Why face masks should still be worn

I realize that my kopi tiam ladies looked far better when they kept their masks on instead of off.  Today when another took her mask off to have a snack, her facial features to put it mildly, were grotesque  crying

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Really scary sial. See already cannot eat breakfast Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

So face masks have become a beauty accessory kit for women..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Better wear la...all those Blangala India China like to shout and talk loudly on their handphone in public area n trains...very scary smelly sia their mouth

(24-09-2022, 07:05 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I realize that my kopi tiam ladies looked far better when they kept their masks on instead of off.  Today when another took her mask off to have a snack, her facial features to put it mildly, were grotesque  crying

(24-09-2022, 07:40 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Really scary sial.  See already cannot eat breakfast Laughing

Spoiled your appetite?

(24-09-2022, 07:05 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I realize that my kopi tiam ladies looked far better when they kept their masks on instead of off.  Today when another took her mask off to have a snack, her facial features to put it mildly, were grotesque  crying

Some peeper wid masks on oso rooks jin scary, if without masks chiu see liao jitao faint nia.

Yah lor. Recently,  I saw this lady like last time my Korean friend. Looks like those in the movie dreamland. So happy to meet her. The talk is nice. When she pulls the mask down, my expression suddenly changed. I never look at myself.

When you take off your mask, did the kopitiam ladies freaked out?

(24-09-2022, 10:24 AM)icarus Wrote:  When you take off your mask, did the kopitiam ladies freaked out?

They all want to grab my kkj Laughing

(24-09-2022, 07:54 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  So face masks have become a beauty accessory kit for women..... Big Grin

Rotfl

(24-09-2022, 09:25 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Spoiled your appetite?

Your chief nurse look pretty or not? Big Grin

(24-09-2022, 10:09 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  Some peeper wid masks on oso rooks jin scary, if without masks chiu see liao jitao faint nia.

Yesshhh... life is rike tat Big Grin

(24-09-2022, 11:17 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yesshhh... life is rike tat Big Grin

They should make it compulsory for them to wear this kinda face mask so that peepur dun get shocked when they take it off.

[Image: 59-FBEA2-E-B608-4-B88-9-EF3-B7393-D6-BCFE2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(24-09-2022, 01:56 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  They should make it compulsory for them to wear this kinda face mask so that peepur dun get shocked when they take it off.

[Image: 59-FBEA2-E-B608-4-B88-9-EF3-B7393-D6-BCFE2.jpg]

Nice titties Big Grin

I wonder how good is dat against Radiation resonance INFECTION?

(24-09-2022, 11:17 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Your chief nurse look pretty or not? Big Grin

Have you ever seen a pig before leh?

Lauren moret MH370
[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-24-at-15-24-19-Hidden...-Sight.png]

(24-09-2022, 03:23 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Have you ever seen a pig before leh?

She rooks rike dis? Den ish chio de bu liao nia.
[Image: 65-C56247-8-BDC-4863-B3-A8-B0-FF2-D91-EF95.png]

(24-09-2022, 03:23 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Have you ever seen a pig before leh?

Rotfl

You go wrong place leh,, KTV is better for you. Lols