President Lai and his famous sign

[Image: sHCE1HB.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Does he still use the passport of the republic of china? ID card aso?

When China finished taking down Taiwan, i will clap.

This job will be done for all Chinese of every countries.

Smile

Smile best this year China take back Taiwan.

(23-05-2024, 09:25 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Does he still use the passport of the republic of china? ID card aso?

After years of threat and poor relations, Taiwanese do not want to return to be part of China. 

This angers Chjna fanboys who use harsh and derogatory language on Taiwanse causing further rifts.

There are no permanent borders for countries. Singapore was part of Malaysia now it is not and that is to the benefit and peace of everyone jn the region. An unhappy union would just be endless tension.

China gaining or not gaining control over Taiwan will make little difference given the small size relative to Chima.

Gaining Taiwan as a goal is to fuel nationalistic sentiment to stir the population and play their emotion. It js a good political tool.  If China forcibly takes Taiwan it will be a mess and the usefulness of Taiwan will be gone.

In the past the trajectory of China economy was so strong, it looked like Taiwanese will be happily seeking economic union as a first step just like the previous enemies in Europe all become part of EU. However, these days the option is not so attractive.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-05-2024, 06:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After years of threat and poor relations, Taiwanese do not want to return to be part of China. 

This angers Chjna fanboys who use harsh and derogatory language on Taiwanse causing further rifts.

There are no permanent borders for countries. Singapore was part of Malaysia now it is not and that is to the benefit and peace of everyone jn the region. An unhappy union would just be endless tension.

China gaining or not gaining control over Taiwan will make little difference given the small size relative to Chima.

Gaining Taiwan as a goal is to fuel nationalistic sentiment to stir the population and play their emotion. It js a good political tool.  If China forcibly takes Taiwan it will be a mess and the usefulness of Taiwan will be gone.

In the past the trajectory of China economy was so strong, it looked like Taiwanese will be happily seeking economic union as a first step just like the previous enemies in Europe all become part of EU. However, these days the option is not so attractive.

Why do you worry about china and tw? Let them decide what's best for themselves. Meanwhile you shd worry about yourself, go and look for a job today, dun waste another day doing nothing and laze around.

(24-05-2024, 07:12 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Why do you worry about china and tw? Let them decide what's best for themselves. Meanwhile you shd worry about yourself, go and look for a job today, dun waste another day doing nothing and laze around.
Mainly because I think there us many misconceptions being spread here and hatred for Taiwanese being spread.

Because Taiwan is the only country I ever take plane to fly to and where I met so many nice and warm people...and the democratic nature of there society that empowers ordinary citizenry,  I feel compell to correct the smear spread by anti TW.

Leave it to 1.523b ppl to decide. You're too trivial and timid to do anything right, not even to speak out at hl park, you dun even hv a decent job, and hv to rely on yr parents for everything. Your daily routine is to stay home play games and use yr tiny brain to analyse the market

(24-05-2024, 08:18 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Leave it to 1.523b ppl to decide. You're too trivial and timid to do anything right, not even to speak out at hl park, you dun even hv a decent job, and hv to rely on yr parents for everything. Your daily routine is to stay home play games and use yr tiny brain to analyse the market

We are here  as forum participants to share our views and improve understanding of an issue and the world we live it. This can be out of personal interest ...

Those who feel certain issue is not their business should not be bothered and don't have to participate jn the discussion. Those who feel others should not be bother but are unhappy with their views ...these people are  conflicted ..they themselves have interest but others cannot have ...

(24-05-2024, 08:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  We are here  as forum participants to share our views and improve understanding of an issue and the world we live it. This can be out of personal interest ...

Those who feel certain issue is not their business should not be bothered and don't have to participate jn the discussion. Those who feel others should not be bother but are unhappy with their views ...these people are  conflicted ..they themselves have interest but others cannot have ...

It's an issue too big for you to understand and to get involved in

You hv no pertinent personal issues to settle?

(23-05-2024, 09:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: sHCE1HB.jpeg]

I support 100% lah! Big Grin 台独万岁啦!haha

(24-05-2024, 09:17 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I support 100% lah! Big Grin 台独万岁啦!haha

日本仔搞抬毒你都支持?

(24-05-2024, 09:21 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  日本仔搞抬毒你都支持?

You mean Japan owns Taiwan meh? Thinking 台湾 🇹🇼 是日本 🇯🇵 的吗?

(23-05-2024, 09:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: sHCE1HB.jpeg]

(24-05-2024, 09:40 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You mean Japan owns Taiwan meh? Thinking 台湾 🇹🇼 是日本 🇯🇵 的吗?

简直就是日本子模样嘛,不是咩。做么你要支持日本子?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(24-05-2024, 06:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After years of threat and poor relations, Taiwanese do not want to return to be part of China. 

Hello, you are wrong about Singapore and Malaysia hor...mai luan kong ok..

Self rule Singapore was asked to join Malaya to form Malaysia. 
And was asked to leave just after 2 years of merger. And officially became a UN sovereign member with the agreement from Malaysia and blessing of British Empire. 

Our historical paths was totally different from Taiwan and China. 
Totally no relevance...🤣

He'll becum zelanski lai and tw will be Ukraine of asia. D

Why do we bother that China seeks unification or not? Does it affect our lives as sinkies living here in Spore? If Taiwan wants to declare independence then just go ahead. It's up to China to do whatever it wants to do, for whatever reason.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Cannot unify cannot unify.... Tongue

Gotch peepur will kee siao one lolololol... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

Lai is the end of Taiwan.

(23-05-2024, 09:56 PM)Niubee Wrote:  When China finished taking down Taiwan, i will clap.

This job will be done for all Chinese of every countries.

There are only Chinese in PRC and ROC.

The rest who are in other countries are working, studying or vacationing there.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(24-05-2024, 07:42 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why do we bother that China seeks unification or not? Does it affect our lives as sinkies living here in Spore? If Taiwan wants to declare independence then just go ahead. It's up to China to do whatever it wants to do, for whatever reason.

It's good to see you identify yourself as a Singaporean and not go screaming I am Chinese I am Chineseeee!

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(24-05-2024, 09:48 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  简直就是日本子模样嘛,不是咩。做么你要支持日本子?

做麽醬哩? Thinking   李登輝就是一半日本人和一半臺灣人啊!haha Big Grin

(24-05-2024, 08:29 PM)Oyk Wrote:  There are only Chinese in PRC and ROC.

The rest who are in other countries are working, studying or vacationing there.

F...k u. 连你都杀 nudie

Smile

Dont laugh!
He has just worsen the relationship with China.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"