NYJC is top JC meh?

(19-02-2023, 10:40 PM)debono Wrote:  But many had chosen to go the circuitous way..............i.e. go to poly first.................. Big Grin

Go poly first than Uni, double insurance policy. if go JC better don failed.

Mudman jc

YJC last.
https://youtu.be/eWN72n6fj3c

(20-02-2023, 07:30 AM)Rubitin Wrote:  Go poly first than Uni, double insurance policy. if go JC better don failed.

If can go into Top JC, the chance of flunking is very low. Big Grin
I heard RI, GP result, out of 10, 6 get A.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(20-02-2023, 07:51 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If can go into Top JC, the chance of flunking is very low. Big Grin
I heard RI, GP result, out of 10, 6 get A.

Perhaps RJC emphasis is in getting good result for GP...... Big Grin

New York is a top city how can NYJC not a top JC ?

(20-02-2023, 07:30 AM)Clyde Wrote:  The ranking don't mean anything if your son/daughter is not super intelligent type. The teachers there are not really very helpful afterall.
Their rise in ranking is most probably because they take in many foreign students, most of them are on our government scholarship. Most of these foreign students are from China and they are very hardworking and produce good A level results.
RI, HC and ACS have many China students but there is not many in Dunman high.

That's right. Teachers in RI and RJC are not exceptionally good. In fact, many of them are very bad.

Where can I get the full article of the straits times? I never subscribe leh.

(20-02-2023, 09:59 AM)Tml7788 Wrote:  Where can I get the full article of the straits times? I never subscribe leh.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

https://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/main/sphnewspapers

(20-02-2023, 09:59 AM)Tml7788 Wrote:  Where can I get the full article of the straits times? I never subscribe leh.

why pay to read 154 news ?

(20-02-2023, 10:57 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  why pay to read 154 news ?

"154 news" means what leh?  Thinking

uni friend’s daughter was from Eunoia JC under IP. she just got her A level result last Fri. full As. medicine was her first choice but highly competitive…the mum said 八字都还没一撇

(20-02-2023, 02:46 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  uni friend’s daughter was from Eunoia JC under IP. she just got her A level result last Fri. full As. medicine was her first choice but highly competitive…the mum said 八字都还没一撇

Full As mean 5 As? Thinking

Go overseas for medicine lor.
Dont come back after graduation.