Pritam Singh charged: Nearly 50% of S’poreans polled found to be upset or angry

(10-04-2024, 02:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You will take this chance to just finish him off

For the sake of the Worker's Party name, he must go lah! Big Grin You want the party to die meh? Thinking

(10-04-2024, 06:18 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I saw water melon so big in market lah!

Perhaps these are more to your liking

[Image: Mango.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(10-04-2024, 06:22 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Perhaps these are more to your liking

Wah! So BIG ah! Big Grin

(10-04-2024, 06:20 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  For the sake of the Worker's Party name, he must go lah! You want the party to die meh? 

Pritam must go if he is found guilty. No "butts".

[Image: Queue.jpg]

(10-04-2024, 06:22 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Perhaps these are more to your liking

Yes! Mango Cheng variety Big Grin

I like!  Sluuurrrp! Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-04-2024, 06:23 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Wah! So BIG ah!

Is this more to your taste?

[Image: Mask-2.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(10-04-2024, 06:20 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  For the sake of the Worker's Party name, he must go lah! Big Grin You want the party to die meh? Thinking

Yes he must not be selfish. Wasting LTK effort in WP. From HG to AJ.

(10-04-2024, 06:24 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yes! Mango Cheng variety  I like!  Sluuurrrp!

Don't just focus on the top when there is more to appreciate from behind

[Image: Pool.jpg]

(10-04-2024, 06:28 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Don't just focus on the top when there is more to appreciate from behind

[Image: Pool.jpg]

I’m more a titties person than ass lover Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-04-2024, 06:26 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Is this more to your taste?

[Image: Mask-2.jpg]

Nice nippies lah! Big Grin

(10-04-2024, 02:22 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I believe he lied and must be dealt with accordingly.    Rolleyes

Actually PAP leaders also lie, just that they either could wriggle out of it or the lies dun get found out.

Pritam's mistake is that he got caught  Big Grin

Ignore List: Oyk

(10-04-2024, 06:02 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  These are truly pomelos

[Image: Airplane-Food.jpg]

You want to see water melon.

[Image: unnamed-9.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

upset and angry but vote PAP when GE.

(10-04-2024, 02:53 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  These are jackfruits

[Image: YdyNl8X.jpg]

These then are jackfruits

[Image: IMG-3318.jpg]

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

(10-04-2024, 01:52 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I no pity him lah! Big Grin
Is there tell tale signs she would not be a good and responsible MP?
Select a person with good character to be MP then WP would grow strong and well respected by citizens.
[+] 1 user Likes Oasis's post

(10-04-2024, 07:17 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Actually PAP leaders also lie, just that they either could wriggle out of it or the lies dun get found out.

Pritam's mistake is that he got caught  Big Grin

Correct lah. Can bluff but dun get caught. Anther thing is it is not so serius to bluff or promise peasants without committment but it is very serious to bluff under parliamentary oath in a COP.
This Pritam shoukd just throw that RK to the wolves instead if trying to cover her azz and got played out by her.   I think she must be a PAP mole.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Tan Chuan Jin every night shouting "praise the Lord" when playing balls

Wow...this thread suddenly became kym thread.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(10-04-2024, 09:36 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Correct lah. Can bluff but dun get caught. Anther thing is it is not so serius to bluff or promise peasants without committment but it is very serious to bluff under parliamentary oath in a COP.
This Pritam shoukd just throw that RK to the wolves instead if trying to cover her azz and got played out by her.   I think she must be a PAP mole.   Big Grin

I must say that it's a difficult decision for him to make at that point in time.  Revealing that RK lied is bad for WP so I think he's just hoping that PAP dun pursue the matter after RK stopped making any more statements about it. But anyway, PAP can't prove anything because it's his words against RK's. They're hoping this will tarnish his reputation or take up his time so that he has no time to prepare for election.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(10-04-2024, 02:33 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I wonder if those "mangoes" are still being plucked by Tan Chuan-Jin?

[Image: erhd4zfgbhn71.jpg?width=392&format=pjpg&...5bb751a161]

Will her father accept him in the first place?

(10-04-2024, 10:14 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Will her father accept him in the first place?

Is TCJ still unemployed? If he is, Cheng Li Hui's Dad wouldn't approve.

(10-04-2024, 07:33 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  upset and angry but vote PAP when GE.
[Image: Lightning.jpg]

(11-04-2024, 11:55 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Is TCJ still unemployed? If he is, Cheng Li Hui's Dad wouldn't approve.
Maybe now CEO or chairman of don’t know which company. Like the ex mp in bukit batok one. Slept his grassroots then in the end she died of cancer and he is now chairman of some chicken egg farm. 

https://www.ellipsiz.com/about-us/board-...g-kim-hua/

(11-04-2024, 12:03 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Maybe now CEO or chairman of don’t know which company. Like the ex mp in bukit batok one. Slept his grassroots then in the end she died of cancer and he is now chairman of some chicken egg farm. 
https://www.ellipsiz.com/about-us/board-...g-kim-hua/

It looks like ex-MIW MP David Ong had a massive makeover!

[Image: 20150820-davidong.jpg]

i think verdict for the corruption case going to announce soon. Thinking this news is to divert some attention?

(11-04-2024, 01:24 PM)wulala Wrote:  i think verdict for the corruption case going to announce soon. this news is to divert some attention?

Too much dirt has been uncovered about Iswaran for him to walk free so the MIW will angle it such that no stone will be left unturned in their bid to stamp out corruption even among their own ranks. The Pappies will claim that "ownself check ownself" works! 

(11-04-2024, 01:24 PM)wulala Wrote:  i think verdict for the corruption case going to announce soon. Thinking this news is to divert some attention?
I think the $3bil case, the sentence is to pave way for this case that you are talking about.