S$0.08 PER SHARE MANDATORY CONDITIONAL GENERAL CASH OFFER FOR SM

(23-09-2021, 05:40 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Without ™ SMM already long gone… at current price give me free also l don’t want… scare tio right issues again + again
If free surely want. Free sell it off completely for pure profit. But impossible to have such an opportunity .

Still there are many people stucked with it.
Just need to wait.

(22-09-2021, 06:05 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Wakau Since when Tamasick becoming Zombies try sucking retail investors hard earned $$$ de har ?!!!
I stayed far far away from any counters that hv tamasick-linked. The only counter that can consider is DBS.

(23-09-2021, 06:01 PM)hansamu Wrote:  If free surely want. Free sell it off completely for pure profit. But impossible to have such an opportunity .

Still there are many people stucked with it.
Just need to wait.

Yup agree every counters there is a die hard supporters inside as long as the stocks not closed shop any good news they will Cheong in to support and push up the price ….  me waiting see got lobang bo ??!!

Temasek also involved Nonofilm too!...can touch or not...

(22-09-2021, 08:52 AM)klat Wrote:  TEMASEK ANNOUNCES S$0.08 PER SHARE MANDATORY CONDITIONAL GENERAL CASH OFFER FOR SEMBCORP MARINE

SIA SUAY to the max locally and internationally.......... A 100% govt own company GO 8 cents = to right issue to take to private.........

Ya; if shareholders think not enough can don't sell to Temasek one... Keep it two three years see can get double return ?

(22-09-2021, 01:20 PM)5354 Wrote:  Early this year when morons like sgbuffett and forum456 were bullish and cheering for SembMarine in old Sgtalk forum, I told them and everyone here SembMarine will revisit its 11.3 cts all time low last year

There were arseholes who laughed at my prediction, they thought they were clever but actually really stupid

When SembMarine announced the 2nd rights issue at 8 cts and price was around 14 cts, I told everyone here who were vested to ask themselves whether the rights issue will be fully subscribed because if rights not fully subscribed, SMM price will trend down to 8 cts

Of course I am proven right again now and morons like forum456 will be too ashamed to show his face
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

(23-09-2021, 09:25 PM)kc172021 Wrote:  SIA SUAY to the max locally and internationally.......... A 100% govt own company GO 8 cents = to right issue to take to private.........
Mandatory offer of 0.08 cts is like a daylight robbery.

(24-09-2021, 05:13 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Mandatory offer of 0.08 cts is like a daylight robbery.

Can always reject them by not accepting the offer.

Temasek just go through the motion only bluff bluff shareholders  lah...

(24-09-2021, 06:19 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Temasek just go through the motion only bluff bluff shareholders  lah...
Can be very tricky.

(22-09-2021, 01:20 PM)5354 Wrote:  Early this year when morons like sgbuffett and forum456 were bullish and cheering for SembMarine in old Sgtalk forum, I told them and everyone here SembMarine will revisit its 11.3 cts all time low last year

There were arseholes who laughed at my prediction, they thought they were clever but actually really stupid

When SembMarine announced the 2nd rights issue at 8 cts and price was around 14 cts, I told everyone here who were vested to ask themselves whether the rights issue will be fully subscribed because if rights not fully subscribed, SMM price will trend down to 8 cts

Of course I am proven right again now and morons like forum456 will be too ashamed to show his face
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

(24-09-2021, 02:49 PM)babygirl Wrote:  Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

Hey, how are you doing?
Start safe!