S'pore couple wedding dinner cancelled dispute with restaurant

https://mothership.sg/2022/01/singapore-...ce-cancel/

$75 pax for wedding dinner is very cheap.
Don't really understand why there is a big dispute.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

He buay song because previously it was around $55 per pax.  What a cheapo Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

there isn't price increase as what he said.

he changed the menu and expected the same rate.

He sounds like an azzhole to me. If he kept quiet nobody would know he is an azzhole. Dun think the marriage can last very long for a woman living with a character like this....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(11-01-2022, 10:08 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  He sounds like an azzhole to me. If he kept quiet nobody would know he is an azzhole. Dun think the marriage can last very long for a woman living with a character like this....... Rolleyes

birds of a feather

most likely same kind.

good luck to them.

may be should cancel the wedding completely, not just the dinner.

长痛不如短痛
[+] 1 user Likes drgn's post

wah, creating a scene for their big day? siao bo? just let the restaurant make a bit and leave a good memory lor
$36 X 100pax at most is $3.6K only plus 10% give you 5K also can make back from angbao lah.
see money like bullock cart wheel arh?

(11-01-2022, 07:44 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  https://mothership.sg/2022/01/singapore-...ce-cancel/

Food so so only ..not nice

No fixed date no deposit …. complain what?
If you fixed date place a deposit … then you can complain 
Cheapo self entitled strawberries

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(11-01-2022, 09:40 AM)drgn Wrote:  there isn't price increase as what he said.

he changed the menu and expected the same rate.

Much as I guessed... Lol

Some people miss the forest for the trees... Make sure the tree bears fruits.

Don't know how many tables the couple reserved.

But normal biz practise is there will be a official quote with dishes stated, followed by acceptance of quote by the couple.

If these are not formalized or just in sms, then it become you have your understanding, restaurant have theirs.

Who is on the losing end? Definitely not the restaurant, coz the couple is just one of the many customers, but to the couple, that's the big day in their life time and they didn't manage the risk properly.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..