RIP: Jabbed 90yrs old latest victim

(19-08-2021, 11:12 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  But this dumb fugg primary school rebuttal got you cornered.. Your argument is just head I win, tail you lose..

I am just pointing out your double standard, that's all.. If you want to continue to bitching about 80%-90% jab, by all mean go ahead, no one give a flying fugg.
Yes, pls continue your whining and bitching and jab die no jab also die .... bottom line 80-90% and we are moving forward ... going to dine in sushi again  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(19-08-2021, 11:18 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yes, pls continue your whining and bitching and jab die no jab also die .... bottom line 80-90% and we are moving forward ... going to dine in sushi again  nudie

Yes, so stop your whining and bitching, moved ahead and leave the not vaccinated alone.. nudie

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Not sure why all these whinings, bitching, debating, and vaccination. 80-90% of SG is already vaccinated. Nothing to talk about nor debate. If one dies vaccinated or not, does not matter. The bigger picture we are in an endemic and the world is moving forward regardless unless a new deadly variant pops up.

(19-08-2021, 11:25 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Not sure why all these whinings, bitching, debating, and vaccination. 80-90% of SG is already vaccinated. Nothing to talk about nor debate. If one dies vaccinated or not, does not matter. The bigger picture we are in an endemic and the world is moving forward regardless unless a new deadly variant pops up.

If you noticed, it is the "so called" vaccinated folks (so called because in reality I don't know if they are vaccinated or not) who keep whinings, bitching, debating against the not vaccinated..

The not vaccinated just want people to leave them alone and not make them into a scapegoat (not vaccinated is more likely to spread COVID), or put big hats on them like not loyal to the nation etc.

These not vaccinated folks pay the same tax rate, serve NS, like any other vaccinated folks. They did not break any laws, but they had been bullied over the last few months, for a decision that they decided to stick to for whatever reasons..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(19-08-2021, 09:23 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If you noticed, it is the "so called" vaccinated folks (so called because in reality I don't know if they are vaccinated or not) who keep whinings, bitching, debating against the not vaccinated..

The not vaccinated just want people to leave them alone and not make them into a scapegoat (not vaccinated is more likely to spread COVID), or put big hats on them like not loyal to the nation etc.

These not vaccinated folks pay the same tax rate, serve NS, like any other vaccinated folks. They did not break any laws, but they had been bullied over the last few months, for a decision that they decided to stick to for whatever reasons..
Yeah, whatever ... while you whine the rest of the world moving forward .... seeya