Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt'

Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' he will keep it this time

"I got no doubt I will keep (the deposit this time), and I think I'm going to win the election," Mr Tan told reporters at Our Tampines Hub on Saturday, after his first walkabout where he greeted residents and stall owners.

➡️ https://tdy.sg/44b5snM

@todayonlinesg

If George qualifies, I hope he withdraws

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

Stupid waste money guy
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Can get back some if withdraw? But 40k not much to him lah, less than half of a coe
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

I have no doubt he'll lose his deposit.

(12-08-2023, 04:27 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Stupid waste money guy

Your mentor Laughing

Smile

He should do a good deed. Donate half of it $20K i.e to me and save the other half.

He is paying 40k to be in the limelight for 1 month. Quite worth it lah. Maybe the deposit should be increased every time for repeat loser candidates.

At least sinkie earn 1 day holiday.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

I will definitely vote for him. Too many yes men (yes sir, yes sir, yes, yes sir) is not good for the nation

Gesti-109

Laughing

(12-08-2023, 05:53 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  He should do a good deed. Donate half of it $20K i.e to me and save the other half.

That would be half good nia. Should make it fully good by donating the other half to me.  Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(12-08-2023, 05:00 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I have no doubt he'll lose his deposit.

Why do you hate him so much? I find him to be a sincere person even if I may not agree with some of his views.

(12-08-2023, 09:12 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Why do you hate him so much? I find him to be a sincere person even if I may not agree with some of his views.

I dun hate him; in fact I respect his decision to pyt himself forward as a condidate. However, I'm cognisant that many will not vote for him.

(12-08-2023, 09:17 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I dun hate him; in fact I respect his decision to pyt himself forward as a condidate. However, I'm cognisant that many will not vote for him.

"Many will not vote for him... "

Many will not vote for all of them, Tharman included.

You lack confidence to say most will not vote for him. Yet earlier you were so sure he's going to lose his deposit. 

PS: Many and most mean different things

I will vote for him …. he is going be fun when dealing with white pirates ….

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(12-08-2023, 09:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That would be half good nia. Should make it fully good by donating the other half to me.  Rotfl

Ok half to you and half to me.  OK! set TKL . I will branja you beers in return.  Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

He has professed openly anti establishment issues, cost of living,  high cost  of housing etc. 
Also oppo supporters are shown to support him.
These are not the duties of a President. 

The authorities will surely disqualify him for some reasons or others.

PAP certainly won't want a President who will cross swords with them.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

It should be good he is elected.Not many choice but I opt for him since there is never be any changes when another candidate is elected ..
He may be like Trump giving his enemy some shock to be on their toes.

Dont understand why he still want to come out.
Sia Suay first time, still want to Sia Suay 2nd time.

Let the heaven take care the evildoers.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(12-08-2023, 09:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  "Many will not vote for him... "

Many will not vote for all of them, Tharman included.

You lack confidence to say most will not vote for him. Yet earlier you were so sure he's going to lose his deposit. 

PS: Many and most mean different things
You're a farking retard.

Other than Tharman who will not become an opposition candidate, TKL would likely stand for GE. George and Cock will never stand for GE.

So if there's a PE and TKL is in, PAP rather TKL becomes president than an opposition. He can wet dream on how he wants to leverage on president post to make changes, but that is not up to him to decide but for govt to raise to president, ie lppl.

(12-08-2023, 09:45 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I will vote for him …. he is going be fun when dealing with white pirates ….
Our Presidential Hopeful TKL have bought unit @ Forrest City and get salute with honor by the security guard daily

https://www.facebook.com/kinlian/posts/8...embed_post

This is Our Singapore Presidential Hopeful TKL who has bought unit @ Forrest City...whahhhh. 

What a kind of Singapore Presidential Hopeful we all want???. Who bought unit @ Forrest City and get salute with honor by the security guard daily

https://www.facebook.com/kinlian/posts/8...embed_post

(12-08-2023, 05:00 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I have no doubt he'll lose his deposit.
Our Presidential Hopeful TKL have bought unit @ Forrest City and get salute with honor by the security guard daily

This is Our Singapore Presidential Hopeful TKL who has bought unit @ Forrest City...whahhhh. Knn. Undecided

What a kind of Singapore Presidential Hopeful we all want???. Who bought unit @ Forrest City and get salute with honor by the security guard daily.

(12-08-2023, 10:20 PM)hansamu Wrote:  He has professed openly anti establishment issues, cost of living,  high cost  of housing etc. 
Also oppo supporters are shown to support him.
These are not the duties of a President. 

The authorities will surely disqualify him for some reasons or others.

PAP certainly won't want a President who will cross swords with them.

He posted on his FB his journey home... visited his daughter, declined a lift from his son in law.

Took MRT and bus.

All sounded good. He was not so atas... must call Grab that sort of thing.

In touch with the ground.

And said "lots of pretty girls in the MRT"

Then ended his post with hehehe.

I am not going to vote for this humsup lo.  Rolleyes