Cabinet reshuffle could take place in coming weeks; several names mooted

Cabinet reshuffle could take place in coming weeks; several names mooted as possible DPMs 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...042024_cna

Lai Liao lai liao
[+] 2 users Like red3's post

If LW wants to do or show that he is different and can be trusted, he (actually more of a PAP strategy) will surprise all by not retaining LHL. This one stroke will actually create the impression that the 4G will be a new beginning for PAP and Singapore. Whilst standing on the shoulders of giants, the 4G will lead in full control. Hence, don't need opposition party.

OMG, Ah Ong give up?

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

dont waste time to speculate on this issue
better to think n worry on the economy  becos of high interest rates

propery is falling  why cdl choose to sell at 40% discount on W RESIDENCES
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(16-04-2024, 10:31 AM)Sticw Wrote:  If LW wants to do or show that he is different and can be trusted, he (actually more of a PAP strategy) will surprise all by not retaining LHL. This one stroke will actually create the impression that the 4G will be a new beginning for PAP and Singapore. Whilst standing on the shoulders of giants, the 4G will lead in full control. Hence, don't need opposition party.

He cannot do that because LHL is still the secretary-general of PAP. If LHL wants, he can remove LW from the party and there goes his premiership.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

I think the way they do the reshuffle is for LW to submit his proposal of his cabinet to the party Secretary General for vetting and approval. Likely LW will sidelined CCS and OYK as these two are eyeing his post and might passang kaki him if he is not careful. So better put them somewhere like they called cold palace in China.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(16-04-2024, 12:29 PM)talky Wrote:  dont waste time to speculate on this issue
better to think n worry on the economy  becos of high interest rates

propery is falling  why cdl choose to sell at 40% discount on W RESIDENCES

Property will fall more under Wong. This is a non-elite HDB boy from neighbourhood school. Very different style from the previous elites who formed the government.

In the long term, this is good for future Singaporean generations. Property is for staying, not for speculating.

So hdb to be sold at 40% discount.
Yes. Who would sale??

One Indian dpm.
One nalsy dpm.
Teng nan mian gian.

Kee Chiu pak si buay chow

Prepare these 2yr Ah sham and bala to step dw. Enjoy stay GCB

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

New broom sweeps clean. Sure some will be swept into the garbage bin.       Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

change soup no change medicine, got different?  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

(16-04-2024, 12:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He cannot do that because LHL is still the secretary-general of PAP. If LHL wants, he can remove LW from the party and there goes his premiership.

PM Lee is a man of the highest integrity. He will not remove Lawrence 

And Lawrence will not let PM Lee's vast sexperience go to waste, that he could tap on.

I would expect PM Lee to be retained in the Cabinet in an advisory role such as Emeritus Senior Minster or Minister Mentor.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(16-04-2024, 03:29 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  One Indian dpm.
One nalsy dpm.
Teng nan mian gian.

nalsy si simi ranjiao Rolleyes

Can re-shuffle SBQ out the Door, please???

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Promote Puthucheari, mebbe ah chan as new Defence ministar, Goondu Ong relegate to MOSE or MOM to clear up the mess created by Amy Khor etc.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(16-04-2024, 04:12 PM)Oyk Wrote:  nalsy si simi ranjiao Rolleyes

Satu dual tiga

Smile

(16-04-2024, 04:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  PM Lee is a man of the highest integrity. He will not remove Lawrence 

And Lawrence will not let PM Lee's vast sexperience go to waste, that he could tap on.

I would expect PM Lee to be retained in the Cabinet in an advisory role such as Emeritus Senior Minster or Minister Mentor.

I was slow. Was busy washing dishes.

News already out. Lawrence Wong had invited PM Lee to remain as Senior Minster. Clapping