S$100 of NS55 credits to be disbursed to past and present national

S$100 of NS55 credits to be disbursed to past and present national servicemen from Friday
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...-1-2783091
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Check out "LifeSG (Previously Moments of Life)"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ov.app.mol

Use where?
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

Ntuc can use?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(30-06-2022, 07:42 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Check out "LifeSG (Previously Moments of Life)"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ov.app.mol

Alot -ve remark on this app

How to use?

Not easy to use too! CDC better don't need load here there !
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

Quickly go and download LifeSg App now hor… Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Since have to use Paynow to claim, I guess the $100 goes into your account.... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(30-06-2022, 07:45 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Use where?

use to pay your medical fee

ha
ha

Maybe sotong in control CBDC
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(30-06-2022, 07:45 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Use where?

Geylang chicken coop Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Jin mafan need to dl lifesg app.
Really smart nation?🤔🤔
Why can implement it into the CDC vouchers?🤔 Who is the scholar knn

Given to all NSF?

Need to wait till they send you sms Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

And I am sure some scammers will try to cash in on this Big Grin

(01-07-2022, 08:28 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  And I am sure some scammers will try to cash in on this Big Grin

True....they make it so difficult...must download...pay now..nets and what rubbish. Real fk.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

I never have leh

Why they discriminate me? I've served NS with the Israelis and shot dead a few dozens Talibans in my days
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(01-07-2022, 09:14 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I never have leh

Why they discriminate me? I've served NS with the Israelis and shot dead a few dozens Talibans in my days

Your dead Talibans must be those figure 8 boards at the range

https://www.mindef.gov.sg/oms/ns55/ns-re...ckage.html

(30-06-2022, 07:40 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  S$100 of NS55 credits to be disbursed to past and present national servicemen from Friday

..again using our money to reward us and claim themselves hero..
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

A Singaporean left his job in Singapore and joined as a salesman in a big departmental store in Australia. On the first day, the Singaporean worked with full vigour. At 6 pm:

Boss :- How much of sales did you do on the first day? Singaporean: Sir, attended to 1 Sale.

Boss: just Only 1 sale the whole day? Usually every salesman here does 20 to 30 Sale transactions a day. Well, tell me what is the money value of your today's one sale?

Singaporean: $93300 dollars.

Boss: What! Unbelievable! But how did you do that? Singaporean: Sir, 1 person came and sold him a small fishing hook.

Then a mazola and then finally sold a big hook. Then I sold him 1 big fishing rod and some fishing gear. Then I asked him where does he go to catch fish and he said in the coastal area.... Then I said it would need a boat. So took him down to the boat department and sold him a 20 ft double engine scooner boat.

When he said the boat won't come in his Volkas Wagon, I took him to the auto mobile section and sold him the new Deluxe 4 x 4 blazer to carry the boat.

And when I asked him where he would be going fishing ??? He didn't plan anything. So took him to the camping section and sold him a six sleeper camper tent. And then he took groceries worth $200 and 2 cases of beer.

Now the boss took 2 steps back and asked :- You sold all this to the man who came just to buy only 1 fish hook???

Singaporean: "NO, SIR..." He ONLY Came to Buy 1 Tablet For his Headache.... I Explained to him that Fishing is the Best Way to Get Rid of Headaches. Boss: Where did you work before ???

Singaporean: Yes, was a Minister in the government of Singapore: On any minor issue, we make it seem like we are helping our people, but we end up making them pay for a lot of useless stuff by making them believe it is good.

after such a long time still blur blur complain this complain dat
noone asks what the exercise for
Credit score
u think reali arr to give u glorious cash
Day will come ATM no cash comes out.
no no i not toking they steal your money for now.
after being lockdown for such a long time expect fruits to materialise at your command
how dumb can u b?

Chicken no more

(30-06-2022, 07:40 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  S$100 of NS55 credits to be disbursed to past and present national servicemen from Friday

i never receive letter leh...................former Police regular don't get it huh ? crying

(01-07-2022, 08:59 AM)hansamu Wrote:  True....they make it so difficult...must download...pay now..nets and what rubbish. Real fk.

If u can use in supermarket, Do a one short 100 purchase to settle it.

Smile

(02-07-2022, 06:36 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  A Singaporean left his job in Singapore and joined as a salesman in a big departmental store in Australia. On the first day, the Singaporean worked with full vigour. At 6 pm:

Boss :- How much of sales did you do on the first day? Singaporean: Sir, attended to 1 Sale.

Boss: just Only 1 sale the whole day? Usually every salesman here does 20 to 30 Sale transactions a day. Well, tell me what is the money value of your today's one sale?

Singaporean: $93300 dollars.

Boss: What! Unbelievable! But how did you do that? Singaporean: Sir, 1 person came and sold him a small fishing hook.

Then a mazola and then finally sold a big hook. Then I sold him 1 big fishing rod and some fishing gear. Then I asked him where does he go to catch fish and he said in the coastal area.... Then I said it would need a boat. So took him down to the boat department and sold him a 20 ft double engine scooner boat.

When he said the boat won't come in his Volkas Wagon, I took him to the auto mobile section and sold him the new Deluxe 4 x 4 blazer to carry the boat.

And when I asked him where he would be going fishing ??? He didn't plan anything. So took him to the camping section and sold him a six sleeper camper tent. And then he took groceries worth $200 and 2 cases of beer.

Now the boss took 2 steps back and asked :- You sold all this to the man who came just to buy only 1 fish hook???

Singaporean: "NO, SIR..." He ONLY Came to Buy 1 Tablet For his Headache.... I Explained to him that Fishing is the Best Way to Get Rid of Headaches. Boss: Where did you work before ???

Singaporean: Yes, was a Minister in the government of Singapore: On any minor issue, we make it seem like we are helping our people, but we end up making them pay for a lot of useless stuff by making them believe it is good.

Laughing Clapping

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

How do we know we qualify for NS55?

(02-07-2022, 10:02 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  How do we know we qualify for NS55?
How arr?
they will contact u.
nothing u can do.
they will also monitor u for gian-tau
they need to know u ready for credit-score
u need to practice and use APP

(02-07-2022, 10:02 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  How do we know we qualify for NS55?

When credited into your account, they will notify you to use the money by SMS..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung