US: China likely to pull back on lethal aid to Russia after their warning

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk...d-general/

China is doing the right thing to de-escalate

Russia should follow by ending its brutal invasion that killed so man people

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

Wah...USA so powderful should tell China to get out of SCS wat.
[+] 3 users Like Notdumb's post

(20-02-2023, 05:01 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  China is doing the right thing to de-escalate

Later in the week will know ,back down or double down.

I didn't know China hv to report to a US general.

In china they are still known as Paper Tiger..

(20-02-2023, 05:01 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  China is doing the right thing to de-escalate

At last and not least, China get to differentiate between what is white and black.

Likely... likely their imagination only

That US 4* general ownself said ownself cum. Not scare of China ?
See how Pelosi air force plane siam SCS far far just to visit Miss-England last year... Big Grin

Who is Pulling back ?
[Image: pelosi-plane.jpg?fit=1200%2C675&ssl=1]
https://taiwanenglishnews.com/pelosi-pla...ese-coast/

China has been a peaceful giant. Like the panda 🐼. Cute and adorable. Cheers
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(20-02-2023, 05:47 PM)Manthink Wrote:  That US 4* general ownself said ownself cum. Not scare of China ?
See how Pelosi air force plane siam SCS far far just to visit Miss-England last year... Big Grin

Who is Pulling back ?
[Image: pelosi-plane.jpg?fit=1200%2C675&ssl=1]
https://taiwanenglishnews.com/pelosi-pla...ese-coast/

When the old grand mother visited Taiwan to say hello to Tsai, China conducted an aggressive exercise that involve surrounding Taiwan and firing missiles etc for days.

Then when US take down China's spy balloon...China complain US has overreacted.

The relationship between the 2 country is really toxic like between Brad Pitt and Amber Heard.....where each side keep claiming the other is the evil abuser.

The way to fix this is for someone to be have like.an adult.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I agree with your stance..........that Russia should end it's invasion of Ukraine......................... Big Grin

This is a great poker game.
Putin can simply go to sleep with his forces on auto.
West is totally Busted
West needs to get free stuffs from Russia.
System has no free play.
Singapore is vulnerable to the play.
No good stuff just hope Putin is stupid.
Can u imagine Singapore read sotong's script like bible
Dat bad German need to be shot.

(20-02-2023, 05:02 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Wah...USA so powderful should tell China to get out of SCS wat.

Rotfl

(20-02-2023, 06:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The way to fix this is for someone to be have like.an adult.

[Image: unnamed.jpg]

USA damn thick skin thinking China scare of them when the actual fact was Blinken kena fark deep deep.

(20-02-2023, 06:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When the old grand mother visited Taiwan to say hello to Tsai, China conducted an aggressive exercise that involve surrounding Taiwan and firing missiles etc for days. Then when US take down China's spy balloon...China complain US has overreacted. The relationship between the 2 country is really toxic like between Brad Pitt and Amber Heard.....where each side keep claiming the other is the evil abuser. The way to fix this is for someone to be have like.an adult.

Unlike u, I am not into celebrity gossips - All I understand is when an old Witch insist in doing things that even the POTUS don't dare to do shows how some Americans like to blow their hot balloons in the name of being "anti-China'.

That is exactly the purpose of the alleged "spy balloon" you clearly enjoy floating with.  End of the day,  this shows no US politicians even dare to fly directly over the SCS... And that is certainly not a "over reaction" 

Big Grin

China have no intention to supply arms to Russia in the first place. But US talk until like it's their credit that China did not supply arms to Russia. Skin very thick.  Laughing

(20-02-2023, 09:49 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Unlike u, I am not into celebrity gossips - All I understand is when an old Witch insist in doing things that even the POTUS don't dare to do shows how some Americans like to blow their hot balloons in the name of being "anti-China'.

That is exactly the purpose of the alleged "spy balloon" you clearly enjoy floating with.  End of the day,  this shows no US politicians even dare to fly directly over the SCS... And that is certainly not a "over reaction" 

Big Grin

I don't see why US politicians are afraid to fly directly over SCS................. Big Grin

(20-02-2023, 09:54 PM)debono Wrote:  I don't see why US politicians are afraid to fly directly over SCS................. Big Grin

I don't see that too before Pelosi's US Air Force jet took a giant flight DETOUR away from the SCS...jin xia xue u don't even read news... Big Grin

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nancy-pelos...1659482515

[Image: OG-GJ582_fe7d57_300PX_20220802205344.jpg]

(20-02-2023, 05:20 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  In china they are still known as Paper Tiger..

Your low IQ only makes you look stupid. Rotfl

It is so strange you are also a CCP supporter.

But “paper tiger” didn’t get popularized in English until the 1964 translation of Mao Zedong’s “Little Red Book,” which asserted that “imperialism and all reactionaries are paper tigers.” Mao had described the U.S. as a “paper tiger” as early as 1956

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

The fact that US use a F22 to shoot down their balloon should make China piss in their pants.

If they can so this to a balloon, imagine what they can do to the real weapons of china

(20-02-2023, 10:23 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  The fact that US use a F22 to shoot down their balloon should make China piss in their pants.
If they can so this to a balloon, imagine what they can do to the real weapons of china

Actually it is the reverse - it is the Yanks who pissing in their pants because no one wanna look weak for allowing a Chinese "spy balloon" to float across USA where the politicians are busy BS'ing each other over face and self interest.

Remember - the balloon wasn't even in American news until a civilian spotted it deep inside US territory over the sky of Montana Big Grin

(20-02-2023, 10:23 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  The fact that US use a F22 to shoot down their balloon should make China piss in their pants.

Balloon issue is already laughingstock to the whole world.  Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

I didn't know a retired US general could become China's spokesman.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

https://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/?p=223719