RIP:: 11-yo twins found dead at Greenridge Crescent playground. Father arreste

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...playground

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9vemd7-qnyg

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Galilo_l's post

weird how come where their parents? I suspect is foreigners Ang Mo there a lot Ang mo stay there.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Landed prop area. Quite an isolated corner of that area.

Haunted. 交替鬼. Spirit catch them. The chosen one.

(22-01-2022, 01:59 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Haunted. 交替鬼. Spirit catch them. The chosen one.

Surely got " Ghost story " on this playground.

Must be hate to core dont let them celebrate CNY..

that's why when buying properties, the surrounding 阴气太深不好

Disturbing. 
Esp when children are the victims. 
Why military involved?
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

Wait a min THIS IS NOT SIMPLE,

GOT " Gurkha officers walking inside a canal and combing a forested area behind an Upper Bukit Timah playground where the bodies of 2 children were found. "

This is another so call " unknown death case " Usually just SPF handle BUT this one Gurkha been activated , kinda weird .

Don't tell me " Some elite child in fact or Highly status person child ? " Why activate Gurkha? Gurkha usually been activate is come Big event or Big cases security stuff matters.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

阴气太深不好

(22-01-2022, 02:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Wait a min THIS IS NOT SIMPLE,

GOT " Gurkha officers walking inside a canal and combing a forested area behind an Upper Bukit Timah playground where the bodies of 2 children were found. "

This is another so call " unknown death case " Usually just SPF handle BUT this one Gurkha been activated , kinda weird .

Don't tell me " Some elite child in fact or Highly status person child ? " Why activate Gurkha? Gurkha usually been activate is come Big event or Big cases security stuff matters.

Gurkha belongs to pinky. So could be big dog’s children?

Hasn't been a murder case involving children for a very long time in SG. I think this case will be very hard to solve.

Financial issues or marriage break down then killing their own children?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

so many camera around. hope they can find some clue.

The father was standing beside his 2 sons.

Strange that the news reported this to be in upper Bukit timah. This incident was more precisely at Toh Guan, off upper Bukit Timah road, which is a very long road.

why go there

strange

To kill 2 persons, not toddlers but primary level, requires some form of restrain or suddenness of attack, and anyhow, cannot be reported as unnatural deaths

To be reported as unnatural deaths, at least it will mean there is no outward physical injuries found

Means they could have been injected with a fast acting drug or taken some fast acting poison

Unlikely they will have taken food from a stranger

To die of unnatural death with Gurkha activated, on a playground, would mean that there is suspicion of another party been involved, likely someone known to them

Just my simple guess only
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(22-01-2022, 03:05 PM)Talent Wrote:  why go there

strange

Atas high SES go Upper Bukit Timah …. heartlanders go Bedok Reservoir

(22-01-2022, 02:57 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Strange that the news reported this to be in upper Bukit timah. This incident was more precisely at Toh Guan, off upper Bukit Timah road, which is a very long road.

I think you meant Toh Tuck Road
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(22-01-2022, 02:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  that's why when buying properties, the surrounding 阴气太深不好

Buy a 罗盘,make sure when you walk around and inside the property, the needle don’t keep moving drastically. Rotfl

The easy way is to bring sunlight into the property.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(22-01-2022, 01:43 PM)J2S Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...playground

Why so many drowning cases here lately.......?

Wait for the truth.

(22-01-2022, 03:09 PM)Levin Wrote:  I think you meant Toh Tuck Road

Yes, you are right. It's Toh Tuck not Toh Guan.

Why SPF got no talent and need to use Gurkhas to help in this case?

Feels like a case of kidnapping gone wrong.

(22-01-2022, 03:21 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Wait for the truth.
How long do we need to wait, any clues....?

Why cannot speculate ah?

I don't see why cannot