Is 30 minutes of exercise a day enough?

Is 30 minutes of exercise a day enough?

According to research, the more active we are, the more our risks of chronic diseases drop and the longer our lives may be.

🏃‍♂️ https://tdy.sg/36Wgy8Q

@todayonlinesg

Sum over exercise injured themselves... find activities which one enjoy n wouldn't over think whether how much benefit it gives u.. one reap most with consistent n variety of exercises  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(10-04-2022, 05:25 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Is 30 minutes of exercise a day enough?

According to research, the more active we are, the more our risks of chronic diseases drop and the longer our lives may be.

🏃‍♂️ https://tdy.sg/36Wgy8Q

@todayonlinesg

Already not bad.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(10-04-2022, 06:34 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Already not bad.

You exercise jaws eating ckt Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(10-04-2022, 06:42 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You exercise jaws eating ckt Big Grin

I exercise at least two hours a day. Sometimes four

(10-04-2022, 06:45 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I exercise at least two hours a day. Sometimes four

Good for you.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-04-2022, 06:55 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Good for you.

That is why I can eat anything I like

30 mins is just enough for warm up exercise. Unless you jump straight into 30 mins of vigorous exercise like sprinting or obstacle course then can consider enough. For normal jogging or resistance exercises, one hour is good already, If more the better. Whatever, try to get at least 15 mins warm up....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(10-04-2022, 07:03 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  30 mins is just enough for warm up exercise. Unless you jump straight into 30 mins of vigorous exercise like sprinting or obstacle course then can consider enough. For normal jogging or resistance exercises, one hour is good already, If more the better. Whatever, try to get at least 15 mins warm up....... Big Grin

Nice titties Big Grin

(10-04-2022, 07:03 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  30 mins is just enough for warm up exercise. Unless you jump straight into 30 mins of vigorous exercise like sprinting or obstacle course then can consider enough. For normal jogging or resistance exercises, one hour is good already, If more the better. Whatever, try to get at least 15 mins warm up....... Big Grin

Use what have learn during NS day ?🤔

Street Fighting is the new exercise.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Most people here are laokokkok?
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

老汉推车 also good exercise..
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

I have already exercise two hours already.

(10-04-2022, 06:45 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I exercise at least two hours a day. Sometimes four

You exercise so much because of work or hobby?

(11-04-2022, 11:16 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You exercise so much because of work or hobby?

Both. I cannot sit still. I only sit still when resting or sleeping at night

(11-04-2022, 11:19 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Both. I cannot sit still. I only sit still when resting or sleeping at night

Good for you. I'm an indoor person. If I go out for an hour I'd be very tired.

Guys , lets push watch other to exercise.
At least 2 times per week.
Be it brisk walking, normal walking, jogging or running.

It is difficult if your self motivation is gone.
Cos the hardest part is to get yourself out from your house and start walking, jogging, running.

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post