Pritam Singh should step down as sec-gen

I've never seen a person so stupid, upon being told that his members are having an affair, went to question them about it. 

I think he just wanted to keep the whole matter under wraps by informing LP and Nicole so that they could be more discreet.

Integrity problem!
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

Maybe he don’t wish his party to be stained
So quiet until video leaks out no choice

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

He said he didn't have any evidence at that time. Maybe he thought the ex driver trying to flame Leon and NS by spreading fake information? On the other hand, PAP had evidence yet continue to allow the affair to continue till now. LHL to step down? Anyway LHL planning to step down already.. so doesn't matter haha
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

(20-07-2023, 11:39 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I've never seen a person so stupid, upon being told that his members are having an affair, went to question them about it. 

I think he just wanted to keep the whole matter under wraps by informing LP and Nicole so that they could be more discreet.

Integrity problem!
Ya, really useless bugger. May be he is thinking in his head, " they should take it to the grave" instead of saving the situation by breaking them up.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(20-07-2023, 11:45 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Ya, really useless bugger. May be he is thinking in his head, " they should take it to the grave" instead of saving the situation by breaking them up.   Big Grin

I suspect he also took that approach in RK's case.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(20-07-2023, 11:39 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I've never seen a person so stupid, upon being told that his members are having an affair, went to question them about it. 

Integrity problem!

he has no evidence.
what should you do if you were him?

All step down better, save $$$.
Sinkies can ownself take care ownself.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Integrity problem!
Anyway, he does not makes a good Secretary General of WP unlike Low Thia KIANG. Most of his issues brought upon parliament does not relates to bread and butter issues unlike Jamus Lim. I believed Jamus Lim more fit to be a Secretary General of WP.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(20-07-2023, 12:10 PM)forum456 Wrote:  he has no evidence.
what should you do if you were him?

The news already said many party members have seen them behave intimately, I'm sure this will ultimately filter down to the sec-gen. 

Moreover, would you just believe solely the words of a person who denied that he's s thief, without further investgation? In fact, I'll be like CPIB. Gather all the evidence first before confronting the perpetrators.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Integrity problem!

Bro I think you are mistaken.
Every week there are allegations of this member having eelationshop with another member...these are generated by rumor mill from public or party jn fighting and adversary. This is due to nature of politics, they have to constantly meet people work on activities, grassroots residents etc

If they investigate every single rumor or coffeeshop talk they don't have to do other things.

It's like our JC days every day people speculate who Is dating and meeting who....most of it is just speculation.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(20-07-2023, 11:45 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  He said he didn't have any evidence at that time. Maybe he thought the ex driver trying to flame Leon and NS by spreading fake information? On the other hand, PAP had evidence yet continue to allow the affair to continue till now. LHL to step down? Anyway LHL planning to step down already.. so doesn't matter haha
Agree on this part. Objective evidence.

Integrity problem!

Like this means PM Lee should also leh...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(20-07-2023, 12:33 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Like this means PM Lee should also leh...
This one is already proven case but 61% of idiots kept him there.    Big Grin

Carl Jung

(20-07-2023, 12:19 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The news already said many party members have seen them behave intimately, I'm sure this will ultimately filter down to the sec-gen. 

Moreover, would you just believe solely the words of a person who denied that he's s thief, without further investgation? In fact, I'll be like CPIB. Gather all the evidence first before confronting the perpetrators.

The news only said the driver informed many WP members. The news never said many WP members saw them.
How to gather evidence ?
WP does not have manpower to investigate all reported
 adultery cases.
As long as someone provides evidence, WP will take action.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(20-07-2023, 12:33 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Like this means PM Lee should also leh...

It is possible that LHL knew about it and decide to sit on it, but he did give a plausible reason that he wanted to give TCJ more time to hand over his duties.

For PS, he gave the reason that because LP and Nicole told me no such thing happened so I believed them, is totally unconvincing.

(20-07-2023, 12:39 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It is possible that LHL knew about it and decide to sit on it, but he did give a plausible reason that he wanted to give TCJ more time to hand over his duties.

For PS, he gave the reason that because LP and Nicole told me no such thing happened so I believed them, is totally unconvincing.
Yalor, he is so easy to be bluffed and tricked by his members. May be they ask him to go eat sai, he also eat because he believes people easily.   Big Grin

Carl Jung

(20-07-2023, 12:38 PM)forum456 Wrote:  The news only said the driver informed many WP members. The news never said many WP members saw them.
How to gather evidence ?
WP does not have manpower to investigate all reported
 adultery cases.
As long as someone provides evidence, WP will take action.

In any company or political party, if there is no evidence, they will not spend money,manpower and time on sex scandal.
they will interview the accused as record to punish them if they lie

Integrity problem!

Not stupid lah. He is trying to cover up like pinky. LP is too valuable. NS got potential.

You think you didnt know??

That's politics. Same as pinky.

Pritam should take the driver's report seriously and ask the driver to produce or collect evidence if he wants to save his LP boss.   Big Grin .

Carl Jung

(20-07-2023, 12:44 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Not stupid lah. He is trying to cover up like pinky. LP is too valuable.  NS got potential.

You think you didnt know??

That's politics. Same as pinky.

That's why I said he's trying to keep things under wraps. He thought that the matter will blow over without anybody exposing it. He did it in RK's case before. But truth is, this kind of thing cannot be kept hidden for long, because your opponents are always watching you.

(20-07-2023, 12:47 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Pritam should take the driver's report seriously and ask the driver to produce or collect evidence if he wants to save his LP boss.   Big Grin .

Yes, this is what he should do. Ask the driver to produce the evidence.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

If halimah is truly our president, she should fire the entire cabinet and call for a fresh GE rite away! Lol

But she is only a figurehead.

(20-07-2023, 02:13 PM)Sticw Wrote:  If Halimah is truly our president, she should fire the entire cabinet and call for a fresh GE rite away! Lol

But she is only a figurehead.
The constitution did not give her the power.  Big Grin

Carl Jung

(20-07-2023, 02:19 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  The constitution did not give her the power.  Big Grin
The cabinet boss created her post. Big Grin

Yalor....LHL should do the same...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(20-07-2023, 03:09 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Yalor....LHL should do the same...
LHL maybe very pissed that everyone else had honeypot but he too late to the party...

(20-07-2023, 12:49 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yes, this is what he should do. Ask the driver to produce the evidence.

Iz true, but if moi in his shoes, will oso do sama sama. Let sleeping dogs lie. Affairs of the loin is not criminal. Oredy forewarn Perera his ass got target. Iz not in Pritam's place to punish them. He iz not the PM and Perera iz older dan him plus a valuable asset to the party.  It iz not their day job and they are not paid meelions of dollahs to serve the country.  I will actually give more leeway to opp mps for mistakes as long as no corruption was involved.
[+] 2 users Like luncheonmeat's post

Fcuk lah.
He is a lawyer so he wants proof to act.

If he is with MNC, he will just fcuk Perera.
Whether have or not clean up your act

The one that is hiding is the naked emperor. .
[+] 1 user Likes Klesk's post

(20-07-2023, 11:45 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  He said he didn't have any evidence at that time. Maybe he thought the ex driver trying to flame Leon and NS by spreading fake information? On the other hand, PAP had evidence yet continue to allow the affair to continue till now. LHL to step down? Anyway LHL planning to step down already.. so doesn't matter haha

planning is not the same as actual done

PLANNING IS NEVER AHEAD,CANT CATCH UP  AGAINST UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES EVENTS THAT DERAIL IT!!

only TIME will tell can materialize OR NOT

Integrity problem!

yah lah.................alll the opposition parties should disband lah............. crying