Russian stocks PE ratio drop to 3 .....

If economy does not collapse this is a cheap unprecedented level.

Is this risk to buy? Absolutely risky so don't under estimate the risk.

I thought for a while. This fall is even bigger than Asian crisis.

I press BUY button to proceed to buy JP Morgan Rissian Unit Trust....

"suspended". Cannot buy.

You heard of stocks being suspended when company collapse.

But the whole Russian stock exchange suspended. Hell !!

[Image: 1LK8P7K.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Russian funds all suspended.
[Image: OXQCDtF.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Robinhood removed the Buy button ah?

LOL

When it opens will be like going through  hell on earth for Russian investors.
[Image: gaKA5vj.jpg]

https://www.reuters.com/markets/stocks/j...022-02-28/

Russia's central bank ordered brokers to suspend the execution of all orders by foreign legal entities and individuals to sell Russian securities.

A top executive at equity index provider MSCI said on Monday Russia's stock market was "uninvestable," making a removal of Russian listings from indexes a "natural next step". read

Russia preventing foreigners who invested in its stock exchange from selling and getting out.

It has thrown its economy into the dark ages.
Plus sanctions.

Putin is a smart strategist?

(01-03-2022, 04:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Russian funds all suspended.
[Image: OXQCDtF.jpg]

Jp morgen one not possible already. You can try HSBC one.

(01-03-2022, 05:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Russia preventing foreigners who invested in its stock exchange from selling and getting out.

It has thrown its economy into the dark ages.
Plus sanctions.

Putin is a smart strategist?

Russian economy is doomed that’s quite sure. Importantly how will it affect world market that’s more impt.