Rise in anti-Sg sentiments online since outbreak of Israel-Hamas hostilities: Shanmug

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...112023_cna

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Must be Scythian.  Laughing

(27-11-2023, 08:56 PM)winbig Wrote:  Must be Scythian.  Laughing

Kena beo liao.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

What can we expect from a vassal state of US with full of fake British in parliament?

It must be among those politicians.Nothing to do among with its citizens.
Trying to gain sympathy from the citizens?
[+] 5 users Like Ernesto's post

(27-11-2023, 08:36 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...112023_cna

Let's get real

It is rise in anti-PAP, not anti-Sg sentiments

Until and unless PAP refrain from its bias towards Israel IDF when clearly it was a genocide, so plain to see, and yet PAP chose to harp on 7 Oct, which is legally within the rights of Hamas, which is the ruling party of Palestinian GAZA for its acts of resistance against the continued occupation by Israel, including the wall and fence, and right of free access to the Palestinians, yet PAP chose to follow the USA as a lackey and term it a terrorist act, which it is not

Even UN Security Council members do not call the act of Hamas as a terrorist act and only Israel, USA and a few European countries consider Hamas a terrorist organisation, which it is not

If it is a terrorist organisation, UN would have labeled it as so, not it only termed Hamas as an armed group against its occupier Israel

Until PAP come forward and state unambiguously that Israel has commited genocide, PAP, as the ruling party of Sg, is putting its citizens at risk against reprisals from the global world, which is predominantly pro-Palestine

Free Palestine, this is what PAP ought to be saying, instead of the saying Israel has the right to self-defense, which it has not, it is just an excuse to grab land and conduct ethnic cleansing, which Israel has been doing for the last 70 years and more

Be on the right side of history, that's what PAP ought to be on

Putting everyone here at risk, if nothing better to say, should just keep it trap shut tight, bunch of morons!
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(27-11-2023, 08:36 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...112023_cna

Missiles are coming lah! Confused

chanchan Klaus schwab great reset now say we not patriotic
LHY has allegedly say things he now beri hot tarnish
until we know better than we can blame ownself.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-11-28-07-02-14.png]

anti SG or anti PAP ?
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(28-11-2023, 05:53 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Let's get real

Until and unless PAP refrain from its bias towards Israel IDF when clearly it was a genocide, so plain to see, and yet PAP chose to harp on 7 Oct, which is legally within the rights of Hamas, which is the ruling party of Palestinian GAZA for its acts of resistance against the continued occupation by Israel, including the wall and fence, and right of free access to the Palestinians, yet PAP chose to follow the USA as a lackey and term it a terrorist act, which it is not

Even UN Security Council members do not call the act of Hamas as a terrorist act and only Israel, USA and a few European countries consider Hamas a terrorist organisation, which it is not

If it is a terrorist organisation, UN would have labeled it as so, not it only termed Hamas as an armed group against its occupier Israel

Until PAP come forward and state unambiguously that Israel has commited genocide, PAP, as the ruling party of Sg, is putting its citizens at risk against reprisals from the global world, which is predominantly pro-Palestine

Free Palestine, this is what PAP ought to be saying, instead of the saying Israel has the right to self-defense, which it has not, it is just an excuse to grab land and conduct ethnic cleansing, which Israel has been doing for the last 70 years and more

Putting everyone here at risk, if nothing better to say, should just keep it trap shut tight, bunch of morons!

PAP, you CBs better watch these videos, even though unlikely make any difference, as you've no heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=778A8TD9yJk
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Ai ya, want to say say clear is melayu land who post such comments lah.

He say one of the comments is in Malay language, trying to discredit our local Malay brothers and sisters is it.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

US should just bomb Gaza until no roots to grow....haha ...started the war by Gaza only success one day...now they sufferr for another 100 years.....hopeless people

(28-11-2023, 07:16 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  anti SG or anti PAP ?

Singapore belongs to PAP lah! Big Grin

(27-11-2023, 08:56 PM)winbig Wrote:  Must be Scythian.  Laughing

He's asking you to jump, you jump

Shutup

You  don’t know his pattern meh. Lawyer’s characteristic lah.

Where have you find rise in anti Singapore sentiments?

Any ideas?

don't have only fear in their heart what will hapan tomorrow.
will they becom sick?

WTF are you on about here, accusing the government of harping on 7 October?  

Below is a long video.  Listen to it to get yourself educated on the government's position.  It spoke out against Israel's actions even if it was inconvenient to do so, and even though we are grateful to the IDF for enabling and helping us to build a SAF.  Rolleyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcKzR0Nqghk

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(28-11-2023, 08:21 AM)Observer Wrote:  You don’t know my daughter's pattern meh. Her zhut zhut skill is in high demand wor.  Sentinel will vouch for that.

(28-11-2023, 07:26 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  HAMAS, you CBs better watch these videos, even though unlikely make any difference, as you've no heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=778A8TD9yJk

Corrected the first word for you.   Rolleyes

(28-11-2023, 08:56 AM)Oyk Wrote:  WTF are you on about here, accusing the government of harping on 7 October?  

Below is a long video.  Listen to it to get yourself educated on the government's position.  It spoke out against Israel's actions even if it was inconvenient to do so, and even though we are grateful to the IDF for enabling and helping us to build a SAF.  Rolleyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcKzR0Nqghk

Then why anti-PAP sentiments? You born without a brain is it? The world is pro-Palestine, except PAP, keep harping on Oct 7, as if the whole conflict started on that day, what a bunch of PAP morons

Tell your paymaster dun sabo us hor..He want to be bombed and sieged, that is his own business hor
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Why only Singapore?

What about others?

What has Singapore said to cause such reactions?

(28-11-2023, 09:04 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Corrected the first word for you.   Rolleyes

Read the comments of the video, you twit

Fabricating such falsehood will get Singkiepoor into serious trouble, you numbskull

(28-11-2023, 08:56 AM)Oyk Wrote:  My granddaughter loves the Israelis Rotfl

[Image: 5nc4RD8.jpg]

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

(28-11-2023, 07:38 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Singapore belongs to PAP lah! Big Grin

Singapore is an artificial city state which was created by PAP, right from Day 1 when LKY took office.  In that sense, you are right:  Singapore belongs to PAP.

Just look at the terms being used.  

Garden city.
In fairly recent years, we now say "City in a garden" rather than "Garden city", and certainly not "Garden in a city".

An AMDK acquaintance of mine who came from a city in Italy which was all bricks and mortar didn't like what he saw here.  If you'd been to various cities in Italy, you'd know what I mean.  He said Singapore was like a jungle.

So, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder right.

But now, we realised that trees may fall after half a century, their heavy branches may break and cause accidents.  So now, we built metallic shelters on footpaths to protect peepur from the sun, the heat, instead of planting new trees to replace the old ones. If you see these, that's also PAP's idea.

CPF, CPFLife, Careshield, Medisave, HDB, ERP
All these are PAP's creations/policies.  Our lives revolve around them.

NUS, Poly, JC, ITE (formerly VITB)
These prepared/prepare us for work that PAP managed to create or attract.  These jobs, we spend the better half of our lives working on, to earn a living.  We have to do these whether we like it or not.  You can say, no, I want to do what I like.  Fine, do it if you have customers for your products, but otherwise, do whatever is on offer in the Classified Ads, or Job Street, or FastJobs whatever.

MICO
We continued/continue to call ourselves Indians and Chinese long after our laupeh's laupeh left the respective countries, and we are not even citizens of those countries.  We guai guai 乖乖 line up at the rows for "Non-Chinese" when at a Chinese airport, but outside of China, we'd scream "I am Chinese!  IAM Chinese!".  Why?  Because PAP gave you a NRIC that says you are "Chinese"?  Come on man.  If you want to doubly consperm if you are Chinese, go and ask the human bear.  I'd bet, he will tell you, no man, you ain't Chinese.  You are a Singaporean!

You'd protest, but my race is Chinese!  And he will tell you, China has 56 races, and the Hans are the majority with 92%.... Chinese is not listed as a race.  It's a nationality.

So this "Chinese race" is another nonsense that belongs to PAP and is now sucked up by most Sinkies maciam like sucking Observer eh daughter eh meow meow juice.   Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(28-11-2023, 09:05 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Then why anti-PAP sentiments? You born without a brain is it? The world is pro-Palestine, except PAP, keep harping on Oct 7, as if the whole conflict started on that day, what a bunch of PAP morons

Tell your paymaster dun sabo us hor..He want to be bombed and sieged, that is his own business hor

Do I need to explain anti-PAP sentiments in this forum which is owned by Observer who is anti-PAP and where most members are oppies supporters?

Anyhow, do not change the subject.  The video has proved that you got it wrong.  The government under PAP had been fair in its comments, and even....open your eyes big big to read....even Pritam Singh voted in favour.  It's all on record, what was said in Parliament....in the beedio.

(28-11-2023, 09:37 AM)Oyk Wrote:  惨死的sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

(28-11-2023, 09:37 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The photo has proved that you got it wrong. My granddaughter was sucking Pritam Singh. It's all on record.

[Image: lRHKlTf.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

Instead of tossing the coin, Singapore must have placed the bets the wrong side..

Now, who's to blame?