Rebuttal of iquadrant's UK property ads

His sg property reviews are not very good but his takedown of the laochio snake oil saleswoman is excellent. Don't get conned.

https://youtu.be/J6-UfL8rqxA
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

Laughing

Better focus SG property will do. Don't dream of diversify on overseas property. Too much hassle unless you are full time investor.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

I like her belly dancing Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Eric always been super honest in all his reviews including those sg condo new launch. This is my favourite review so far hahaha

(17-08-2022, 10:26 AM)Goodq Wrote:  Eric always been super honest in all his reviews including those sg condo new launch. This is my favourite review so far hahaha
Who is Eric?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(17-08-2022, 08:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Who is Eric?

Who is the belly dancer? Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post
Music 

Germaine Chow from I Quadrant is the belly dancer! If you try to put this on I Quadrant YouTube comments, they will delete your comments. They denied deleting any comments..
[+] 1 user Likes Goodq's post

(18-08-2022, 01:22 PM)Goodq Wrote:  Germaine Chow from I Quadrant is the belly dancer! If you try to put this on I Quadrant YouTube comments, they will delete your comments. They denied deleting any comments..

She looked very slutty in the belly dancing video.

I Quadrant must think the video is very shameful

Maybe can attract more students to fap at her beedio Laughing