Singapore imported pig feed with Ractopamine

Song boh

https://www.sfa.gov.sg/food-information/...ne-in-meat

unlike taikees who would kpkb a bit, singkees never mind one, anything aso can. no wonder taikee mei mei always said singkees 无聊

Was this used for the Batam pigs?
Cos I find the taste of the Batam pork, in recent weeks/months, has a bit (very slight) "foul" taste like that found in the Australian pork .

You guys are too late.. We already allowed Ractopamine to be in since May 2020.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

is the scariest thing is you duno what you eat? drink? or poke?

[Image: tumblr_n5kbz740KH1rwnxnho1_400.gif]

That's why I have cut down consumption of internal organs of pig!

(09-11-2021, 07:12 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  That's why I have cut down consumption of internal organs of pig!

next year when Fuku water is released to Pacific Ocean, must stop eating seafood already as sea water in SEA will be polluted.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(09-11-2021, 03:27 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  unlike taikees who would kpkb a bit, singkees never mind one, anything aso can. no wonder taikee mei mei always said singkees 无聊

You visit same KTV as me, "met" the same Mei Mei? My signature she help me one !!

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(09-11-2021, 07:29 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  next year when Fuku water is released to Pacific Ocean, must stop eating seafood already as sea water in SEA will be polluted.

I will boycott ALL Jap products!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(09-11-2021, 07:51 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I will boycott ALL Jap products!

I can't give up this ….. sorry

[Image: japan-av.jpg]

(09-11-2021, 07:29 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You visit same KTV as me, "met" the same Mei Mei? My signature she help me one !!

every time when transiting thru TPE I'll make a stopover and checked into the hotel, late night sure got pretty xmm came knock on the door and asked, suay ge, want to chitchat or not?

(09-11-2021, 08:05 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  every time when transiting thru TPE I'll make a stopover and checked into the hotel, late night sure got pretty xmm came knock on the door and asked, suay ge, want to chitchat or not?

Is this happening in Singapore.....? Thinking

(09-11-2021, 06:28 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_n5kbz740KH1rwnxnho1_400.gif]

The cat is trying to bite more than it can chew.... Huh

(09-11-2021, 08:11 PM)debono Wrote:  The cat is trying to chew what he bite.... Huh

Fresh fish tastes better than frozen ones. Thumbsup

(09-11-2021, 07:51 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I will boycott ALL Jap products!

not only Japanese seafood, the seafood from Thailand, Msia, Indonesia and China will all be polluted.

(09-11-2021, 08:50 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  not only Japanese seafood, the seafood from Thailand, Msia, Indonesia and China will all be polluted.

Those places like Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia or Philippines will not be affected, cos as it flows out of Fukushima it is slowly being diluted and pose no danger... Big Grin Rolleyes

(09-11-2021, 08:09 PM)debono Wrote:  Is this happening in Singapore.....? Thinking

here no chitchating svc, only momochacha with optional happy ending  Laughing

(09-11-2021, 09:22 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  here no chitchating svc, only momochacha with optional happy ending  Laughing

I see what you mean...... Laughing

(09-11-2021, 08:05 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  every time when transiting thru TPE I'll make a stopover and checked into the hotel, late night sure got pretty xmm came knock on the door and asked, suay ge, want to chitchat or not?

Thats many is a long ago story …. now ……..

(09-11-2021, 08:09 PM)debono Wrote:  Is this happening in Singapore.....? Thinking

Taipei lah ….. not Tampines Expressway …. our TPE …. you find … you find ….. you find …. errrrrrr find what?

(09-11-2021, 09:02 PM)debono Wrote:  Those places like Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia or Philippines will not be affected, cos as it flows out of Fukushima it is slowly being diluted and pose no danger... Big Grin Rolleyes

There is something call under water current, should reach Indonesia to India ocean by now
furthermore how can it be diluted when it is still dumping ongoing.

X men is here  nudie

(10-11-2021, 07:29 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  There is something call under water current, should reach Indonesia to India ocean by now
furthermore how can it be diluted when it is still dumping ongoing.

X men is here  nudie

Don't think so fast for the recent release. But the radioisotopes from the 2011 quake & tsunami should have reached here by now.
Maybe this is the reason for many young adults getting cancer in recent years (accumulation of the radioactive particles in their body will be accelerated if they had toured northern Japan during those years following the quake).

I would think fishes from the Indian ocean should be much less radioactive than those from the Pacific.
So maybe will travel more often to Southern Thailand (west coast) in future to stay for extended duration. Fishes caught from the Andaman sea should be safer and fresher like wat MrsSTI pointed out. At the same time can enjoy life over there too like the 56yo who flew to BKK last week.

And can hop between Thailand and China Hainan where all meats taste way much better than in Singapore.
E.g. Farmed chicken meat sold here though meaty are bland and tasteless.

Also I am minimising buying Omega3 supplements sold in the US as I believe most of fishes used to produce the capsules are caught from north Pacific off Alaska.
Safest should be fresh water fishes but their Omega3 content should be quite low.

https://rwu.pressbooks.pub/webboceanogra...ace-gyres/

http://www.coastalwiki.org/wiki/Ocean_circulation