Qns : why Shan & Vivi want to rent black & white hse?

(27-06-2023, 07:53 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  What happened to their own HSE?

It reflects what their priorities really are.
Two hypocrites career politicians who would rather spend their time (paid by us) managing and maintaining their lavish residence than serving the people.
I will spit on their graves.
[+] 5 users Like Obamao's post

[Image: animals-hero-hyena-spotted-1.jpg]

Two hyenas trying to impress people like Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab by living in properties almost the size of Jewel Changi and Ion Orchard.
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

拔毛哥也想拔它们的毛?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(27-06-2023, 08:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So the boss of the company you work for has the right to know about your private life, how many watches you bought, is it a Seiko or a Rolex since your watches must be bought with the salary he paid you?

It's pretty obvious you never hold any executive or C level appt a listed company or the public service

There is no private life if you're a public figure

That goes for celebrities too, which again, you obviously isn't one
[+] 4 users Like Sentinel's post

F I S H Y
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(27-06-2023, 08:43 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dont make me laugh lah.
讲到TMD高大尚。
Now still got privacy meh, you dont know who is the joker who want to install 200k cams in Sg?

Do you think Sg is still a safe country after installing so many cameras.

Police will be able to catch criminals much more efficiently with the help of the cameras. U got watch 绳之以法 ?
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Did they invite their pap colleagues from parliament over for hse warming @ ridout 26 & 31?

The greed for money is always there.    

Would it be like LKY say, pay them millions, corruption will stop like what happen in other countries.  

They are not corrupted but the greed for money is always there.   

There are more than enough money but the urge is always to get more.  

[+] 2 users Like webinarian's post

(27-06-2023, 07:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What they do with their own house or "what happened to it" is none of your business. It's their private life and you should learn to respect other people's privacy.

Bugger off Pappy arse licker CECA. They are politicians and hence should be questioned.
[+] 3 users Like aiptasia's post

According to harvardpolitics. com....  Cool

Politicians are public figures and their private lives can be a matter of public interest. In fact, public opinion considers a leader’s private life to be a critical factor for the leader’s approval, even when these private events do not necessarily interfere with policy outcome. However, everyone is entitled to privacy, including public figures. When a person goes into public life, he or she must understand that certain issues that might be considered private for a private individual can become matters of reasonable public interest when that individual runs for office.

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(27-06-2023, 10:15 PM)Obamao Wrote:  It reflects what their priorities really are.
Two hypocrites career politicians who would rather spend their time (paid by us) managing and maintaining their lavish residence than serving the people.
I will spit on their graves.

You mean they are wrong to spend money which they earned?

I suppose you believe "your money" should be spent on story telling, rape stories preferred, by 'non career politicians".   Rolleyes

(28-06-2023, 07:31 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Bugger off Pappy arse licker CECA. They are politicians and hence should be questioned.

I didn't see you questioning RK wor.  Big Grin

why only kekleng ministers involved ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(28-06-2023, 07:05 AM)webinarian Wrote:  The greed for money is always there.    

Would it be like LKY say, pay them millions, corruption will stop like what happen in other countries.  

They are not corrupted but the greed for money is always there.   

There are more than enough money but the urge is always to get more.  

人心不足蛇吞象。

Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness with wealth that would make Bill Gates look like a pauper.

(28-06-2023, 06:54 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Did they invite their pap colleagues from parliament over for hse warming @ ridout 26 & 31?

That's none of your business whether they did or not. Learn to respect other people's privacy. It's basic etiquette.  Rolleyes

(28-06-2023, 07:31 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Bugger off Pappy arse licker CECA. They are politicians and hence should be questioned.

Why I don't see you questioning Low Thia Khiang?  Rolleyes

Aiya 连人家吃馄饨你都去骚扰

(28-06-2023, 08:15 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Why I don't see you questioning Low Thia Khiang?  Rolleyes

LTK never stayed in a B&W bungalow on govt land.

Your cow dung bodoh brains can't even think straight LOL

(28-06-2023, 08:03 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I didn't see you questioning RK wor.  Big Grin

RK lives rent free in your mind LOL

(28-06-2023, 03:28 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  LTK  never stayed in a B&W bungalow on govt land.

Your cow dung bodoh brains can't even think straight LOL

See how you play with words.  You damn well know he lives in a big house but you wiggle away because the truth hurts right?

And fyi, all HDB flats are built on government land, in case you don't know this.  When you buy a HDB flat, you buy a right to occupy a certain unit for 99 years.  You don't own the land on which the block is built.  

This is no different from Ridout where the ministers bought a right to live inside the house but don't own the land on which the house was built, and the surrounding land, and damn it, even the house itself. Rolleyes

(28-06-2023, 03:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  See how you play with words. 

You never play with words hor?

(27-06-2023, 10:20 PM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: animals-hero-hyena-spotted-1.jpg]

我的家。。。。。

The one on the left is your wife, and the one on the right is your son.  Rotfl

(27-06-2023, 10:20 PM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: animals-hero-hyena-spotted-1.jpg]

Two hyenas trying to impress people like Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab by living in properties almost the size of Jewel Changi and Ion Orchard.

[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(28-06-2023, 08:01 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You mean they are wrong to spend money which they earned?

I suppose you believe "your money" should be spent on story telling, rape stories preferred, by 'non career politicians".   Rolleyes

They can spend their time and money (which they earned from Citizens), in Geylang brothels too. (With your wife sometimes perhaps?)
Anything wrong you think?
[+] 2 users Like Obamao's post

(28-06-2023, 08:05 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  why only kekleng ministers involved ?

Good question

(28-06-2023, 06:17 AM)winbig Wrote:  Police will be able to catch criminals much more efficiently with the help of the cameras. U got watch 绳之以法 ?

Dont just see thing at 1 side.
There is another side.

Provided these are good policemen.

世上有好人也有坏人。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(28-06-2023, 05:17 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  

🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

(28-06-2023, 05:21 PM)Obamao Wrote:  They can spend their time and money (which they earned from Citizens), in Geylang brothels too. (With my wife sometimes perhaps?)
Anything wrong you think?

I cannot answer that question for you.   Big Grin

(28-06-2023, 05:21 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Good question

Birds of the same feather flock together.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(28-06-2023, 05:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I cannot answer that question for you.   Big Grin

Why you so happy?
Have I ever changed your quoted words?
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post