Best World Intl mulling over a delisting

THU, NOV 11, 2021 - 11:09 PM  UPDATED THU, NOV 11, 2021 - 11:10 PM

NISHA RAMCHANDANI

In a separate announcement, Best World also flagged that it is considering a delisting.

It said: "After careful consideration and taking into account the prevailing market conditions and the circumstances surrounding the company (which includes the lack of clarity as to whether the Ministry of Commerce of China will be accepting filings for the expansion of coverage of existing direct selling licenses within a reasonable timeframe and in the foreseeable future), the board has come to the view that it might be appropriate to consider a delisting and will be exploring all feasible options to achieve the same."

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/compani...-delisting

Cheat enough Liao la

Smile

After that re list at HK

Smile

O will be surprised if they can gather enough to do a decent offer.

It's MLM is worth something just not that much.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

China will never grant such licence hence BW went around it with its fanciful export model, etc. Takes a short seller to bring all these dirty tricks out. If continue, Xi will go after those responsible for it.

It was a beautiful story which Best World sold to its investors, that somehow although MLM is illegal in China they can produce something that walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and yet somehow is not a duck.

Investors were willing to buy into this public admission of engaging in illegal commercial activity on the pretext that once the government legalizes everything will be well. These people have only themselves to blame for losing their pants.

The last traded price before suspension is $1.36. Without the China growth story this company probably isn't worth anywhere close, so any offer is likely to come at a steep discount to that.
[+] 1 user Likes maxsanic's post

https://kelvestor.com/blog/whats-a-fair-...rnational/

There is a link to a Telegram Group set up at the end of this blog to help the minority Best World Shareholders fight for their interest. Hope voices of minority Shareholders can be taken seriously by SGX. Please share it, especially with Best World Shareholders.