Singpost New CEO Starting Sep 1

-
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/consume...-on-sept-1

[Image: Screenshot-20210816-111205.jpg]
-

This news is better than what people think.

After the first foreign CEO almost ruin the company through bad investments. The foreign CEO appointed after that only buy time to sort out problems created by the 1st one.

Now the found someone who really did some real operational stuff who created new services and got things working and found internally not parachute from outside with no background.....eg NOL SPH etc

I am taking SingPost off my list of decaying and declining GLCs. There is real potential here. This is the way things SHOULD be done.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Employ people with proper experience in the industry and there will be good outcomes. Something rarely done in Singapore GLCs as scholar elites are given positions to companies due to loyalty to the power political structure and often do have have deep experience in the industry...
--------------

He has more than two decades of experience in the supply chain, logistics, industrial and manufacturing industries in Asia, including Singapore and Australia.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.