Raeesah Khan: Tudung for nurses not enough, other uniformed groups should follow suit

(01-09-2021, 12:34 PM)klat Wrote:  WP will di.e a natural death under ah sing

Ah sing should right the wrong, his comrades make, else it may be the downfall of WP

Difficult but not impossible cos cancer has alteady set in , penetrated into the core ..

Even for Police and Fire women or even Infantry women?

(01-09-2021, 04:24 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Difficult but not impossible cos cancer has alteady set in , penetrated into the core ..

That means the downfall of wp???

Ah Sing jialat liao!

(31-08-2021, 11:49 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  [Image: SxGpCUF.png]

Is that the stand of WP?

Can WP's senior leaders clarify?
[+] 2 users Like alanis's post

Let's paused for a while..

RK is speaking up for the minority race and she get whacked left right centre..

When Ah Shan speak up for the minority on the recent 'racist' incident, did the same folks whacked Ah Shan with the same magnitude?

If yes, then it is good because the standard from these folks are the same, regardless of who said what.

If no, then we need to find out why is there a double standard?

Now, for the Tudung thing, my stand has been if it doesn't affect how nurse performed their duty/put themselves at risk and patient's right doesn't suffer as a result, it can be discussed..

The same reasoning apply if it was to be extended to other uniform groups..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(02-09-2021, 11:45 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Let's paused for a while..

RK is speaking up for the minority race and she get whacked left right centre..

When Ah Shan speak up for the minority on the recent 'racist' incident, did the same folks whacked Ah Shan with the same magnitude?

If yes, then it is good because the standard from these folks are the same, regardless of who said what.

If no, then we need to find out why is there a double standard?

Now, for the Tudung thing, my stand has been if it doesn't affect how nurse performed their duty/put themselves at risk and patient's right doesn't suffer as a result, it can be discussed..

打狗要看主人? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Harban Singh now want to use Turbun at work.

(02-09-2021, 11:45 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Now, for the Tudung thing, my stand has been if it doesn't affect how nurse performed their duty/put themselves at risk and patient's right doesn't suffer as a result, it can be discussed..

Then why need to wear UNIFORM???  Let the nurses wear whatever fashion clothing they want to wear to work. Then it will be called non-uniform group.

Like that also dont know. Stoopid isn’t it??

can naturists also follow suit (or rather the lack of any suit) and go about in stark birthday suit..?

(02-09-2021, 12:57 PM)PerceivedToBe Wrote:  can naturists also follow suit (or rather the lack of any suit) and go about in stark birthday suit..?

Can. She will say “can “

My thought is when you are in uniform, be uniform!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(02-09-2021, 12:56 PM)singlon Wrote:  Harban Singh now want to use Turbun at work.

Now my colleague Ahmed wants to wear songkok to office and say on Friday want to wear sarong to work. Management headache.

(02-09-2021, 01:30 PM)Great Wrote:  Now my colleague Ahmed wants to wear songkok to office and say on Friday want to wear sarong to work. Management headache.

Next , Friday may be off day
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

racial harmony law is needed exactly for this type of people who play the victim to
gain political ground. vary dangerous.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

majority is most of the time accomodating to minority.
for example when one arrange a meal event. two considerations
always need special care. vegan and halal.
some time one will face questions like how come no pork again?
it is just one case of how in singapore is living in harmony.
so political person should not jerk the peace we enjoyed.
go try other thing like how you r going to improve the life of those poor and
in need. people will respect more.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

(02-09-2021, 03:07 PM)sclim Wrote:  majority is most of the time accomodating to minority.
for example when one arrange a meal event. two considerations
always need special care. vegan and halal.
some time one will face questions like how come no pork again?
it is just one case of how in singapore is living in harmony.
so political person should not jerk the peace we enjoyed.
go try other thing like how you r going to improve the life of those poor and
in need. people will respect more.

Very true

Clapping

8Umbrella Umbrella

(02-09-2021, 01:30 PM)Great Wrote:  Now my colleague Ahmed wants to wear songkok to office and say on Friday want to wear sarong to work. Management headache.

(02-09-2021, 01:32 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Next , Friday may be off day
Cannot change the rules to suit certain group of people, else it may become a racist suggestion

(02-09-2021, 05:56 PM)debono Wrote:  Cannot change the rules to suit certain group of people, else it may become a racist suggestion

Too late, already changed to suit certain group. You shud stop them earlier....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(02-09-2021, 12:57 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Then why need to wear UNIFORM???  Let the nurses wear whatever fashion clothing they want to wear to work. Then it will be called non-uniform group.

Like that also dont know. Stoopid isn’t it??
Well, obviously you are too smart to take my statement and interpret it to an extreme.

Might as well say go to work naked, but wait.. maybe that will affect the patients in a way, good or bad I don't know.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(01-09-2021, 12:08 AM)starbugs Wrote:  Yalor. Pinky already explained during NDR why uniformed groups cannot have race/religious based attire. She got listen or not?
This is not true. Ask Mr Singh if you do not don’t know they have choices. Wear helmet or turban. 
Truely double standard.

(01-09-2021, 06:59 AM)Stoki Wrote:  It is to be expected. Now others will say, why only toodong for missi? Why not other uniform groups and school students?

Pinky have make a real mistake here. Uniform groups have to be uniform. Cannot change. If changed, it becomes non-uniform

Yes yes.. lhl made a mistake here. Once you give concession it's very difficult to take back. And we know some groups of people will just want more and more.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(05-09-2021, 09:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yes yes.. lhl made a mistake here. Once you give concession it's very difficult to take back. And we know some groups of people will just want more and more.
Can lhl right the wrong and apologise for his oversight? Let see if our “beloved leader” have the iq or eq to do it.

(05-09-2021, 09:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yes yes.. lhl made a mistake here. Once you give concession it's very difficult to take back. And we know some groups of people will just want more and more.

Yes, should make no concession for uniform group unless attending ceremonial events.
Nurses wearing tudung may pose risk to themselves at this period.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

Shud allow wearing burka also....... Rolleyes

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(06-09-2021, 07:16 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Shud allow wearing burka also....... Rolleyes

And also to wear turbans just like those worn by  holey man, hady of PAS party. Arab culture can become malay culture.

(06-09-2021, 08:10 AM)Great Wrote:  And also to wear turbans just like those worn by  holey man, hady of PAS party. Arab culture can become malay culture.

Yes, that's the Taliban hat........ Rotfl

Carl Jung

(06-09-2021, 08:13 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Yes, that's the Taliban hat........ Rotfl
Talibons' USD85B american weapons received now going to Iran.
China out of action. 3Gorges dam "gutted" meaning useless.
Meaning 27 nuclear plants Big pharma crypto mining
Earthquates created by the Rods of God.
Culprits DOD CIA NASA Raytheon

15 mins