50cents for takeaway box- Kiliney kopitiam

First of all, We must Boycott such stall , When there is no sale for this stall,  It will either close down.  Do not patronize stall that charge such amount. Totally unreasonable.   This is not environment friendly. You are encouraging more of such acts if we keep doing this.  And also I don't agree with the 10 cents charge for a plastic bag enterprise.  This should be part of a shopping experience inclusive.  When they collected the 10 cents what they do with the money they collected. Did they donated the money to those environment friendly organization for keeping this world  sustainable. In the end, the money still belongs to them. This is called profiteering.
[+] 3 users Like jus4lucky's post

(23-02-2023, 12:22 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  First of all, We must Boycott such stall , When there is no sale for this stall,  It will either close down.  Do not patronize stall that charge such amount. Totally unreasonable.   This is not environment friendly. You are encouraging more of such acts if we keep doing this.  And also I don't agree with the 10 cents charge for a plastic bag enterprise.  This should be part of a shopping experience inclusive.  When they collected the 10 cents what they do with the money they collected. Did they donated the money to those environment friendly organization for keeping this world  sustainable.  In the end, the money still belongs to them. This is called profiteering.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

(23-02-2023, 12:01 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  singapore companies mostly behave such a way

they cannot innovate for better products to clinch more market shares

they raise prices to enhance their pockets deeper

that's the main reason why singaporeans shouldn't support such local

just let them bleed to their deathbed

anyway
these foods you can easily make at the comfort of your own home

and most of them serve with an atittude like you owe them money

so why waste your money on these arseOs who always think they have the government behind to leech on
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

[Image: 58171-AA8-06-CD-40-A5-AA85-58-E940-E0-BAB8.png]

[Image: 50-A95-B1-A-CEEE-49-D5-8427-644-F626-F5-EAE.jpg]

Remember to get refund for your Kopitiam card
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

CASE keep quiet ,why>?????????????????

(23-02-2023, 11:28 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  That's PAP way of doing things wat. Sinkees said ok. Rotfl

PAP ish not rike that.

Don't take my words for it.  Read Budget 2023 and you will have to agree.   Be_right_back

(23-02-2023, 01:20 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Remember to get refund for your Kopitiam card

I still see so many people in my queue using the card in Kopitiam. I am the only one using the app.

(12-10-2022, 11:14 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: 20221012-231150.jpg]

all in $3.60 only, paid by cdc voucher

Cheap & few ingredients. But again is below $4. Ok la