S'pore is in danger of becoming "a small little island of smug people

👀 S'pore is in danger of becoming "a small little island of smug people", warned the founder & executive chairman of Banyan Tree Holdings. 

He added: "You become mediocre because you think you're exceptional & you don't need to be different." 

➡️ https://bit.ly/3QUAWuL

Follow us on @mothershipsg

need some advice? Tongue

just pak latest mRNA vax to become healthy, smug and exceptional LOLOLOL... Tongue

SGtalk many many smug

Smug and jiakliaobee...

(23-05-2024, 02:38 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Smug and jiakliaobee...

dun forget about narcissist

(23-05-2024, 02:38 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Smug and jiakliaobee...

[Image: Lightning.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

There will be some smug people from the 20% who live in private homes and 11% who own cars. However, many of the smug ones are also among the masses who own neither of the above. LOL!

(23-05-2024, 02:32 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  👀 S'pore is in danger of becoming "a small little island of smug people", warned the founder & executive chairman of Banyan Tree Holdings. 

He added: "You become mediocre because you think you're exceptional & you don't need to be different." 

➡️ https://bit.ly/3QUAWuL

Follow us on @mothershipsg

Sounds like talking about his family...🤣

(23-05-2024, 02:32 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  S'pore is in danger of becoming "a small little island of smug people", warned the founder & executive chairman of Banyan Tree Holdings. He added: "You become mediocre because you think you're exceptional & you don't need to be different." 

I recall Goh Chok Tong claiming that anyone who earns less than $1 million per year is "mediocre" and unfit to be considered as Minister material in the MIW. Talk about smugness!

(23-05-2024, 03:10 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  There will be some smug people from the 20% who live in private homes and 11% who own cars. However, many of the smug ones are also among the masses who own neither of the above. LOL!

Got one old man no private home, no car and no fat bank account

only VietBu and a son with 7 year-old IQ

But got CPF Account also smug all the time

because he can evade NS and enjoy 10 Benefits as Singaporean and Malaysian

Must be the FT and our Lich\elite themselves lah.

Else chao peasant sinkie had always been talk down by our higher mortals as inferior pcocreation with coolie gene. Sad

[+] 1 user Likes Soulhacker's post

(23-05-2024, 04:33 PM)Ola Wrote:  Leeching the system drying . His 5 room hdb flat can sell for $1.8 m Smile 100% profit 

Got one old man no private home, no car and no fat bank account

only VietBu and a son with 7 year-old IQ

But got CPF Account also smug all the time

because he can evade NS and enjoy 10 Benefits as Singaporean and Malaysian

(23-05-2024, 03:40 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I recall Goh Chok Tong claiming that anyone who earns less than $1 million per year is "mediocre" and unfit to be considered as Minister material in the MIW. Talk about smugness!

h n his wife e already have  their karma  fallen on his son
what u think ?

Smug for what
What u have also cannot bring back
Naked comes naked goes
All same

PAP MONOPOLY of course only create smug people
the PAP MONOPOLY is the biggest problem