Professional traders have shorted HSI heavily...here's why

China and HK economy are on a one way street down.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/china/xis...oomed-fail

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: mNmni24.jpg]

Short-selling activity on Hong Kong stocks surged Wednesday, pushing the turnover in short positions as a proportion of the market’s total to a record 27%, according to Bloomberg calculations based on exchange data.

The increase in short-selling turnover reflects investors’ lack of confidence, said Sonija Li, head of retail research at MIB Securities. “Until now, there have been no game-changer policies, resulting in market disappointment.”

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Xi surround himself with ideologues replacing technocrats who understood the economy

Now china is having 20+% young unemployment
Deadly deflationary spiral
30% of economy in a long term slump.
Exports and imports both falling

He managed the economy until this type of state. ...another few years....they need to pray to God for help...

Wah up from 19030 to 19315. Wat hapen to the professional top traders?

(10-08-2023, 04:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Wah up from 19030 to 19315. Wat hapen to the professional top traders?

Rotfl Sgbutt no horse run...reverse indicator Clapping

Smile

(10-08-2023, 01:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Xi surround himself with ideologues replacing technocrats who understood the economy

Now china is having 20+% young unemployment
Deadly deflationary spiral
30% of economy in a long term slump.
Exports and imports both falling

He managed the economy until this type of state. ...another few years....they need to pray to God for help...

Today sgbuffett on fire! Saw that today he call for Hsi, Dow and Alibaba to plunge but again his reverse indicator is god mode. Hail the king of RI