EU Top Regilator warns Russia-Ukraine conflict can trigger market crash...

Be warned ...be prepared.

Read article Putin can trigger global economic meltdown

https://www.politico.eu/article/russia-u...regulator/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

.this shit is largely due to EU

EU started the fire , previously Ukraine have a friendly Russia president and every one is happy...gas goes through them to the EU and every one made money ..but EU expansion to Ukraine hit a road block when then the president didnt agree, Riot ensue and he was dispose off

UK was right to leave them

now the world will see another syria Iraq playing out... F...k some one else country but not their own ..by sending weapons and money

When Cuba wanted nuclear weapons .. US invaded them and impose sanction till this day...whats the difference Russia is doing??

(24-02-2022, 09:14 AM)keys Wrote:  .this shit is largely due to EU

EU started the fire , previously Ukraine have a friendly Russia president and every one is happy...gas goes through them to the EU and every one made money ..but EU expansion to Ukraine hit a road block when then the president didnt agree, Riot ensue and he was dispose off

UK was right to leave them

now the world will see another syria Iraq playing out... F...k some one else country but not their own ..by sending weapons and money

When Cuba wanted nuclear weapons .. US invaded them and impose sanction till this day...whats the difference Russia is doing??

Pro Russian guy was hated by most of the people and pushed out
Citizens prefer to be under EU so they can grave a better economy

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-02-2022, 08:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Be warned ...be prepared.

Read article Putin can trigger global economic meltdown

https://www.politico.eu/article/russia-u...regulator/

I feel u on yr bottom pick ref Hsi stocks. Just keep getting lower low. More fall to come