Razer still in talks with investors to delist company

Nov 29 (Reuters) – Gaming hardware maker Razer Inc said on Monday that talks with a consortium led by its top executives and financial investors to take the Hong Kong-listed company private are still ongoing and no offer price had been determined.

Reuters had reported earlier in November that Chairman Min-Liang Tan and non-executive director Kaling Lim, who together own nearly 60% of Razer, are leading a group to offer up to HK$4 per share in a deal worth up to HK$35 billion ($4.49 billion).

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(29-11-2021, 09:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Nov 29 (Reuters) – Gaming hardware maker Razer Inc said on Monday that talks with a consortium led by its top executives and financial investors to take the Hong Kong-listed company private are still ongoing and no offer price had been determined.

Reuters had reported earlier in November that Chairman Min-Liang Tan and non-executive director Kaling Lim, who together own nearly 60% of Razer, are leading a group to offer up to HK$4 per share in a deal worth up to HK$35 billion ($4.49 billion).

Huat arr bro

(29-11-2021, 09:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Nov 29 (Reuters) – Gaming hardware maker Razer Inc said on Monday that talks with a consortium led by its top executives and financial investors to take the Hong Kong-listed company private are still ongoing and no offer price had been determined.

Ops something neg is happening to the deal. Dropping

Why they list in HK in the first place if in US can be better

(30-11-2021, 09:48 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Ops something neg is happening to the deal. Dropping

The stock will move...up and down....but all this movements have nothing to do with deal is on or not.

One need to sit tight. If deal.come you make ...if not you lose then move on.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(01-12-2021, 12:07 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Why they list in HK in the first place if in US can be better

obviously they couldn't lah

this kind of company will eventually bite the dust

(01-12-2021, 04:52 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  obviously they couldn't lah

this kind of company will eventually bite the dust

Hi listing in HK was faster and done when company was smaller.

Now they are much bigger and similar companies like Logitec etc are commanding high valuation from investors who recognise the brand, they want to move to get $4B more in valuation.

All the major shareholders will be instant billionaire when they do this.

(01-12-2021, 06:36 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Hi listing in HK was faster and done when company was smaller.

Now they are much bigger and similar companies like Logitec etc are commanding high valuation from investors who recognise the brand, they want to move to get $4B more in valuation.

All the major shareholders will be instant billionaire when they do this.

Watch out dude. Share fall tells much

(02-12-2021, 09:47 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Watch out dude. Share fall tells much

The offer price js out $2.82 only 10cts higher than my purchase price. ..and lower than IPO price of $3.80.

The CEO is only good at selling over priced accessories but not good at getting a good deal for shareholders. Rather disappointing guy since he said many times his company is worth much more ...then how can such a low price be justified.

I will accept the offer but won't make much.

(02-12-2021, 10:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The offer price js out $2.82 only 10cts higher than my purchase price. ..and lower than IPO price of $3.80.

The CEO is only good at selling over priced accessories but not good at getting a good deal for shareholders. Rather disappointing guy since he said many times his company is worth much more ...then how can such a low price be justified.

I will accept the offer but won't make much.

How come share price not reflective to $2.82? So much lower now at only $2.4? If deal goes thru buy now can easily make 20% why people not buying?

(02-12-2021, 11:02 AM)Zannn Wrote:  How come share price not reflective to $2.82? So much lower now

Shareholders don't want to wait for deal which takes 3-4 months. Some are speculator gamblers going for big score so they just dump as it did not go their way.

I am just considering whether to arbitrage as gap is 17%.

But I am out of HKD and will ahe to incur exchange rate plus fees and opportunity cost.

It's an easy 15-17% but market now has so many opportunities due to recent drop...and i already got some stuck inside due to earlier purchase so not so keen.

Some other time I would just buy....17% gain is not bad.

(02-12-2021, 11:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Shareholders don't want to wait for deal which takes 3-4 months. Some are speculator gamblers going for big score so they just dump as it did not go their way.

I am just considering whether to arbitrage as gap is 17%.

But I am out of HKD and will ahe to incur exchange rate plus fees and opportunity cost.

It's an easy 15-17% but market now has so many opportunities due to recent drop...and i already got some stuck inside due to earlier purchase so not so keen.

Some other time I would just buy....17% gain is not bad.

Yes bro exactly

I purchased at 2.72 and 2.42 for delisting at $2.82.
It is a miserable journey with delay after delay. Finally it goes to final vote.

Plse put investors out of their misery ...

[Image: xIjV6X0.jpg]