RIP: Jabbed 90yrs old latest victim

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...th-2117461

"He had been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, but was advanced in age and had a history of chronic kidney disease and hypertension,"

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Another 倒霉蛋。
Rest In Peace.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

杨x?

RIP.

Sad

Oh well, he tried even at the ripe old age of 90, he jabbed.
Dun wanna have my follow up sentence ... may offend some sensitive strawberries snowflakes 
RIP old man, kudos for your bravery and social responsiblilty

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Even though 154th media says he's the 1st fully jabbed to die, I seem to recall got another case of a fully jabbed elderly oso passing on from Covid complications though I could be wrong. 😮

Watch LHL urged senior to go jab ; many seniors may follow ....😊

(18-08-2021, 12:18 AM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Even though 154th media says he's the 1st fully jabbed to die, I seem to recall got another case of a fully jabbed elderly oso passing on from Covid complications though I could be wrong. 😮

No reason to think MOH lied earlier. Think the earlier elderly who died was unvaxxed. 

This shows that very old people better not jabbed. Luckily he survived that jab, some just can't take the side effects and passed on. But of course, MOH says not related for those cases. 

Wonder if those earlier rejected cases who died caught covid or not?
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

90yo valued his life and went for vaccination...but wasn't enough to fight virus

depends who this 90yr old is
if its your neighbour, its just time or suay
if its your motherfather, its murder

SG govt is really low on accountability and loves to push away responsibilities.

If you are old and doesn't want vaccine, you are at fault.

If you are old and sick and doesn't want vaccine, you are at fault.

If you are old and listen to them to get vaccine, you are good. But if you die from it, it's not the vaccine at fault.

If you are old, sick and listen to them to get vaccine, you are good. But if you die from it, it's your illness and not the vaccine at fault.

In all scenarios, you don't listen to them, you are at fault. You listen to them and die, you are at fault. No where you find the govt at fault, yet they are the policy makers, influencers, enforcers and judge.

If 官 has two mouths, sg govt surely more than 4 mouths...
[+] 4 users Like Sticw's post

this virus has no origin
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

(18-08-2021, 09:24 AM)Sticw Wrote:  SG govt is really low on accountability and loves to push away responsibilities.

If you are old and doesn't want vaccine, you are at fault.

If you are old and sick and doesn't want vaccine, you are at fault.

If you are old and listen to them to get vaccine, you are good. But if you die from it, it's not the vaccine at fault.

If you are old, sick and listen to them to get vaccine, you are good. But if you die from it, it's your illness and not the vaccine at fault.

In all scenarios, you don't listen to them, you are at fault. You listen to them and die, you are at fault. No where you find the govt at fault, yet they are the policy makers, influencers, enforcers and judge.

If 官 has two mouths, sg govt surely more than 4 mouths...

Exactly. Like this elderly.  Maybe it is due to vaccine complications but they say due to covid complications.??

90 yo with underlying illnesses still jabbed?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(18-08-2021, 09:28 AM)keys Wrote:  this virus has no origin

God sent.
To remind mankind who is the boss here.

(18-08-2021, 09:30 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  90 yo with underlying illnesses still jabbed?

Apparently,
The underlying illnesses showed up after he died?
When they need to write report.

(18-08-2021, 12:18 AM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Even though 154th media says he's the 1st fully jabbed to die, I seem to recall got another case of a fully jabbed elderly oso passing on from Covid complications though I could be wrong. 😮

Average age in SG is 74 years old. At 90 years old, how many of us can live?

Also at that age, immunity is very weak. Kena covid sure put him in danger.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Did he walked there to jab or they came to him lying in his bed?
Where is the doc who assessed him fit for vaccination?

(18-08-2021, 09:17 AM)menghuii Wrote:  depends who this 90yr old is
if its your neighbour, its just time or suay
if its your motherfather, its murder

who's the murderer? god?

Did he walked there to jab or they came to him lying in his bed? Where is the doc who assessed him fit for vaccination?

2 jabs also died.
Shold exempt those 90 and above

Madness! At 90 yrs old and with underlying illness still go for the jab. Must be pressured by his children and Govt. discrimination policies that cornered him to take the vaccination. He could not have developed complication and live live a normal life despite his underlying health illness if he had not taken the jab. His remaining life has been robbed by a needle.

My maid just jab Modern second shot. She botaji.

?? so this old man vaccinated a few months leow.. den got infected by covid n die.. he die from complications of the vaccination??

wtf.

(18-08-2021, 11:24 AM)dynamite Wrote:  My maid just jab Modern second shot. She botaji.

She's syt. Rolleyes This man 90 yrs old. Some more with underlying illness. Drag to vaccination Hall. Angry

(18-08-2021, 11:31 AM)OLT Wrote:  ?? so this old man vaccinated a few months leow.. den got infected by covid n die.. he die from complications of the vaccination??

wtf.

Entirely possible. You don't never heard of ADE?

(18-08-2021, 11:52 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Entirely possible. You don't never heard of ADE?

Simi ADE Huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17HCSMMVBWk

Garbagemen hard sell jabs. Dis ah gong heng dint uplorry from jab.

Though he has some antibodies for now, whether it will work when Covid strikes iz up to God.

You want real annecdotes of elderly dying from jabs, check edmw.

(18-08-2021, 11:56 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  Simi ADE Huh

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/va...d-vaccines
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(18-08-2021, 11:52 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Entirely possible. You don't never heard of ADE?

i've not heard of ADE. do u mean if he's not jabbed, and got covid., he will be safe?