S$100 of NS55 credits to be disbursed to past and present national

S$100 of NS55 credits to be disbursed to past and present national servicemen from Friday
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...-1-2783091
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Check out "LifeSG (Previously Moments of Life)"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ov.app.mol

Use where?

Ntuc can use?

(30-06-2022, 07:42 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Check out "LifeSG (Previously Moments of Life)"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ov.app.mol

Alot -ve remark on this app

How to use?

Not easy to use too! CDC better don't need load here there !
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

Quickly go and download LifeSg App now hor… Rotfl

Since have to use Paynow to claim, I guess the $100 goes into your account.... Thinking

(30-06-2022, 07:45 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Use where?

use to pay your medical fee

ha
ha

Maybe sotong in control CBDC

(30-06-2022, 07:45 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Use where?

Geylang chicken coop Big Grin

Jin mafan need to dl lifesg app.
Really smart nation?🤔🤔
Why can implement it into the CDC vouchers?🤔 Who is the scholar knn

Given to all NSF?

Need to wait till they send you sms Big Grin

And I am sure some scammers will try to cash in on this Big Grin

(01-07-2022, 08:28 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  And I am sure some scammers will try to cash in on this Big Grin

True....they make it so difficult...must download...pay now..nets and what rubbish. Real fk.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

I never have leh

Why they discriminate me? I've served NS with the Israelis and shot dead a few dozens Talibans in my days

(01-07-2022, 09:14 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I never have leh

Why they discriminate me? I've served NS with the Israelis and shot dead a few dozens Talibans in my days

Your dead Talibans must be those figure 8 boards at the range

https://www.mindef.gov.sg/oms/ns55/ns-re...ckage.html

(30-06-2022, 07:40 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  S$100 of NS55 credits to be disbursed to past and present national servicemen from Friday

..again using our money to reward us and claim themselves hero..
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

A Singaporean left his job in Singapore and joined as a salesman in a big departmental store in Australia. On the first day, the Singaporean worked with full vigour. At 6 pm:

Boss :- How much of sales did you do on the first day? Singaporean: Sir, attended to 1 Sale.

Boss: just Only 1 sale the whole day? Usually every salesman here does 20 to 30 Sale transactions a day. Well, tell me what is the money value of your today's one sale?

Singaporean: $93300 dollars.

Boss: What! Unbelievable! But how did you do that? Singaporean: Sir, 1 person came and sold him a small fishing hook.

Then a mazola and then finally sold a big hook. Then I sold him 1 big fishing rod and some fishing gear. Then I asked him where does he go to catch fish and he said in the coastal area.... Then I said it would need a boat. So took him down to the boat department and sold him a 20 ft double engine scooner boat.

When he said the boat won't come in his Volkas Wagon, I took him to the auto mobile section and sold him the new Deluxe 4 x 4 blazer to carry the boat.

And when I asked him where he would be going fishing ??? He didn't plan anything. So took him to the camping section and sold him a six sleeper camper tent. And then he took groceries worth $200 and 2 cases of beer.

Now the boss took 2 steps back and asked :- You sold all this to the man who came just to buy only 1 fish hook???

Singaporean: "NO, SIR..." He ONLY Came to Buy 1 Tablet For his Headache.... I Explained to him that Fishing is the Best Way to Get Rid of Headaches. Boss: Where did you work before ???

Singaporean: Yes, was a Minister in the government of Singapore: On any minor issue, we make it seem like we are helping our people, but we end up making them pay for a lot of useless stuff by making them believe it is good.

after such a long time still blur blur complain this complain dat
noone asks what the exercise for
Credit score
u think reali arr to give u glorious cash
Day will come ATM no cash comes out.
no no i not toking they steal your money for now.
after being lockdown for such a long time expect fruits to materialise at your command
how dumb can u b?

Chicken no more

(30-06-2022, 07:40 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  S$100 of NS55 credits to be disbursed to past and present national servicemen from Friday

i never receive letter leh...................former Police regular don't get it huh ? crying

(01-07-2022, 08:59 AM)hansamu Wrote:  True....they make it so difficult...must download...pay now..nets and what rubbish. Real fk.

If u can use in supermarket, Do a one short 100 purchase to settle it.

(02-07-2022, 06:36 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  A Singaporean left his job in Singapore and joined as a salesman in a big departmental store in Australia. On the first day, the Singaporean worked with full vigour. At 6 pm:

Boss :- How much of sales did you do on the first day? Singaporean: Sir, attended to 1 Sale.

Boss: just Only 1 sale the whole day? Usually every salesman here does 20 to 30 Sale transactions a day. Well, tell me what is the money value of your today's one sale?

Singaporean: $93300 dollars.

Boss: What! Unbelievable! But how did you do that? Singaporean: Sir, 1 person came and sold him a small fishing hook.

Then a mazola and then finally sold a big hook. Then I sold him 1 big fishing rod and some fishing gear. Then I asked him where does he go to catch fish and he said in the coastal area.... Then I said it would need a boat. So took him down to the boat department and sold him a 20 ft double engine scooner boat.

When he said the boat won't come in his Volkas Wagon, I took him to the auto mobile section and sold him the new Deluxe 4 x 4 blazer to carry the boat.

And when I asked him where he would be going fishing ??? He didn't plan anything. So took him to the camping section and sold him a six sleeper camper tent. And then he took groceries worth $200 and 2 cases of beer.

Now the boss took 2 steps back and asked :- You sold all this to the man who came just to buy only 1 fish hook???

Singaporean: "NO, SIR..." He ONLY Came to Buy 1 Tablet For his Headache.... I Explained to him that Fishing is the Best Way to Get Rid of Headaches. Boss: Where did you work before ???

Singaporean: Yes, was a Minister in the government of Singapore: On any minor issue, we make it seem like we are helping our people, but we end up making them pay for a lot of useless stuff by making them believe it is good.

Laughing Clapping

How do we know we qualify for NS55?

(02-07-2022, 10:02 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  How do we know we qualify for NS55?
How arr?
they will contact u.
nothing u can do.
they will also monitor u for gian-tau
they need to know u ready for credit-score
u need to practice and use APP

(02-07-2022, 10:02 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  How do we know we qualify for NS55?

When credited into your account, they will notify you to use the money by SMS..... Big Grin