Despite fear and panic, HSI will go up to close positive today...here's why.

1. Most of Evergrande debt is with mainland  China banks these are back stopped by China govt. 

2. Only US$19B is in offshore banks share among some big names like Blackrock UBS HSBC Credit Suize.

3. What is most important is HK stocks have reach value metic levels that value investors will step in to buy...these are same levels as massive protests and onset of Pandemic...these investors will buy for longer term and unfazed by Temporary crisis.

4. The HSI has been falling and falling before  yesterday....yesterday was a SELLING CLIMAX to flush the panic stricken.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

In all this throw of the dice
CASH must be availabled by 30092021
Already Merkel and Suga leave fearing for their necks.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/evergr..._headlines

Long term Investors will BUY today.

[Image: x6PAcaY.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(21-09-2021, 08:26 AM)winbig Wrote:  https://www.marketwatch.com/story/evergr..._headlines

How come writer only write all these "reasons" after market drop?...not before?

(21-09-2021, 08:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Long term Investors will BUY today.

[Image: x6PAcaY.jpg]

U r still early again bro.

i took some chips off the table but i think its better to wait for a while, dont have to catch the absolute bottom , just let it play out

this is just the tip of the iceberg
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

Leftover panic from yesterday....it will open down and recover to positive later.

[Image: ltMv25F.jpg]

I expect a sudden sharp move up of 50pts followed by steady buying once panic fades.

Sharp move up has occurred....I expect it to climb steadily to positive territory

[Image: fn6MpYn.jpg]

(21-09-2021, 09:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Leftover panic from yesterday....it will open down and recover to positive later.

I expect a sudden sharp move up of 50pts followed by steady buying once panic fades.

Hsi context 50 pt is not sharp move la bro

(21-09-2021, 09:41 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Hsi context 50 pt is not sharp move la bro

Sharp meaning it happens within 30seconds    ...any going positive soon.

(21-09-2021, 09:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Leftover panic from yesterday....it will open down and recover to positive later.

Now positive... 
.[Image: ru3IXnF.jpg]

(21-09-2021, 09:48 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Now positive... 

U good this time. More to come in the day?

Coming down fast again dude

Dead cat bounces

(21-09-2021, 09:48 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Now positive... 

The selling not done yet. Will drift lower now after this short burst up. Still a good observation dude

(21-09-2021, 08:28 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  How come writer only write all these "reasons" after market drop?...not before?
Because the writer is not sgbuffett mah. Rotfl

(21-09-2021, 10:40 AM)Zannn Wrote:  The selling not done yet. Will drift lower now after this short burst up. Still a good observation dude

On no dude reassess, falling falling falling…

well the market is looking for a good reason to sell , they have it ...10-15% correction?

HSI is already green

(21-09-2021, 02:30 PM)keys Wrote:  well the market is looking for a good reason to sell , they have it ...10-15% correction?

This is no correction. This is abt pay to play caught unable to get CASH when option expires
Germa bar gave 14 days notice on 27082021. Germans go for federal election on 26092021.
In Place Attorney for law Nuremburg codes violation activates.

Desperate as days near to expiry, players start killing each other.

Despite fear and trepidation....

HSI closed up.

[Image: qarWY4E.jpg]

(21-09-2021, 04:02 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Despite fear and trepidation....

HSI closed up.

This round must give u due credit. Good observation

(21-09-2021, 04:02 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Despite fear and trepidation....

HSI closed up.

Get ready for lower low to be form this week dude.