Recently i slept very well..11pm to 7am...How about you still working for your Boss ?

This is retiree life
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

No more ahtiong chasing you in yr dreams?

(11-10-2023, 08:03 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  This is retiree life

like that means retiree life?

actually quite a lot office working class people also sleep around 11pm and wake up at 7am , before 9am or 8am reach office mah.

(11-10-2023, 10:34 AM)Blin Wrote:  No more goals to achieve?.

No goals already...maybe go thailand 2 month

How young are you?

(11-10-2023, 12:12 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  How young are you?

beri young

(11-10-2023, 12:13 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  57

Retirement age is 65, too young to retire lah

(11-10-2023, 10:34 AM)Blin Wrote:  No more goals to achieve?.

Sad for a person needing a goal/objective to live.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(11-10-2023, 12:29 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Retirement age is 65, too young to retire lah

Age don't dictate retirement ... you dictate.
Sad for someone to be dictate when to retire.

(11-10-2023, 12:07 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  No goals already...maybe go thailand 2 month

You dont need goals to live.
The goal is to LIVE and live well

(11-10-2023, 11:38 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  like that means retiree life?

actually quite a lot office working class people also sleep around 11pm and wake up at 7am , before 9am or 8am reach office mah.

Retirement means you can sleep any time, & how long

(11-10-2023, 12:07 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  No goals already...maybe go thailand 2 month

Recommend you 1 goal.
Achieve Body fat at 15%. Rotfl

A healthy person will keep doctor away.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(11-10-2023, 12:13 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  57

Mind asking at 57 your kkj still can stand every morning wake up? I read Kok Song 75 can get a 40+ so presume his kkj still functioning well. But I know as man ages his kkj there no power liao except use it for urine.

Hugging PRC wife to sleep sure good feel man Clapping

Smile

(11-10-2023, 01:16 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Hugging PRC wife to sleep sure good feel man Clapping

Just don’t get conned by buying a vietcong wife thinking one has a good deal.  

You will pay for her entire family’s expenses, she will also make the husband wear green hat and he has to rear the so called “son”. And in the end also kena pwned gao gao by Woman’s Charter when she decides to move on to greener pastures.

House has to be sold.  Antique replicas have to be sold etc. Sad ending for a man who is supposed to enjoy happy retirement years ahead Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(11-10-2023, 12:29 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Sad for a person needing a goal/objective to live.
What is the purpose of life?
[+] 1 user Likes Hope's post

(11-10-2023, 01:23 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Just don’t get conned by buying a vietcong wife thinking one has a good deal.  

You will pay for her entire family’s expenses, she will also make the husband wear green hat and he has to rear the so called “son”. And in the end also kena pwned gao gao by Woman’s Charter when she decides to move on to greener pastures.

House has to be sold.  Antique replicas have to be sold etc. Sad ending for a man who is supposed to enjoy happy retirement years ahead Big Grin

You talking about another reader in this forum? I think his son is really is else he would have complained in this forum.

(11-10-2023, 01:25 PM)Hope Wrote:  What is the purpose of life?

The purpose is to live and enjoy living

Bro, when you retire.?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Clapping

(11-10-2023, 01:28 PM)sgh Wrote:  You talking about another reader in this forum? I think his son is really is else he would have complained in this forum.

This is a hypothetical work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(11-10-2023, 01:23 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Just don’t get conned by buying a vietcong wife thinking one has a good deal.  

Sound bery familiar with some fool in SGtalk  Thinking

(11-10-2023, 01:25 PM)Hope Wrote:  What is the purpose of life?

Different people have different answers.
You got to ask it yourself.

This is a very philosophical question.

For me after learning I Ching.
The purpose of life is  to have a clear conscience and uplift my moral.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(11-10-2023, 01:40 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Sound bery familiar with some fool in SGtalk  Thinking

Thinking

In the ancient time,  the purpose of life was more straight forward. Do good deed and go to heaven after uplorry.

Science is killing Heaven, Hell as well as God.
It is very difficult for a scientist to accept God exists at higher dimension. 

This is why the purpose of life currently changes drastically.

(11-10-2023, 01:49 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  In the ancient time,  the purpose of life was more straight forward. Do good deed and go to heaven after uplorry.

Science is killing Heaven, Hell as well as God.
It is very difficult for a scientist to accept God exists at higher dimension. 

This is why the purpose of life currently changes drastically.

Actually life has no purpose, your mum gave birth to you, so you have to carry on to make a living and experience everything on earth for the next 80+ years. Making more money, wining Toto or 4Ds, buying big car and buying a nice condo are just short term goals, sooner or later all these will not be with you.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(11-10-2023, 02:24 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Actually life has no purpose, your mum gave birth to you, so you have to carry on to make a living and experience everything on earth for the next 80+ years. Making more money, wining Toto or 4Ds, buying big car and buying a nice condo are just short term goals, sooner or later all these will not be with you.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

(11-10-2023, 02:24 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Actually life has no purpose, your mum gave birth to you, so you have to carry on to make a living and experience everything on earth for the next 80+ years. Making more money, wining Toto or 4Ds, buying big car and buying a nice condo are just short term goals, sooner or later all these will not be with you.

Those people will tell u , is " motivation " to be successful at the top lor , instead major are slavery for life till sick , old those money you earn from the day you left school , step into the working world slogging earning pay back for your high expenses medical bills.

Some people also claim " this is life lor " study , work , get marry, set up family , retire and RIP.....

So you can choose to tangping, not doing anything aso can