SG Talk
Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore (/Thread-Pritam-Singh-most-admired-politician-in-Singapore)

Pages: 1 2

Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - klat - 24-12-2021

Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore, PM Lee comes in second, according to poll

https://theindependent.sg/pritam-singh-most-admired-politician-in-singapore-pm-lee-comes-in-second-according-to-poll/

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - Gstalk - 24-12-2021

No wonder pinky want to fix him

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - Huliwang - 24-12-2021

They admired Pritam for what? ............. Thinking

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - Migrant - 24-12-2021

Very ticklish 😂
Good joke. 
Merry Christmas

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - debono - 24-12-2021

(24-12-2021, 10:33 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  They admired Pritam for what? ............. Thinking

They admire him for his good reply to ET, and being the  leader of the opposition.  He promised to donate to charity $16,000 per month, one-half of his MP allowance of $32,000.... Clapping Big Grin

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - Huliwang - 24-12-2021

(24-12-2021, 10:59 AM)debono Wrote:  They admire him for his good reply to ET, and being the  leader of the opposition.  He promised to donate to charity $16,000 per month, one-half of his MP allowance.... Clapping Big Grin

I thought they admired his hairs especially those on his face, chin and jaws..... Big Grin

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - halya - 24-12-2021

(24-12-2021, 10:33 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  They admired Pritam for what? ............. Thinking

His beard?  Huh

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - maxsanic - 24-12-2021

I read the article and what is surprising is apparently Barack and Michelle Obama are the most admired people by Singaporeans. I do not understand why!?!?

I mean Barack Obama generally has a wholesome image and makes positive speeches to everyone including Singapore, pretty much anything that he say is politically correct and hard to find fault. Other than a state dinner he hosted for LHL, I don't think there was much interaction between him and Singapore personally.

Politically, he seems to be an average leader with hits and misses. Domestically as usual the Dems love him and the Reps hate him which is pretty much what happens to most US presidents. I can understand he has a favorable image among Singaporeans, but most admired person in the world? What's up with Singaporeans?

As for Michelle Obama that's even more bizarre. Other than maintaining a good public image as a black female and former first lady and engaging in all the usual good causes expected of all first ladies, why on earth do Singaporeans think she's the most admired female? What exactly did she do that benefited Singaporeans?

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - Sentinel - 24-12-2021

(24-12-2021, 12:50 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  I read the article and what is surprising is apparently Barack and Michelle Obama are the most admired people by Singaporeans. I do not understand why!?!?

I mean Barack Obama generally has a wholesome image and makes positive speeches to everyone including Singapore, pretty much anything that he say is politically correct and hard to find fault. Other than a state dinner he hosted for LHL, I don't think there was much interaction between him and Singapore personally.

Politically, he seems to be an average leader with hits and misses. Domestically as usual the Dems love him and the Reps hate him which is pretty much what happens to most US presidents. I can understand he has a favorable image among Singaporeans, but most admired person in the world? What's up with Singaporeans?

As for Michelle Obama that's even more bizarre. Other than maintaining a good public image as a black female and former first lady and engaging in all the usual good causes expected of all first ladies, why on earth do Singaporeans think she's the most admired female? What exactly did she do that benefited Singaporeans?

The answer to your question can be summed up in one word: Hypocrites!

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - luncheonmeat - 24-12-2021

(24-12-2021, 10:59 AM)debono Wrote:  They admire him for his good reply to ET, and being the  leader of the opposition.  He promised to donate to charity $16,000 per month, one-half of his MP allowance of $32,000.... Clapping Big Grin

Upz you 1 pt for reminding forummers of Pritams good works.  Thumbs_up

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - luncheonmeat - 24-12-2021

(24-12-2021, 11:27 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I thought they admired his hairs especially those on his face, chin and jaws..... Big Grin

Dis type not all Chinese can grow.  Cool

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - RichDad - 24-12-2021

(24-12-2021, 12:50 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  I read the article and what is surprising is apparently Barack and Michelle Obama are the most admired people by Singaporeans. I do not understand why!?!?

So it is a fake survey...

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - moonrab - 24-12-2021

Gimmicks.. Big Grin

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - Galilo_l - 24-12-2021

Moi admire SXL   nudie

(24-12-2021, 02:11 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Upz you 1 pt for reminding forummers of Pritams good works.  Thumbs_up

Bro., thank you for you rep. point and concurrence..... Clapping Big Grin

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - Oyk - 24-12-2021

For scoring his own goal.

He picked RK, and now RK said he told her to take a big fat lie to the grave wor.

How not to admire such a GREAT man!

(24-12-2021, 07:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:  For scoring his own goal.

He picked RK, and now RK said he told her to take a big fat lie to the grave wor.

I sense sarcasm in your thread...... crying

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - Huliwang - 25-12-2021

(24-12-2021, 10:59 AM)debono Wrote:  They admire him for his good reply to ET, and being the  leader of the opposition.  He promised to donate to charity $16,000 per month, one-half of his MP allowance of $32,000.... Clapping Big Grin

I think the answer for being the most admired person can be drawn from the various responses of forum members. Both PAP supporters and oppositions admired him but for different reasons. No wonder Pritam beats LHL hands down...... Big Grin

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - debono - 25-12-2021

(25-12-2021, 09:22 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think the answer for being the most admired person can be drawn from the various responses of forum members. Both PAP supporters and oppositions admired him but for different reasons. No wonder Pritam beats LHL hands down...... Big Grin

We admire him because of his tact in replying to ET and is bold enough to tell ET that he disagree when ever he was asked to agree with ET.... Clapping Big Grin

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - Oyk - 25-12-2021

(25-12-2021, 09:22 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think the answer for being the most admired person can be drawn from the various responses of forum members. Both PAP supporters and oppositions admired him but for different reasons. No wonder Pritam beats LHL hands down...... Big Grin

If you increase the number of contestants, he beat not only LHL.

From another survey, the rankings go like this:-

1.  Prata.......I mean Pritam Singh (Gold)

2.  RK 

3.  LHY

4.  LWL

5.  TCB

10.  Lim Tean
11.  Dr Chee

12-153.   The WP plp IBs

154.  LHL.

(25-12-2021, 09:42 AM)debono Wrote:  We admire him because of his tact in replying to ET and is bold enough to tell ET that he disagree when ever he was asked to agree with ET.... Clapping Big Grin

He is from a race, especially the Punjabis, who are known to make good lawyers.

You have Singhs in Malaysia and Singapore who made a name for themselves as formidable lawyers.  The Tamils also made a name for themselves.

Those doing shipping law like Dennis or company law or conveyancing law don't stand a chance against another lawyer who does criminal law.

However, Singh still lost to ET.  Never for once did ET had to pause to think of what to say....and he was able to cross reference pages and excepts better than a Christian can flip his Bible to quote a verse for Christmas...

Did you watch the vided and see how Dennis fumbled with the documents when "cross-examining " Dr Cheok?  That is the quality of a WP lawyer hor.

ET got Pritam by his balls with those words "Your call".  That is when the IBs stopped chanting "PS 1 ET 0" something they did at the beginning regardless of the content of PS's replies, just because he acted "confident"....

Singh acts a lot...like when he met with reporters (various media) over RK's posts about rich Chinese, mosque leaders.  Acts like he is in control, he is confident....Good actor, that's what he is.  But he got minced by ET.

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - ArielCasper - 25-12-2021

Whether he told RK to lie is still a big ? since ET is still unable to put that hat on PS's head..

Even if he told RK to lie, so what.. 

RK is an adult with her own judgement.. If someone tell her to lie and her agreed to it and things goes wrong, can she turnaround and blame the one who told her to lie?? At work, how often are we told by our bosses, maybe not to lie, but don't tell the truth or partial truth.. You do your own assessment, if by doing that, it won't get into a situation where your job is at stake or even worse kena sued, you will probably do it.. But if it will cause you your job or end up kena sued, will you still follow what your boss say? NO..

While making PS the most admired politician is BS, but if PS can get out of this without a scratch, he will be the one of the few where govt tried to 'fix' him, but failed to do so.. This will bring him to the same level like LTK and CST..

(25-12-2021, 10:57 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Whether he told RK to lie is still a big ? since ET is still unable to put that hat on PS's head..

RK is an adult with her own judgement.. If someone tell her to lie and her agreed to it and things goes wrong, can she turnaround and blame the one who told her to lie?? At work, how often are we told by our bosses, maybe not to lie, but don't tell the truth or partial truth.. You do your own assessment, if by doing that, it won't get into a situation where your job is at stake or even worse kena sued, you will probably do it.. But if it will cause you your job or end up kena sued, will you still follow what your boss say? NO..

While making PS the most admired politician BS, but if PS can get out of this without a scratch, he will be the one of the few where govt tried to 'fix' him, but failed to do so.. This will bring him to the same level like LTK and CST.. Even

You can now go and collect your fifty cents...

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - ArielCasper - 25-12-2021

(25-12-2021, 10:59 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You can now go and collect your fifty cents...

And you can collect your $1.. I know being IB in SG cost more..

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - watchfirst9 - 25-12-2021

Thumbsup
Laughter-13

(25-12-2021, 11:15 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Thumbsup
Laughter-13

Laughter-68 Gesti-109

RE: Pritam Singh, most admired politician in Singapore - watchfirst9 - 25-12-2021

(25-12-2021, 11:18 AM)debono Wrote:  Laughter-68 Gesti-109

yah merry christmas  Laughing

(25-12-2021, 10:57 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Whether he told RK to lie is still a big ? since ET is still unable to put that hat on PS's head..

While making PS the most admired politician BS, but if PS can get out of this without a scratch, he will be the one of the few where govt tried to 'fix' him, but failed to do so.. This will bring him to the same level like LTK and CST.. Even
I think that PS is in the same caliber as LTK and CST.... Clapping Laughter-68 Gesti-109

(25-12-2021, 11:11 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  And you can collect your $1.. I know being IB in SG cost more..

It costs more in SG?

So you are a lowlife jhk posting here, and earning fifty sen?

(25-12-2021, 03:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It costs more in SG?

So you are a lowlife jhk posting here, and earning fifty sen?

From CCP now I become jhk. So let me guess, next I will be label as ceca.. Feel sad for the person who employ you as IB, really waste his $1..