Rumour Says China to End Zero COVID Soon

No wonder HSI up so much on Friday.

[Image: 94-C79-BE5-4021-4-E10-85-BF-8189065-A6-A73.png]

Obviously fake yet pple fell for it

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Another factor is PCAOB completed Audit of US listed China firms.

Completed and passed is 2 different thinks. Many China firms could have failed.

UPDATE 1 – U.S. audit inspection of Chinese companies in Hong Kong ends – sources
5 November 2022 00:54
(Adds details, context)

By Xie Yu and Julie Zhu

HONG KONG, Nov 5 (Reuters) – U.S. audit watchdog's onsite inspection of the audit work of New York-listed Chinese firms, which started in Hong Kong in September, has ended, three people with knowledge of the matter said, raising hopes of a resolution of a long-pending dispute.

The seven-week long onsite work by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), the U.S. audit watchdog, ended on Friday, said the sources, declining to be named as they were not authorised to speak to the media.

The inspection started in Hong Kong after the two countries signed a pact in August to resolve a dispute that threatened to exclude more than 200 Chinese companies, including tech giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd , from U.S. exchanges.

A spokesperson for the PCAOB declined to comment.

Two of the sources cautioned that it was too early to tell whether the onsite inspection had been to the satisfaction of the U.S. agency, which has said it would not accept any curbs on its access to the audit papers of New York-listed Chinese firms.

Bloomberg earlier on Friday reported, citing sources familiar with the matter, onsite U.S. inspections of Chinese company audits have been completed ahead of schedule.

Chinese markets soared on Friday, with news of an end to the onsite inspection of audit papers raising hopes that the U.S. officials were satisfied, and added to the broader optimism over speculation and news reports that China may ease its tough COVID restrictions. (Reporting by Xie Yu and Julie Zhu in Hong Kong; additional reporting by Chris Prentice in Washington; Editing by Sumeet Chatterjee and Louise Heavens)

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Interesting topics

Hope they are okay with covid zero

0.2% likely to get Covid when curb lifted. China has 1.4 billions. The hospital will b flooded if they were to lift the curb.

(05-11-2022, 03:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Obviously fake yet pple fell for it

You are stubbornly think China cannot end Covid zero measure!!!   

It only takes an announcement when Covid is no longer a threat.  

China may slowly end COVID zero in stages. 
China is studying how Singapore and other countries are handling COVID cases
and AAR.

The China vaccine seems to be holding well given that there are not many cases? Or more likely cos there are less foreigners going into China so less migration of covid strains?

(05-11-2022, 07:11 AM)webinarian Wrote:  You are stubbornly think China cannot end Covid zero measure!!!   

It only takes an announcement when Covid is no longer a threat.  

I am not the one who is stubborn....the CCP under Xi is a one way street.....never admit any mistakes, never change a decision in order to look perfect to outside.

It is written jnto their mentality.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(05-11-2022, 07:18 AM)Oasis Wrote:  China may slowly end COVID zero in stages. 
China is studying how Singapore and other countries are handling COVID cases
and AAR.

The CCP under Xi is unable to learn from others as they think they are best already everyday their fanboys also prise them as best of the best.

It is easier to whitewash and deny a mistake so why admit and learn from others. That is a face losing move.

[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

Confirmed 100% fake those who believe and mindlessly cheong will be crying.

[Image: tfNLtMK.jpg]

Read article below.

China is spending hundreds of millions to build quarantine facilities al that it can do covid zero for years.

The CCP mindset to control people goes well with covid zero. Why would they end it? ....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...ity-center

No matter what, your katek backside split wide open the past couple of days Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-11-2022, 07:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Confirmed 100% fake those who believe and mindlessly cheong will be crying.

[Image: tfNLtMK.jpg]

This was 2 days ago news. Today have meeting by health authorities. U won’t know what the insiders knows that cause market to cheong.

Actually very easy to end zero covid, just act as normal pre covid days and stop testing, no test no case. Those that are sick just treat like common flu.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!