RIP: Jabbed 90yrs old latest victim

(18-08-2021, 12:20 PM)OLT Wrote:  i've not heard of ADE. do u mean if he's not jabbed, and got covid., he will be safe?

Why not?

90 year liao still take risk? Stupid le.

(18-08-2021, 12:24 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Why not?

ok. u probably missed the news that those uplorry are mostly old, sick and unvaccinated.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...hem-to-get

dont be sad, many pple here tink u are very smart.
[+] 2 users Like OLT's post

(18-08-2021, 12:45 PM)OLT Wrote:  ok. u probably missed the news that those uplorry are mostly old, sick and unvaccinated.

There were also very aged ones that got the covid and recovered under 2 weeks. There was one lady over 104yo in nursing home that recovered very quickly.

I'm not saying don't vaccine. I'm saying, your immune system is the key and even for vaccine it is to trigger your immune system to fight. And what is missing or not so developed track is the medicines to cure. So far so much focus on vaccine...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(18-08-2021, 12:20 PM)OLT Wrote:  i've not heard of ADE. do u mean if he's not jabbed, and got covid., he will be safe?

I don't know, I am not God. He might be. 

Go read about ADE and how it may make the virus worse for some people.

It is a warning made by some doctors previously but obviously Moh just ignore this.

Remember this is an experimental vaccine and we are just guinea pigs.

I am not saying this about mRNA only. Same for all vaccines. But I think the over 80s should not vaccinate if they have existing health conditions. Just too risky.

(18-08-2021, 12:45 PM)OLT Wrote:  ok. u probably missed the news that those uplorry are mostly old, sick and unvaccinated.

Don't you get it? They already have sickness. If they go jab, they might just die of the side effects or end up like this 90 yr old.

ADE is a possibility but of course, how to prove?

If healthy, should get jab, I agree. But go for the safer option. 

Old n sick, the body might not be able  to take the side effects.  Just let them live their last years. They might not get covid anyway.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(18-08-2021, 12:47 PM)OLT Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...hem-to-get

dont be sad, many pple here tink u are very smart.

This lady also sad. Should not be sad because people here think she is very smart also?

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/de...ary-artery

(18-08-2021, 01:10 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Don't you get it? They already have sickness. If they go jab, they might just die of the side effects or end up like this 90 yr old.

Old n sick, the body might not be able  to take the side effects.  Just let them live their last years. They might not get covid anyway.

Our Ministers also don't get it. Discriminationis the way to force vaccination on the unvaccinated and elderly. On one hand say its not mandatory. On the other hand imposed discrimination.

(18-08-2021, 01:21 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Our Ministers also don't get it.

They work with numbers to make sure can reopen economy lah...
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

90 yo. old enough.

should die happily, without regret.

how many of us can live older than 90 ?

(18-08-2021, 01:33 PM)drgn Wrote:  90 yo.  old enough.

should die happily, without regret.

how many of us can live older than 90 ?

I think the cut off point is whether you have lots of money and cpf yet to finish up. If have a lot left, then get vaccinated. If struggling, I think no difference... 

Sad reality of life.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...hose-fully 

However, Singapore is also starting to see a few fully vaccinated individuals who have become severely ill, he observed.

"Unfortunately, this is inevitable. As the great majority of our population is now vaccinated... more people will get infected and some of them may have pre-existing illnesses and conditions that make them more susceptible to severe illnesses."

Made above statement n with proposed of booster shots will these jabbed individuals with similar underlying conditions @ higher risks 
[Image: think-166.gif]

large picture board

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(18-08-2021, 01:10 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Don't you get it? They already have sickness. If they go jab, they might just die of the side effects or end up like this 90 yr old.

at the end of the day, it's luck ya?

given an option, if i'm 90yo and mobile, i will choose to get vax, and continue to go everywhere and anywhere i want.  if i die from, say side effect, which is very unlikely, much lower chance den getting a stroke or heart attack, at least i didnt die in hospital with oxygen tubes plugged into my body.

if already bedridden den no need to say la, basically waiting for the day submit ic only.

(18-08-2021, 12:55 PM)Sticw Wrote:  There were also very aged ones that got the covid and recovered under 2 weeks. There was one lady over 104yo in nursing home that recovered very quickly.

I'm not saying don't vaccine. I'm saying, your immune system is the key and even for vaccine it is to trigger your immune system to fight. And what is missing or not so developed track is the medicines to cure. So far so much focus on vaccine...

correct, there are some who recovered. but probability wise.. every time u see a death case, high chance is old n sickly ya?  so it's all about risk.  and see where u place ur bet. 

the focus in on vaccine coz no medicine yet ma.  even got medicine oso no guarantee, last time tamiflu was used to cures sars & h1n1 (if i didnt remember wrongly) the effectiveness was so so only.

(18-08-2021, 02:08 PM)OLT Wrote:  at the end of the day, it's luck ya?

given an option, if i'm 90yo and mobile, i will choose to get vax, and continue to go everywhere and anywhere i want.  if i die from, say side effect, which is very unlikely, much lower chance den getting a stroke or heart attack, at least i didnt die in hospital with oxygen tubes plugged into my body.

if already bedridden den no need to say la, basically waiting for the day submit ic only.

90 yr old still want to go where? You will die of head injuries due to falling before covid can get you.

Be safe, stay home and enjoy your roses. 

90 still jab makes no sense at all.

(18-08-2021, 02:22 PM)OLT Wrote:  correct, there are some who recovered. but probability wise.. every time u see a death case, high chance is old n sickly ya?  so it's all about risk.  and see where u place ur bet. 

the focus in on vaccine coz no medicine yet ma.  even got medicine oso no guarantee, last time tamiflu was used to cures sars & h1n1 (if i didnt remember wrongly) the effectiveness was so so only.

It is very simple. Vaccination so that the sick don't overwhelm the health care system.

(18-08-2021, 02:30 PM)RichDad Wrote:  It is very simple. Vaccination so that the sick don't overwhelm the health care system.

yeah right from day1, garment already very clear on this, they dowan to reach a stage where health care are overwhelmed,  coz they  see wat happen overseas... overwhelmed means many pple die, not in hospital but at home, yet not before the family frantically source ard for oxygen.

(18-08-2021, 02:08 PM)OLT Wrote:  at the end of the day, it's luck ya?

He may not be mobile but his families and relatives are. They may infect him so they want him to be protected from a serious illness. Unfortunately, his time up

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

covered by VIFAP?

(18-08-2021, 03:49 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  covered by VIFAP?

Good question..

(17-08-2021, 11:52 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Oh well, he tried even at the ripe old age of 90, he jabbed.
Dun wanna have my follow up sentence ... may offend some sensitive strawberries snowflakes 
RIP old man, kudos for your bravery and social responsiblilty

I thought you are going to say, 80% already jabbed, a new chapter and move on.....

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(18-08-2021, 02:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  He may not be mobile but his families and relatives are. They may infect him so they want him to be protected from a serious illness. Unfortunately, his time up

This is where the message is confusing.. A jabbed elderly who passed on due to COVID complication, it is because unfortunately his time is up.

A not jabbed elderly who passed on due to COVID complication, it is because he never take the jab...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
[+] 3 users Like ArielCasper's post

The Great Barrington Declaration seems to have opposite view

https://gbdeclaration.org/

(18-08-2021, 11:58 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  This is where the message is confusing.. A jabbed elderly who passed on due to COVID complication, it is because unfortunately his time is up.

A not jabbed elderly who passed on due to COVID complication, it is because he never take the jab...

yes.. depending on how they want the narratives to be.. reporting half truth

(18-08-2021, 11:56 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I thought you are going to say, 80% already jabbed, a new chapter and move on.....

Again either you are a true numb skull or have super iron teeth, it's vaccination not immunization. Now more and more companies want jabbed workers and the white thieves quietly support it  Rotfl

(18-08-2021, 11:58 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  This is where the message is confusing.. A jabbed elderly who passed on due to COVID complication, it is because unfortunately his time is up.

Another dumb fugg primary school rebuttal ..... he took the jab but CoVid the better the protection, one who did not take the jab have no fight also die of the protection.
If you dun takes the jab, no one cares actually if you die or not. You winning and bitching are useless.

The most important is in SG 80% jabbed and may hit 90% and those that refused to jab .... its ok if you guys die. No one gives a flying fugg.

(19-08-2021, 10:21 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Another dumb fugg primary school rebuttal ..... he took the jab but CoVid the better the protection, one who did not take the jab have no fight also die of the protection.
If you dun takes the jab, no one cares actually if you die or not. You winning and bitching are useless.

The most important is in SG 80% jabbed and may hit 90% and those that refused to jab .... its ok if you guys die. No one gives a flying fugg.
But this dumb fugg primary school rebuttal got you cornered.. Your argument is just head I win, tail you lose..

I am just pointing out your double standard, that's all.. If you want to continue to bitching about 80%-90% jab, by all mean go ahead, no one give a flying fugg.

(19-08-2021, 10:17 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Again either you are a true numb skull or have super iron teeth, it's vaccination not immunization. Now more and more companies want jabbed workers and the white thieves quietly support it  Rotfl
I am a true numb skull and have super iron teeth. I am just saying even SIA don't dare to say if you don't jab, you get fired..

Of course, SIA can send those not vaccinated to a shitty job, that is a different story..

Only the dumb skill with soft teeth will keep intimating the not vaccinated..

(18-08-2021, 02:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  He may not be mobile but his families and relatives are. They may infect him so they want him to be protected from a serious illness. Unfortunately, his time up

And I thought you are going to say, he caught COVID from the not vaccainted families and relatives, so it is the not vaccinated faults again..