S’pore retailers feel the pinch as more people are spending overseas

(18-05-2024, 04:58 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  If you wish to upgrade yourself, learn from the Top 10% instead of resenting or envying them. 

Learn from the Top 10% where half already have rich parents?

Not resenting nor envious but the Govt has bad planning

so that we have to shop in Japan, UK and even Spain

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(18-05-2024, 04:11 PM)Ola Wrote:  Singapore shopping cannot offer variety, cheaper price nor SHIOK experience

It's expensive so that the RICH can shop, not us

Orchard is built for the 10%, not for the 50% of the population

Orchard is build for pinoy whore maids to meet their bangala boy boy lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(18-05-2024, 07:08 PM)Ola Wrote:  Learn from the Top 10% where half already have rich parents?

Not resenting nor envious but the Govt has bad planning

so that we have to shop in Japan, UK and even Spain

Save all the $$$ and go holiday oversea to spend.

I bought a NorthFace Winter jacket for my son in Japan premium outlet only cost me $190. But in Sg, same design selling at $380.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Those who want to go Japan during cold season, better go there to buy winter jacket.
Very cheap, many brands and designs for you to choose.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(18-05-2024, 01:46 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Gov is making going to JB so easy no passport just face scanning will do.....FX rate 3.5 times over there why shop here ?....
This topic seem Sg forumers not interested only think of overseas ; JB not bad Singapore make going there easily and cheap too !

JB
JB
JB

(18-05-2024, 11:43 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Still cheaper than Sg. I went for 15 days. 3 meals all Jap food.

Then continue to stay there to enjoy the cheaper Japanese food Rotfl

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(18-05-2024, 07:08 PM)Ola Wrote:  Learn from the Top 10% where half already have rich parents? Not resenting nor envious but the Govt has bad planning so that we have to shop in Japan, UK and even Spain

You still have the Top 5% to pick up tips from! I do agree that govt policies like allowing foreigners (including money launderers) to buy up freehold land in SG forces property prices and rental to go sky high in land scarce SG. This has priced out the masses from ever owning private residences in their own country.

Changi Expo- Build for CECA

Orchard Road- Build for rich people

Hawker Centers- Build for average people

1 & 2 Room Rental- Build for Singaporeans

There are likely 200 Blocks= 21,000 units around= 65,000 poor people

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/AA11...1PMainPage#

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

we just dont want to pay GST to gov. so simple we shop elsewhere. let sg rot since . most if not all have already give up sg .