S'pore aims to become the place where world's best AI talents gather

Dont laugh!
Indiapore very soon.

https://www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog/202...countries/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(05-12-2023, 01:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The Indian government does not have pro business policies unlike Singapore's. 
India is still very protectionist, so protectionist that if you even try to export colour pencils there, they have a creative way of classify that as a luxury good and taxing it differently, where differently means you pay more levies. Meanwhile 20% of the obscenely rich Indians control 80% of the economy (and peepur working under that system).  We can see some of the latter living in dorms, working on backbreaking jobs doing roadworks, construction....but we also see some of the brightest ones working in our horsepeters, banks etc. It does not stand to reason to HQ a company there. But there is no reason why MNCs cannot or should not bring the Indians out even if they cannot go to India. *SNIPPED*

Here we go again - CECA-minded Oyk telling another nice story about India in a very Indian-way...

He calls India "protectionist" as "creative"
He clearly admire India's  "80% of the economy" own by 20% of its "brightest" South Asian populace.
....and with all those praise he hips on that South Asian nation which any CECA love supporting....he indirectly admits "Made in India" is a total disaster.

Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(05-12-2023, 02:14 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Here we go again - CECA-minded Oyk telling another nice story about India in a very Indian-way...

He calls India "protectionist" as "creative"
He clearly admire India's  "80% of the economy" own by 20% of its "brightest" South Asian populace.
....and with all those praise he hips on that South Asian nation which any CECA love supporting....he indirectly admits "Made in India" is a total disaster.

Big Grin

I am eating an authentic Indian lunch cooked by an Indian chef.

Here's the dessert. Jin tasty. This one is international.  Tongue

[Image: IMG-20231205-134000.jpg]

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(05-12-2023, 02:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  HSBC is a Chinese MNC?
TikTok is HQ here?

Something many CECA-minded pple failed to understand about China... why bother to be CEO of a AMTK coy when you can be control  non-Chinese-MNC in different ways ?

Big Grin 
July 2022 - HSBC Holdings Plc has established a Chinese Communist party committee (CCP) within its securities brokerage unit in the country,
https://www.reuters.com/business/finance...022-07-21/

(05-12-2023, 02:10 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dont laugh!
Indiapore very soon.

The CCP ibs are in denial. They keep ranting about TikTok and Huawei wor.  Big Grin

TikTok is HQ here?

Any difference?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(05-12-2023, 02:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The CCP ibs are in denial. They keep ranting about TikTok and Huawei wor.  Big Grin

And what has berak CECA shiteland got?

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(05-12-2023, 02:21 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Something many CECA-minded pple failed to understand about China... why bother to be CEO of a AMTK coy when you can be control  non-Chinese-MNC in different ways ?

Big Grin 
July 2022 - HSBC Holdings Plc has established a Chinese Communist party committee (CCP) within its securities brokerage unit in the country,
https://www.reuters.com/business/finance...022-07-21/

HSBC is a Chinese MNC?  Rolleyes

(05-12-2023, 02:08 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dont laugh!

[Image: ceca-edmw.gif]

Joining the crowd at the Causeway ? Big Grin

[Image: 19737691.JPG?itok=SU811NIY]

(05-12-2023, 02:25 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  And what has berak CECA shiteland got?

You know how to use Google and had been using it. Just don't *skip* when you see articles that you don't like

(05-12-2023, 02:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You know how to use Google and had been using it. Just don't *skip* when you see articles that you don't like

I tried ... Google found nothing ... you go ask

(05-12-2023, 02:23 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  
TikTok is HQ here?

Any difference?

That is one tough question for CECA-minded Oyk Big Grin

A small forum already hv a few ceca fanboys

(05-12-2023, 02:25 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Joining the crowd at the Causeway ? Big Grin

[Image: 19737691.JPG?itok=SU811NIY]

Those are your own fellow country men and women.  Rolleyes

(05-12-2023, 02:33 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  

Well, Charlie ....those CECA smelly berak baboons voted for it ....so I guess these dumb ass deserve it

Wah phiang!

We are finished under the Current PAP

They wanted the Best Talents but after 15 years, we ended up with half / 300,000 FAKE Talants

PAP never have any determination to set clear transparent guidelines in their MOM Framework

Hopeless Overpaid Ministers!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

It's true that many motels are operated by indian immigrants, especially those in california. Maybe that's a great way to pay less taxes

(05-12-2023, 01:57 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Ah yes - Oyk agee Dr M himself is tainted with "few bucket" of Keh-ling blood...

The nicely explains why Bolehland's MSC project failed. Big Grin

You need to learn

1.how to spell. Wtf is "agee"

2. how to read. Where in hell did I say your former two time PM had a few buckets?

[Image: IMG-7256.png]

[Image: IMG-7255.jpg]

(05-12-2023, 02:10 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dont laugh!
Indiapore very soon.

True, cecas have intelligence that are artificial.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

[Image: IMG-7257.png]

All the games cannot work will result in Deaths.
trade carbon wor
reduce carbon footprint wor.
singlion only knows plants take in carbon dioxide and give us glorious foods.

"China is increasing its lead over the US in AI patent filings, underscoring the Asian nation's determination to shape and influence a technology that could have broad implications for the world's richest economies. 24 Oct 2023"

Singapore should welcome China AI graduates to work over here. Since many are jobless over there. This is a golden opportunity.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

You know what that means...leg spread wide open...

french fries

(05-12-2023, 03:04 PM)moonrab Wrote:  "China is increasing its lead over the US in AI patent filings, underscoring the Asian nation's determination to shape and influence a technology that could have broad implications for the world's richest economies. 24 Oct 2023"

Singapore should welcome China AI graduates to work over here. Since many are jobless over there. This is a golden opportunity

The admittedly alarming unemployment "problem" in China is not caused by peepur who are in high demand who couldn't find a job. Rather, it's the result of:-

1. Peepur studying courses for the sake of getting a university degree certificate, which are not in high demand. It's like a Singaporean not getting into law, medicine or IT and doing an arts degree course with a major in geography. What is he going to do after graduation?

2. Structural contractions due to MNCs pulling out of China with thanks to COVID and Trump when the world started to rethink about overly relying on China as an almost monopoly in low cost manufacturing.

3. Peepur who decided to 摆烂....previously called 躺平。This is in no small measure caused by the widening Gini coefficient, the unequal distribution of wealth. 

China is not yet overproducing AI graduates. These are snapped up before they even graduate, that is if they are from China's top institutions of higher learning for IT.

We can try to woo them but unless we can first remake and rebrand Singapore as a go-to destination to earn a resume or CV that will glitter, we aren't the first choice for them to start off their career. Silicon Valley hasn't exactly lost its shine. 

Fortunately for us, India has overproduced IT graduates so we aren't left high and dry.  Big Grin

(05-12-2023, 03:08 PM)Observer Wrote:  My lunch from the Indian chef. 

[Image: 252461010-a9991e1db5-b.jpg]

(05-12-2023, 05:57 PM)Observer Wrote:  My main course  Rotfl

[Image: stock-photo-poop-isolated-on-white-backg...572072.jpg]