Rising COE prices affect everyone

(27-07-2024, 03:02 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Nobody force you to buy a car in Singapore...🤣

when pap raises electricity 10x then can u say noby force u to use power,can use charcoal  n wood to cook 
can use candle  to study

(27-07-2024, 03:16 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The wealthy will merely reduce the number of cars in their household from 7 to 5 vehicles. 

And you'll reduce from 1 to 0?

(27-07-2024, 03:57 PM)talky Wrote:  when pap raises electricity 10x then can u say noby force u to use power,can use charcoal  n wood to cook 
can use candle  to study

Still affordable la..😁

COE prices keep spiraling not the fault of the common citizens yet has to bear the rising fare for the public transport. The authority has more excuses to keep increasing fare to profit even though the COE money will end up into the account of the authority.😅

(27-07-2024, 04:00 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  And you'll reduce from 1 to 0?

If my household reduces by 1, we will still have 2.

(27-07-2024, 04:19 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  COE prices keep spiraling not the fault of the common citizens yet has to bear the rising fare for the public transport. The authority has more excuses to keep increasing fare to profit even though the COE money will end up into the account of the authority.😅

[Image: Dollars.jpg]

(27-07-2024, 03:30 PM)sgh Wrote:  PHV also got pressure need to cover the cost of each day then the rest of the day is earn monies

Which job does not give us some form of pressure? Even our overpaid, overrated and overhyped Ministers feel some degree of stress till one of them walked into a glass door and got a gash recently. 

(27-07-2024, 06:10 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  If my household reduces by 1, we will still have 2.

1 pmd and 1 pma? Laughing

(27-07-2024, 06:14 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Which job does not give us some form of pressure? Even our overpaid, overrated and overhyped Ministers feel some degree of stress till one of them walked into a glass door and got a gash recently. 

With such million dollar paycheck, walk into glass door is worth it vs say a PHV driver.

(27-07-2024, 04:19 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  COE prices keep spiraling not the fault of the common citizens yet has to bear the rising fare for the public transport. The authority has more excuses to keep increasing fare to profit even though the COE money will end up into the account of the authority.😅

COE is keeping the economic growth artificially high.

(27-07-2024, 07:15 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  1 pmd and 1 pma? 

Is that all you are able to afford? I thought I saw you riding a motorbike recently (see below):

[Image: Rider.jpg]

(28-07-2024, 12:59 AM)sgh Wrote:  With such million dollar paycheck, walk into glass door is worth it vs say a PHV driver.

It may actually improve Josephine's looks. LOL!

(28-07-2024, 08:06 AM)winbig Wrote:  COE is keeping the economic growth artificially high.

Conveniently removing the price of cars by the SG govt keeps core inflation artificially low as well.

(28-07-2024, 08:06 AM)winbig Wrote:  COE is keeping the economic growth artificially high.

Cos we have artificial Governing body.😅

I thought COE price has nothing to do with PAP because it is decided by the dumb citizens themselves. Why cant those dumb ass united together and tendered $10?     Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(29-07-2024, 08:52 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I thought COE price has nothing to do with PAP because it is decided by the dumb citizens themselves. Why cant those dumb ass united together and tendered $10?     Rolleyes

The COE system is rigged to feed our politicians' multi-million dollar wages.

[Image: Greedy.jpg]