Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore

(25-12-2021, 07:56 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  From CCP now I become jhk. So let me guess, next I will be label as ceca.. Feel sad for the person who employ you as IB, really waste his $1..

Well, if you are a jhk who supports the communists, what has it got to do with me if members call you out?  Now you want to be paid in renminmao?  Now go and collect your wumao.

Pritam watching soccer now.

(25-12-2021, 10:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Well, if you are a jhk who supports the communists, what has it got to do with me if members call you out?  Now you want to be paid in renminmao?  Now go and collect your wumao.
Just brand people who don't agree with your views as jhk or communists, typically IB behavior.. Too bad it won't work on me.

BTW, if you are station in CECA land, then you only deserve 5c..

If you are station in Singapore, then you can go and collect your $1..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(25-12-2021, 11:42 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Just brand people who don't agree with your views as jhk or communists, typically IB behavior.. Too bad it won't work on me.

BTW, if you are station in CECA land, then you only deserve 5c..

If you are station in Singapore, then you can go and collect your $1..

You have mental issues.  I rest my case.

(25-12-2021, 11:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You have mental issues.  I rest my case.
You are the one that is having mental issues. Saw all yr posts can derived to conclusion you hv mind problems.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(26-12-2021, 06:27 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You are the one that is having mental issues. Saw all yr posts can derived to conclusion you hv mind problems.

You have been reading all my posts?

I must be an interesting writer lor.