IS OFFICIALLY CONFIRM WE ARE NOT ALONE, THERE IS ALIENS!

In India, where temperatures are said to reach 50 degrees and cause locusts to damage crops, Baba Vanga also foresaw famine. The mystic who predicted "intense bouts of flooding" in Australia and parts of Asia also predicted more earthquakes and tsunamis.

In Baba Vanga's predictions, thanks to advances in organ transplant technology, humans will live to be more than 100 years old in 2046. She anticipated that by 2100, the darkness would be gone and another region of Earth would be illuminated by artificial sunlight.

Her future predictions include that the Earth's orbit will change in 2023, humans will visit Venus in 2028, Muslims will rule Europe in 2043, and the universe will end in 5079.
https://www.livemint.com/news/india/blin...74896.html

(27-07-2023, 02:00 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Jesus Christ is another type of alien

right now
jesus christ higher self SANANDA is on a star-ship called 'new-jerusalem' circling the planet
https://youtu.be/D0Ej9baOpP4

[Image: 200w-gif-cid-82a1493b58p24c1bnwz6gfqldz2...d-200w.gif]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

I ever fought with an alien in dream,black long fingers like ET
Can’t see the face,kept laughing I challenged it to reveal himself but he soon disappeared 😊

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(27-07-2023, 02:32 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I ever fought with an alien in dream,black long fingers like ET
Can’t see the face,kept laughing I challenged it to reveal himself but he soon disappeared 😊

After the alien anal probe using its black long fingers?

(27-07-2023, 02:35 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  After the alien anal probe using its black long fingers?

No..
I caught hold of his hand n he disappeared

☝️

(27-07-2023, 02:21 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  right now
jesus christ higher self SANANDA is on a star-ship called 'new-jerusalem' circling the planet
https://youtu.be/D0Ej9baOpP4

those are all nonsenses

i can only tell you that time as we know it DO NOT EXIST!
it is like a photon.
for us to experience the "real spacetime"  you got to play with the EVENT HORIZON 

that is what they have discovered for those who captured those alien device portal

their crafts DO NOT SPEED FASTER THAN OUR JET FIGHTER and they are  a billion times faster THAN OUR JET FIGHTER
yet they can turn at 90 degrees without experiencing G force 

THEY DONT HAVE ENGINE!

(27-07-2023, 02:38 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  No..
I caught hold of his hand n he disappeared

You hold it "hand" after inserting in before or after?

(27-07-2023, 02:44 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You hold it "hand" after inserting in before or after?

He can’t be seen,so try to grab him but grab his hand instead within a sec he disappears
😊

☝️

(27-07-2023, 02:49 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:   He can’t be seen,so try to grab him but grab his hand after that disappears
😊

I think you are safe, you din feel anything

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post