"Ridout Road Bungalow" internal purging of older leaders??? Another one??

The Ridout Road Bungalow fiasco resembles new and upcoming leaders getting rid of the older troublesome.
I notice the 4G just kept quite, I think Vivi and Sham Sham will step down after the next erection

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

These 2 old snakes know their days are numbered.

So trying to squeeze as much as possible out of their positions now before they got kicked out.
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

Maybe rid out... fs not good

if these old Greedy fcuks don't leave by next GE . The future of Singapore is doom
[+] 3 users Like Truebluesg's post

So you guys think like me ..... the purge is on?

SHould leave BEFORE next GE not after
ppl look at the lying creep face will vote him out ah!
[+] 1 user Likes Truebluesg's post

How to plant back those trees cut down?

If they leave rideout it is a show of weakness and guilt. Not only they will not the tenancy will increase and more will join to rideout to kingdom come.

TS think too much liao

ridout literally means get rid and get out
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(05-07-2023, 01:14 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  if these old Greedy fcuks don't leave by next GE . The future of Singapore is doom

already doomed after ah gong passing.

LKY charged 2 PAP member (1 minister 1 MP) for corruption.

LHL got 2 MPs involved in extramarital affairs (fark other ppl wife) and now 2 kekleng taking advantage of his weakness.
[+] 5 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(05-07-2023, 01:22 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  How to plant back those trees cut down?

the govt emphasis so much conservative and environment protection yet cut down tree because someone scare got ppl hiding there.  Or is it snakes based on SLA reveal.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(05-07-2023, 01:22 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  How to plant back those trees cut down?

Ask them pay lor

(05-07-2023, 01:36 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  TS think too much liao

Think only what, its free. Good to think

(05-07-2023, 03:31 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Think only what, its free. Good to think

Even think also think of important things since you're waiting to Tangsee, so need to prepare your life settlements, which IAM sure you have many

(05-07-2023, 12:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  The Ridout Road Bungalow fiasco resembles new and upcoming leaders getting rid of the older troublesome.
I notice the 4G just kept quite, I think Vivi and Sham Sham will step down after the next erection

Let the next pap's cec election

(05-07-2023, 03:35 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Even think also think of important things since you're waiting to Tangsee, so need to prepare your life settlements, which IAM sure you have many

I am waiting like all of the livings in the world .... while you are "see" already dead, no need to wait  Rotfl

(05-07-2023, 03:37 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Let the next pap's cec election

Just wondering only

(05-07-2023, 03:37 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I am waiting like all of the livings in the world .... while you are "see" already dead, no need to wait  Rotfl

But not all took mRNA like you thinking it is good for you, yet get infected and all the 9 pages of side effects, until you no choice but to Tangsee and go for cancer marker checkup every now and then you got pain somewhere on your body

If I were you, I might as well just get it done with now at B.R. instead of waiting to Tangsee

(05-07-2023, 12:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  The Ridout Road Bungalow fiasco resembles new and upcoming leaders getting rid of the older troublesome.

The person who should "step down" is KJ.

Suddenly RK seems like an angel. 

RK can cross over to RP and take over. Party hopping is ok in Singapore's oppie politics right. Just look at how many parties Nicole Seah had joined and walked out. Google if you don't know. 

The 39% love these chabors to bits..  Rolleyes

(05-07-2023, 03:40 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  But not all took mRNA like you thinking it is good for you, yet get infected and all the 9 pages of side effects, until you no choice but to Tangsee and go for cancer marker checkup every now and then you got pain somewhere on your body

If I were you, I might as well just get it done with now at B.R. instead of waiting to Tangsee

No need to wait till you were him. Go to BR now and I promise to start a thread to try to honour you for doing the world a big favour.  Rolleyes

(05-07-2023, 03:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  No need to wait till you were him. Go to BR now and I promise to start a thread to try to honour you for doing the world a big favour.  Rolleyes

Wah, I mean so much to the world is it? Or you actually mean by the world as your own little pathetic world, right? LOL, toad in a well

(05-07-2023, 02:15 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  already doomed after ah gong passing.

LHL got 2 MPs involved in extramarital affairs (fark other ppl wife) and now 2 kekleng taking advantage of his weakness.

Rideout had been debated in Parliament and even the LOTO is convinced that there was no case at all.

Yet you are still here stirring. Maybe your intention is to sabo Admin and cause this forum to be shut down with your falsehoods.  Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(05-07-2023, 03:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Wah, I mean so much to the world is it? Or you actually mean by the world as your own little pathetic world, right? LOL, toad in a well
 Of course not.  You don't mean "so much" to the world, words that you seemed 'so happy " to use to describe yourself.

It's just that you are wasting too much oxygen.  Rolleyes

(05-07-2023, 03:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:   Of course not.  You don't mean "so much" to the world, words that you seemed 'so happy " to use to describe yourself.

It's just that you are wasting too much oxygen.  Rolleyes

Then why you say do the world a favor? I don't think the world own the oxygen and only you quibble over any wastage

Then you sud not be breathing anymore, as you are a total waste of space to the world

(05-07-2023, 04:01 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Then why you say do the world a favor? I don't think the world own the oxygen and only you quibble over any wastage

Then you sud not be breathing anymore, as you are a total waste of space to the world

Oxygen is needed to sustain life. It'd be better spent on even a rat than you. Go! Quickly go to BR and don't waste oxygen. 

Do the world a favour and perhaps your one good deed...no, you shan't reincarnate into a higher mortal, no way, heaven is just and fair... but you'd spend a little less time south of heaven.  Rolleyes

(05-07-2023, 05:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Oxygen is needed to sustain life. It'd be better spent on even a rat than you. Go! Quickly go to BR and don't waste oxygen. 

Do the world a favour and perhaps your one good deed...no, you shan't reincarnate into a higher mortal, no way, heaven is just and fair... but you'd spend a little less time south of heaven.  Rolleyes
Knn, write so much, i dont know what u blabbering...like SM Teo, cannot convince, u degrade to confuse, wat a disgraceful pos you're

We want answers!!!!!

[Image: dR9wGlb.png]

https://tinyurl.com/272adwzr
[+] 1 user Likes Reddishday's post

(05-07-2023, 05:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Oxygen is needed to sustain life. It'd be better spent on even a rat than you. Go! Quickly go to BR and don't waste oxygen. 

Dun worry,  he dun need oxygen. He is dead  Thumbs_up

(05-07-2023, 02:15 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  already doomed after ah gong passing.

LHL don't care about his selected men's character / integrity
Now he is paying big time for it.
I think it is the poor 4G who is going to carry this ugly liability into the next GE