!!!

1k is expected, if 2k is full blown

Current situation drags for few months, you see how many points US Dow index will drop? Thinking

So scary ah? Later miss the boat again. Laughing

juicy......... Rotfl

Soros is ready to short the US market

Circuit breakers to b triggered  Thinking

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(24-02-2022, 05:39 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Circuit breakers to b triggered  Thinking

Why so nervous? Not even WW3….overreacted lah. Opasnie-25
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

HAHA my uncle profit actually thanks to Putin finally attack.

No wonder lunch time he treat me BIG Lunch.

(24-02-2022, 06:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  HAHA my uncle profit actually thanks to Putin finally attack.

No wonder lunch time he treat me BIG Lunch.

When WW3 breaks out, your uncle will go IPO already.

They picked the wrong player…. Rotfl
Only China knows 百忍成金的道理。

Any guess if current situation drags for 1 month? What will be the Dow index 1 mth later?

Huaaaaat aghhhh!!!!!!!  Gesti-109

This one is serious.
Actually can consider shorting

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Shouting shorting until sore throat Liao … give you all big Ang bao you all Bo hiew lan moral of the story ?!!!!  Laughing

(24-02-2022, 07:12 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This one is serious.
Actually can consider shorting

You think MArkets makers will let you short tonight ?!!!  Rotfl Next time pls come early a bit  Laughing

POP champagne tonight Huaaaaat aghhhh!!!!  Laughter-68

(24-02-2022, 07:35 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  POP champagne tonight Huaaaaat aghhhh!!!!  Laughter-68

Another sleepless nite

Time to go hungry when others are fearful... But can observe first. Else short first also can if you courageous. Lol