Russia appears to threaten military action against Finland and Sweden

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/w...en-313696/

I wonder how NATO can fight togather ? Everyone just watch,, pity Ukraine ppl and their fighting spirt.. So sad

NATO is just a gathering of cuntries to talk cock and eat and drink in a meeting. No Action Talk Cock only.

When come to fighting, they hide under the carpet like a mouse. Or pretend not to know

Without American jarheads, Nato by itself is wholly incapable of defending against a strong aggressor.

Finland and Sweden are not members of NATO

(26-02-2022, 09:27 AM)Stoki Wrote:  NATO is just a gathering of cuntries to talk cock and eat and drink in a meeting. No Action Talk Cock only.

When come to fighting, they hide under the carpet like a mouse. Or pretend not to know

They can bully small and weak countries!  nudie

Putin is a tyrant in his own country those who support him are morally bankrupt.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Ya. Will be stupid to invade Finland and Sweden.

Just focus on the former USSR block of countries already can eat full full Liao..

Waiting to see China attack Taiwan. Maybe take the key islands first like what Russia did years back.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(26-02-2022, 10:14 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Ya. Will be stupid to invade Finland and Sweden.

Just focus on the former USSR block of countries already can eat full full Liao..

Waiting to see China attack Taiwan. Maybe take the key islands first like what Russia did years back.

Western MSM always like to talk cock sing song

[Image: A7-B92-F59-8261-4888-86-BE-124-CCFFF0-D4-E.jpg]

Both are not members of NATO. Russia is unlikely to attack them. They are not under the Soviet Union last time.

Finland and Sweden, Nordic countries, count themselves lucky that they don't join NATO. They are considered "neutral countries".