Putin is losing, likely to resort to nuclear in coming days...

He is already on TV claiming Ukraine will try to detonate a dirty bomb and blame on Russia. 

This is consistent with his old trick of pre blaming the opponent then do his dirty act.

https://news.yahoo.com/putin-losing-whil...00052.html

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Till now, you still believe western media crap news? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-10-2022, 09:53 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Till now, you still believe western media crap news? Thinking

I'm lost for words! Now I know why so many Singaporeans got scammed! The display of naivete gullibility is really shocking!

Russia has pre-warn USA that Ukraine will use dirty nuke bomb on Russia acquired land and blame Russia.

Smile

(27-10-2022, 09:56 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  I'm lost for words! Now I know why so many Singaporeans got scammed! The display of naivete gullibility is really shocking!

Gullible

(27-10-2022, 09:57 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Russia has pre-warn USA that Ukraine will use dirty nuke bomb on Russia acquired land and blame Russia.
And now we have our very own stooges here doing the very same insidious act as foreseen by Russia!

Really shocking  how thick these people are!

Shocking that we have clowns here that support terrorism.

(27-10-2022, 09:53 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Till now, you still believe western media crap news? Thinking

Many months back, someone insisted that Russian military can only last for 3 more days!  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(27-10-2022, 10:05 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Many months back, someone insisted that Russian military can only last for 3 more days!  Rotfl

kokokee? he semi retired already

(27-10-2022, 10:05 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Many months back, someone insisted that Russian military can only last for 3 more days!  Rotfl

Currently the narratives are China collapsed, China bankrupt, Chinese running away from China, China is a terrorist/rogue state, Chinese Banks collapsed, foreign funds pulling out of China ... all (no) thanks to the incessant noises from the Talk Cock and Stooge gang!

No power means no comm. Big Grin
No comm, how to deploy the armies of soldiers to fight…
You say who will win?
He thinks Russia bombs the power installations is for fun.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

There is no reason for Rus to nuke as now as tide
start to shift to their favour as day Rus mobilization
troops arriving is 1-2 week.

Other than Kherson, Ukr start to fail more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoMXWnj3TSE

Ukr foreign troops may start to think of Christmas at home
once winter falls.

(27-10-2022, 10:10 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  Currently the narratives are China collapsed, China bankrupt, Chinese running away from China, China is a terrorist/rogue state, Chinese Banks collapsed, foreign funds pulling out of China ... all (no) thanks to the incessant noises from the Talk Cock and Stooge gang!

There was a concerted effort to hammer Hong Kong stock market (and China's stock markets as a whole) as well as Chinese Yuan with FAKE NEWS, rumours, disinformation/misinformation....... 铺天盖地 !
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(27-10-2022, 10:37 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  There is no reason for Rus to nuke as now as tide
start to shift to their favour as day Rus mobilization
troops arriving is 1-2 week.

Other than Kherson, Ukr start to fail more.

Imagine SAF is fighting and winning a major war, but yet it starts to mobilise 50-60yo old uncles who have MR decades ago. Laughing 

He is waiting as usual

Actually he waiting for Winter coming.

Russia losing until Ukraine no electricity..stop listening to western propaganda

(27-10-2022, 09:56 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  I'm lost for words! Now I know why so many Singaporeans got scammed! The display of naivete gullibility is really shocking!

Yes there is  real problem with Singaporeans and we can see it here. They are vulnerable to propaganda and disinformation from China and Russia.

China and Russia are countries run by dictators who use propaganda heavily to brain wash their people.

[Image: fNs7VH0.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-10-2022, 04:37 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yes there is  real problem with Singaporeans and we can see it here. They are vulnerable to propaganda and disinformation from China and Russia.

China and Russia are countries run by dictators who use propaganda heavily to brain wash their people.

[Image: fNs7VH0.jpg]

https://kuanyewism.com/2022/08/why-singa...uence-ops/ 

[Image: ZtjXGc.jpg]

"The government tiptoes around anything to do with geopolitical news in the region due to its slavish dedication to “neutrality” (whatever that means), whilst citizens are freely seeking out and receiving uncurated, unfiltered, and selectively-spun foreign news or social media debates through platforms like Facebook, Wechat and Whatsapp. There’s no public safe space for open and honest debate about regional and international geopolitics without individuals feeling that they have to toe the official line and self-censoring to fit societal conformism, and the government has singularly failed to inculcate objective critical interest in foreign affairs amongst local society in favour of ruthless economic pragmatism and material prosperity at all costs."