POULTRY SHELVES AT BEDOK NTUC SEEN CLEARED OUT, ALMOST EMPTY

POULTRY SHELVES AT BEDOK NTUC SEEN CLEARED OUT, ALMOST EMPTY
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=52163

One finger point at other cuntries... three fingers point back at ourselves Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

Ah Butt's fear tactics working....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(29-05-2022, 01:59 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Ah Butt's fear tactics working....... Rolleyes

What fear tactics. The WTO, UN General Secretary, Janet Yellen warned of food crisis. Plse complain about them and all the news outlet that reported what they said first.

Anyway I am storing can food not poultry. Poultry you cannot keep long and you have limit fridge space so it's a bad idea. I have not bought a single piece of chicken.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(29-05-2022, 02:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What fear tactics. The WTO, UN General Secretary, Janet Yellen warned of food crisis. Plse complain about them and all the news outlet that reported what they said first.

Anyway I am storing can food not poultry. Poultry you cannot keep long and you have limit fridge space so it's a bad idea. I have not bought a single piece of chicken.

Dun deny lah. The intent of disseminating fear is there ..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(29-05-2022, 02:19 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Dun deny lah. The intent of disseminating fear is there ..... Rolleyes

😱 😱

Singaporeans kiasu kiasi mentality

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(29-05-2022, 02:19 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Dun deny lah. The intent of disseminating fear is there ..... Rolleyes

Don't make rubbish accusations okay

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post