S$0.08 PER SHARE MANDATORY CONDITIONAL GENERAL CASH OFFER FOR SM

TEMASEK ANNOUNCES S$0.08 PER SHARE MANDATORY CONDITIONAL GENERAL CASH OFFER FOR SEMBCORP MARINE

8Umbrella Umbrella

This once blue chip will not close shop one...their effects on our econimy wud b huge, for better or worse ..

Just lock up n see the price climb up slowly but surely

[Image: nudie.gif]

8cts only.... how much has sgbuffet lost in this counter? Understand from 5354 that sgbuffet is heavily overloaded at over $1.00+

Wat wil hapen?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Yes, never ever believe wat the buffet says....v toxic, ..lead all to horland..

Luckily , he can survive on his family's noodle hawker centte stall.

Luckily break even at 8.5 c...not too bad...in life, cant win all the time n cant lose all the time...

Anyway, i see potential to make kopi money

(22-09-2021, 09:03 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  8cts only.... how much has sgbuffet lost in this counter?  Understand from 5354 that sgbuffet is heavily overloaded at over $1.00+

Wat wil hapen?

I do not own a single stock of SMM.

My previous holding I receive free of charge due to demerger of SCI , SMM stock was given free to me for each SCI I received 4.91 SMM free of charge. J sold all these free shares after rights issue is announced. Since it was free.. so it was pure profits..

I find it rather incorrect for Temasek to make such a low ball below book value offer AFTER they do the rights and depressed the stock to lowest price. Shouldn't they make an offer before rights issue.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Really wasted talent..our dean honours grad buffet can make a better ministar than wat we have..

"His total investments in his end state SembMarine about $1,000,000, now worth around $170,000 so his total losses about $830,000"

He got so much cash to burn ah??

(22-09-2021, 09:51 AM)hansamu Wrote:  "His total investments in his end state SembMarine about $1,000,000, now worth around $170,000 so his total losses  about $830,000"

He got so much cash to burn ah??
Beware of what 5354 says because it is no true.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(22-09-2021, 11:37 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Beware of what 5354 says because it is no true.

is he illiterate ?

how did he get into NTU ?

must be a lousy university

(22-09-2021, 11:37 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Beware of what 5354 says because it is no true.

That  I do not know .

But it is true that you bought Semb Marine previously and was extolling sky high the counter. 

Maybe to clear yourself, just say out loud once and for all your losses and let all believe  you. 
No ill intention,  just hoping that you can get out of this situation.

(22-09-2021, 12:56 PM)hansamu Wrote:  That  I do not know .

But it is true that you bought Semb Marine previously and was extolling sky high the counter. 

Maybe to clear yourself, just say out loud once and for all your losses and let all believe  you. 

Yes I remember that too, once upon a time Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Can see lots of worms in his mouth full of lies. Putting words in others people mouth.  Don’t be perturbed by such person.

(22-09-2021, 12:56 PM)hansamu Wrote:  That  I do not know .

Maybe Sgbuffet was shouting for others to buy so he can unload?

This ah butt hor don’t know hai see how many Lau aunties Lau ah Pek in old forum liao… I sure many many greedily Cheong in when the prices moves up from 15.3 cents to 20cents .. mostly tio hang at arounds 18 to 20 cents all chaw tar now ….. Sad
[+] 2 users Like cwc29's post

Hopeless SGX scene...worse than malaysia bursa bourse!
[+] 2 users Like Sharexchange's post

Wakau Since when Tamasick becoming Zombies try sucking retail investors hard earned $$$ de har ?!!!
[+] 3 users Like cwc29's post

Clearly Tama sick using SMM supporters to bail out SCI and Keppel … SMM supporters tio play machiam like gong kia wahlan Hoi no eyes see … this ah butt karma soon after hai see soooooooo many Lau kok kok still pretending machiam nothing happens thinks Lau kok kok here got sugar mama backup like him wasai
[+] 2 users Like cwc29's post

(22-09-2021, 05:59 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  This ah butt hor don’t know hai see how many Lau aunties Lau ah Pek in old forum liao… I sure many many greedily Cheong in when the prices moves up from 15.3 cents to 20cents .. mostly tio hang at arounds 18 to 20 cents  all chaw tar now ….. Sad
Angry Angry Angry

(22-09-2021, 05:59 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  This ah butt hor don’t know hai see how many Lau aunties Lau ah Pek in old forum liao… I sure many many greedily Cheong in when the prices moves up from 15.3 cents to 20cents .. mostly tio hang at arounds 18 to 20 cents  all chaw tar now ….. Sad

Let's be clear most of SMM I held was from demerger and these were sold for pure profits.

I only added a small amount at the 11 & 15cts region after that the stock went up to 20+cts. I did not ask anyone to buy as it rose to 20cts.

Also, when SMM announced rights I said its best to sell as stock keep dropping until after rights.

I also posted my sell trade to be transparent ...

No every investment works out. But I made a profit not loss the second round as most of SMM I received free from the demerger......

[Image: SjfTWkF.jpg]

(22-09-2021, 01:20 PM)5354 Wrote:  Early this year when morons like sgbuffett and forum456 were bullish and cheering for SembMarine in old Sgtalk forum, I told them and everyone here SembMarine will revisit its 11.3 cts all time low last year

There were arseholes who laughed at my prediction, they thought they were clever but actually really stupid

When SembMarine announced the 2nd rights issue at 8 cts and price was around 14 cts, I told everyone here who were vested to ask themselves whether the rights issue will be fully subscribed because if rights not fully subscribed, SMM price will trend down to 8 cts

Of course I am proven right again now and morons like forum456 will be too ashamed to show his face
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

Yes 5354 did asked forumers to run ....But that UOBKH and CIMB analysts gave good report that time too!....
Angry 

Temasek just go through the motion only not likely many sell to it.... Wink

(23-09-2021, 08:36 AM)5354 Wrote:  You bought? Plan to buy again?

No lah, Any advice ?....Sgbuffett already said run liow!

Lose Lose situation by TH..

For me, I will have 2nd thoughts about GIC companies in future after how TH operate the KC, SMM or even SCI deal.

TH could have done it in a much better way, instead of making the SMM minority shareholders the party that lose most in this game..

Anyway, so much about trading in SGX.. US market is a better playground these days..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(23-09-2021, 09:38 AM)5354 Wrote:  Below 6 cts I will invest $100K to make $100K profits

No stop like sgbuffett when he bought from $1.80 to $1.20

Thanks; some friends went oversea do Factory Test message me too; Akan Datang green projects coming soon ; don't know accurate or not.?

The discussion cooled down ; forumers not so active in this tropic...

MGO at 0.08 cent.
So support for now will be 0.08c.

Will those holding the shares accept the offer?
You have 42 days from now to decide.

Investing now may require one to "soak" the counter for umpteen years with no dividend payment in sight.

(23-09-2021, 12:25 PM)hansamu Wrote:  MGO at 0.08 cent.
So support for now  will be 0.08c.

Will those holding the shares accept the offer?
You have 42 days from now to decide.

Investing now may require one to  "soak" the counter for umpteen years with no dividend payment in sight.

Without ™ SMM already long gone… at current price give me free also l don’t want… scare tio right issues again + again