RIP: Photo PREGNANT woman in Rus airstrike on maternity hospital died

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17939144/p...-hospital/

[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000717563576.jpg?w=620]The pregnant woman pictured being stretchered from the hospital later died

Already proven that it's FAKE!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(14-03-2022, 09:50 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Already proven that it's FAKE!

Quote:She was rushed to another hospital which was even closer to the front line, where doctors laboured to keep her alive.

Realising she was losing her baby, medics said she cried out to them: “Kill me now!”

Surgeon Timur Marin found the woman’s pelvis crushed and hip detached.

Medics delivered the baby via cesarean section, but it showed “no signs of life,” the surgeon said.

The video showed holes where windows should have been in what appeared to be a badly damaged three-storey building at the hospital.
A wounded mum-to-be, who was led out of the wrecked unit, was pictured wrapped in a duvet to keep warm in the freezing temperatures.

In a cruel twist, Russia accused shamelessly accused the pregnant woman of helping to fake a barbaric hospital bombing

little putin and his shameless Wu mao gang will be judged by Heaven .  Threatening
[+] 1 user Likes way's post

(14-03-2022, 09:53 PM)way Wrote:  little putin and his shameless Wu mao gang will be judged by Heaven .  Threatening

U r the biggest scumbag in Sgtalk.... posting fake news every mins.

Ok... u lost to Kokee abit Big Grin

Angry

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000717662581.jpg?w=620]Bodies were wrapped in carpets or bags before being rolled into the trench

[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000717661701.jpg?w=620]The makeshift grave was dug at the edge of the old cemetery

Everyone try to post news to their advantages..

But does Zelensky, Putin, or any other countries really give a damn about the people who are killed.. NO..

Be it this pregnant woman in Ukraine, or the Russian speaking Ukrainian killed by Ukrainian militia in Eastern Ukraine..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

[Image: TELEMMGLPICT000289401137_trans_NvBQzQNjv...mwidth=480]Mariana lies in a hospital bed after giving birth to her daughter Veronika, in Mariupol CREDIT: Evgeniy Maloletka/AP

Quote:After photos and video showed her navigating down debris-strewn stairs and clutching a blanket around her pregnant frame, Russian officials claimed she was an actor in a staged attack.

"It happened on March 9 in Hospital No. 3 in Mariupol. We were laying in wards when glasses, frames, windows and walls flew apart," Vishegirskaya, still wearing the same polka dot pyjamas as when she fled, said.

"We don't know how it happened. We were in our wards and some had time to cover themselves, some didn't."

Her ordeal was one among many in Mariupol, which has become a symbol of resistance to Russian President Vladimir Putin's drive to crush democratic Ukraine.

The failure to subordinate Mariupol has pushed Russian forces to broaden their offensive elsewhere in Ukraine.

The World Health Organisation said that as of March 12, there had been a total of 31 attacks on healthcare in Ukraine since Russia invaded, resulting in 12 deaths and 34 injuries. More attacks are being verified.

(14-03-2022, 10:16 PM)way Wrote:  Mariana lies in a hospital bed after giving birth to her daughter Veronika, in Mariupol CREDIT: Evgeniy Maloletka/AP

(14-03-2022, 09:53 PM)way Wrote:  little putin and his shameless Wu mao gang will be judged by Heaven .  Threatening

If heaven got eyes, heaven knows that you are the biggest LIAR!  Opasnie-1

https://sputniknews.com/20220310/instagr...51508.html

[Image: Screenshot-20220311-091825.jpg]

(11-03-2022, 09:32 AM)simpleman Wrote:  Excerpts from Russian MFA Statement

Vladimir Zelensky announced that a Russian air strike was performed on a maternity hospital in Mariupol - an atrocity and that there are babies, their mothers and doctors under wreckage, starting another round of worldwide hysteria.

Truth: The maternity hospital was closed after the Russian special operation had begun in Ukraine. The Azov nationalists told the doctors to get out.

-On March 7 Russian diplomats confirmed at the UN Security Council itself that this particular maternity hospital was turned into an operations base and firing point by Azov batallion Neo-Nazis.

- On March 8, the son of a woman who had worked at the hospital told lenta.ru that “in the last days of February, men in uniforms entered the maternity hospital where his mother worked. They told everyone to get out and established firing points in the building.”

russia has no reasons to attack hospitals. further more, always whole building intact just a window. left burning. which military school russian troops graduate.

confirm is ukraine nazis. this is the only way for them , they have no heavy weapons. at most hand held rocket launcher. Maybe less than 100 working ukriane tanks or apc.
[+] 1 user Likes cf9's post

(14-03-2022, 10:16 PM)way Wrote:  [Image: TELEMMGLPICT000289401137_trans_NvBQzQNjv...mwidth=480]Mariana lies in a hospital bed after giving birth to her daughter Veronika, in Mariupol CREDIT: Evgeniy Maloletka/AP

Confirm liao to be a CCP fangirl/worshipper you not ony must be able spam propaganda incessantly but oso be missing a brain , heart and a soul.

Use kneecap oso can see the poor lady being carried in the stretcher is not the same lady as the wan having spa treatement in the other fotos. No makeup or acting can fake the physiological shock that is evident in the expectant mother's face. As it happens, they filmed the mother while she was dying [her child perhaps already dead in her womb]. CCP fangirls however think dis is playacting and a hoax bcos they lack cognizance of their own and rely solely on what CCP masters instruct them to believe.

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-p...y-12565815

Because the news they post is fake they think their dissenters are involved in the same reprehensible/despicable behaviour...

Seriously Cala aka talkingstocking aka fleetdestroyer aka webinarian aka Clyde aka cityhantam etc, what is with you and fake news. Previously u posted Mad Hathir  on death's door and dint delete even after his family debunked the fake rumours. Keep posting mRNA jabs can kill so you took sinovac, dan later claim you got pfizer.

Oso post calumnies on Christians persecuted in Tiongkok insinuating they are guilty of heinous crimes.
How low can you go?  Stop

bump for actual humans to read.

(15-03-2022, 03:28 AM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Seriously Cala aka talkingstocking aka fleetdestroyer aka webinarian aka Clyde aka cityhantam etc, what is with you and fake news. Previously u posted Mad Hathir  on death's door and dint delete even after his family debunked the fake rumours. Keep posting mRNA jabs can kill so you took sinovac, dan later claim you got pfizer.

Oso post calumnies on Christians persecuted in Tiongkok insinuating they are guilty of heinous crimes.
How low can you go?  Stop

Thinking Clapping